[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW The WWE is going out of business in your lifetime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: botan.jpg (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
botan.jpg
7KB, 128x128px
NWA makes a comeback and the territories will thrive once again when the WWE is dead
>>
>>2636891
Nah. If the WWE dies, wrestling dies with it. Simple as that. There's no other easily accessible product that fans can watch, and that obviously means kids aren't inspired to become a wrestler, and there afe no next generation of wrestlers as a result.
>>
>>2636897
>if WWE dies the markets in Japan, Mexico, etc. will collapse

wrong
>>
>>2636918
Westerners only watch Japan and Mexico because they started watching the WWE first as kids. The WWE is the stepping stone. If it disappears, Wrestling does with it.
>>
>>2636925
>RAW ratings dropping
>RoH attendances increasing
>NJPW drawing more dimes every year
but muh dub dub e
>>
>>2636937
Whatever indiefag. Have fun encouraging kids to pursue a career in bingo hall wrestling
>>
>>2636925
But that's wrong, anon. For example: me.
>>
File: Peter_Rosenberg.jpg (40KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Rosenberg.jpg
40KB, 565x318px
>>2636925
>The WWE is the stepping stone. If it disappears, Wrestling does with it.

Hello and welcome to /asp/ Rosenberg
>>
>>2636925
Free Market will take its course and another company will replace WWE
>>
>>2636918
Vinnie thought that he'd get WCW's audience when he bought them out.
He didn't.
>>
>>2636925
>Japanese and Mexican children don't get inspired to wrestle
>WWE is the only wrestling in North America

holy shit, the literal brain damaged state of WEEbabbies
>>
I will stop watching wrestling if WWE goes. It's the only one readily available to me, can't be bothered to learn Japanese or Mexican just to watch their version of sweaty man drama.
>>
>>2636891
>goes out of business
>it makes more money than NJPW in its current prime
>it makes more money than all the indies combined
>most importantly, it's making gangbusters while at the same time having terrible ratings comparable to the In Your House era

Seethe more.
>>
>>2637172
>believing in the free market meme
>>
>>2637453
>NJPW in its current prime
New Japan is not in their prime. I swear WEWbabbies just say whatever half-baked ideas come across their minds without any research or historical context.
>>
File: 1492119473247.png (321KB, 485x534px) Image search: [Google]
1492119473247.png
321KB, 485x534px
>>2636891
>seething this hard

Stay mad that House of Horrors wasn't GOAT match
>>
British wrestling was dead for almost 3 decades after the plug got pulled on World of Sport. Only WWE kept the popularity of wrestling alive.

Its ridiculous to assume there is a fixed demand for pro wrestling.
>>
>>2637534
Of course British wrestling died without WWE, they've never had a fed as old or as strong as Japan has with NJ and AJ or Mexico has with CMLL.
>>
>>2636891
I just hope all of pro-wrestling dies.
>>
>>2637505
So it's making less money than in its prime and it still can't compete against WWE? kek
>>
>>2636918

Nobody gives a shit about gook or spic wrestling.
>>
>>2637766
Nobody gives a shit about the wee either desu
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.