[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt underrated wrestlers on the current roster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0050.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
Itt underrated wrestlers on the current roster
>>
Mustafa Ali
>>
File: alexa-bliss-2015-posed.jpg (47KB, 390x488px) Image search: [Google]
alexa-bliss-2015-posed.jpg
47KB, 390x488px
>>
>>2636390
they are underrated because they literally have no character at all, all they do is just wrestle and that shit isn't enough for sports entertainment
>>
>>2636401
Weird, they had characters on NXT. It's almost like they got mic time and backstage segments there.
>>
Love me some Gable

should bring back shoot nation
>>
>>2636419
Only if Dozovic gets to join
>>
>>2636390
Unironically The Usos are awesome now
>>
Doing it objectively in terms of merch and ratings:

Finn Balor, Kalisto and Sasha Banks are moving business beyond the level of their push and can be considered undervalued

Roman Reigns, Charlotte and the cruiserweight division as a whole are not moving business to level of their push and can be considered overvalued.

Kevin Owens was overvalued as a main eventer, now that he is back to the midcard things are about right.
>>
they're literally just a shitty copy of worlds greatest tag team, without kurt angle to endorse them. how the fuck do u expect that to get over?
>>
>>2636418
JBL bullied Gable out of having a personality on an episode of Talking Smack. They literally haven't been the same since that night.
>>
>>2636487
JJ is better than Shelton and Gable is way fucking better than >Haas

>>2636438
>Owens isn't a main eventer
>Bore-lor is
>>
>>2636502

Balor sells more merch and draws more youtube views than Owens. Balor should therefore be booked above him.

Which part of this do you disagree with?
>>
>>2636535
The part where Owens destroys him in the ring and on the mic.

Owens is no slouch when it comes to selling merch, either.

>Youtube views
>meaning shit nowadays
>>
>>2636497
Wait, what
>>
>>2636419
I remember that. Those plans of making a faction in NXT. Would've been the next big thing if it went through with the plans.
>>
>>2636390
They're garbage on the mic
But I guess that doesn't matter anymore with the convert of entertainers to just "wrestlers.
>>
>>2636671
Gable is hilarious on the mic and JJ plays off him well.
>>
>>2636671
Not even close to garbage
>>
They're boring
>>
>>2636565
>muh workrate
Balor draws more dimes, he deserves a higher spot
>>
>>2636994
Present your evidence

Owens sells merch by the tankerload
>>
>>2636438
I feel and think and believe and assume that KO started out almost letting his angles down, besides his Dean feud, and then after Roman he elevated his self into an asset
>>
>>2636434
Dont even try to convince people of that obsurdity. The Uggos are trash. Always will be
>>
>>2636565
Means profit, you dipshit.
>>
Heavy Machinery
>>
>>2636994
no he doesn't
>>
>>2637055
Youtube revenue is (or should be) a fucking drop in the bucket for WWE's revenue stream.
>>
>>2636390
Haas and Benjamin were let go years ago my dude
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.