[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOTY One Week From Sunday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Kill Owens Kill.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Owens Kill.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
MOTY
One Week From Sunday
>>
>oreowens
>moty
Lmao
>>
File: CueRhcOVMAAYdzu.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CueRhcOVMAAYdzu.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
AJetty is old and busted.

Also MOTY happened in January.
>>
>>2636414
>Omanlet is eye level with GOATkada's chin
>>
File: MOTY.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
MOTY.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
>>2636414
Excuse me?
>>
>>2636506
Went downhill after DIY got eliminated.
>>
>>2636506

>a 3.5 star tag match in the developmental promotion is MOTY

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2636506
Nope...that was good, but Okada vs. Omega was better by quite a margin and I'm not even watching NJPW that much.
>>
>>2636507
I thought it was a fun opportunity to let the Revival go out at their last Takeover as faces. Instinctively you expect it to become more of a squash match with AoP winning quickly but Revival defy that and that and have a few convincing opportunities to win the match.
>>
>>2636506
>Authors of Poop
>Match of the Year

They're literally NuXT Ascension
>>
>>2636511
I really didn't like Okada vs Omega at all. I don't like the abuse of finishers, I don't think any of those Rainmakers looked good. Omega seems like a total tryhard similar to ZSJ. The story isn't effective because the moves are never logical. It's essentially a demonstration of ADHD Power Rangers choreography.
>>
>>2636519
>Omega
>ZSJ

holy shit you could not find 2 wrestlers LESS alike
>>
>>2636517
And The Revival are the greatest product in this industry.
>>
>>2636520
They are both tryhards.
>>
>>2636521
That's Nice.

AoP gonna undo all their years of work.

>>2636522
In what universe is ZSJ a tryhard? Do you just apply buzzwords to wrestlers and hope it works?

>abuse of finishers
>Omega vs. Okada

Kenny didn't even fucking hit his!
>>
>>2636508
Hey! I too base my opinion on what one wrote thinks!

Omega is the goat right haha.
>>
>>2636519
>I really didn't like Okada vs Omega at all. I don't like the abuse of finishers, I don't think any of those Rainmakers looked good.

The thing is, that not many kick out of the Rainmaker and Kenny never got his finisher done, so compared to the Styles vs Cena matches this wasn't really "abusing" finishers at all.

And the Rainmaker is weird...it is a pretty normal spot, but it is over and IMHO looks really good.
>>
>>2636519
>muh psychology
>muh finisher spam
These are such copy and paste criticism and so rarely applicable that I'm getting pavloved into automatically assuming the person complaining about it didn't even see the match.
>>
>>2636528
>Kenny didn't even fucking hit his!
>that exclamation mark
Another evidence that weeb marks came here form reddit
>>
>>2636507
The whole two minutes of the match that were left? Who cares. Five stars.
>>
>>2636540
>form reddit

Learn English.

>plebbit invented punctuation
>>
File: 1469400526057.jpg (72KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
1469400526057.jpg
72KB, 735x541px
>>2636563
pic rel

>he didn't get it
Well I'm not suprised since you got worked so hard that you have to use exclamation mark on fucking 4chan: vietnamese forum about rice cultivation .
I'm on my knees BEGGING YA to have sex, take a shower and go back.
>>
>>2636534
Maybe it's that I don't think the Rainmaker is good at all. So seeing it used repeatedly in such a long match that I already wasn't vibing with resulted in me practically hating that match.
>>
>>2636609
>suprised
lol how embarrassing
>>
File: 1493955135464.jpg (85KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493955135464.jpg
85KB, 600x400px
hol up
>>
Won't even be the best match on the card
>>
>>2639170
Will it be better?

I'd assume it would because they know each other better but I'm not sure.
>>
>Moty without Cena

no
>>
>>2640480
7 star match.
>>
File: IMG_4277.png (11KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4277.png
11KB, 299x276px
>it's another Based Six Stars Kenny works the e drones thread

GOAT
>>
Why do they constantly force AJ to work with the shittiest of talent? The turtle looking midget, Ambrose, Shane, and now this fat fuck who has some of the worst matches I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.