[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is more interesting Titlehunt or Titlerun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1494113348102.jpg (164KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
1494113348102.jpg
164KB, 600x928px
What is more interesting
Titlehunt or Titlerun?
>>
>>2636087
Depends. Daniel Bryan was made for titlehunts. John Cena was made for titleruns.
>>
>>2636087
A girl sat next to me on bus once then immediately got up and walked away and stood at the door instead

that was a good day
>>
File: FjamxLU.jpg (160KB, 800x1016px) Image search: [Google]
FjamxLU.jpg
160KB, 800x1016px
>>2636087
It depends on the person, and sometimes they're both reliant on each other.

Daniel Bryan is an example of more interesting during a title hunt than as champion. Because he's booked as an underdog. This is the same reason that Cena gets kind of stale after 3 months of holding a title, because he's still treated as an underdog.

We haven't had a classic "face goes after a title for a few months, finally gets it, and holds onto it for a few months" in quite awhile. WWE seems obsessed with having chickenshit heels hold onto titles for most of the year, only to have them drop it just before a big PPV, so someone more entertaining can use it.

Roman is the closest we've had to a full title chase/run, but that wasn't done too well. He spent a lot of the time kind of in the title scene, but still feuding with the Wyatts. So when he finally got the title at Survivor Series there wasn't much buildup, especially after Rollins was injured. This kind of ruined the feuds with Sheamus and Haitch (I still liked the Sheamus feud desu) since there wasn't much of a chase for the title just to have your dreams torn from you. And then Reigns only had a single feud with AJ Styles. The matches were amazing, but considering they put like a year and a half into him finally getting that title run, he should have held it for longer.

If it's someone who's capable of really running the show, he should hold the title longer than he chases it, an example of this is Cena. But if it's someone who's good at getting sympathy leading up to a title run, but not very interesting after getting the title he should chase it for a few months and then drop it, an example of this is Ziggler or Ambrose.

There are a lot of factors to consider in this question. I'll go ahead and say that a face title run is more entertaining than a heel one. But a heel titlehunt is more entertaining than a face one; we never see hunt for a championsip, they mostly just cash in mitb, or win a tournament.
>>
Isn't is bad to say TITLE SHOT now in WWE? I thought I read that Stroman got Vince mad by saying "title shot".
>>
I wanted miz to have the ic title forever

Got very upset when deano won it, wasn't upset when ziggy did because I figured miz would get it right back.

But otherwise I usually prefer the hunt for the title
>>
>>2636103
ouch
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.