[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know WWE is shit, don't you want to enjoy watching wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: the answer.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the answer.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2635588
I cancelled my WWE network subscription a week ago, and want to sign up to njpw. The language barrier is holding me back though. Is there a guide online for newbies like me?
>>
E-drones are scared of being exposed to quality wrasslin. It would destory their narative once they had a peep at superior puro, so better for them to stay willingly ignorant.
>>
File: omega drop kick.gif (1MB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
omega drop kick.gif
1MB, 357x200px
>>2635592
5 hours in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs11P1b1Zd0
>>
>>2635588
I'm a NEET and I've convinced myself watching WWE is somehow less cringeworthy than watching "le literally who vanilla midgets gooks xD"
>>
>>2636069
Less cringeworthy than a RAM comedy segment?
>>
>>2635588
No I don't. I enjoy memeing and making fun of it. If you unironically watch wrestling, please kill yourself.
>>
>>2636112
This desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x215px
>>2635588
Do you know where you are right now?
>>
>>2635588
Because I don`t speak anime. NJPW got no weekly TV-shows, no promos, no interviews, no nothing. All I saw was one guy walks up to belt holder & be like "fight me", "OK"
Matches are not that exciting as well. I don`t want to watch 30 minutes with 20 min of holds, slaps & elbows only to see 5 minutes of something cool.
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (28KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
28KB, 500x413px
>I only watch superior Japanese wrestling. Their superior style of stiffing each other is much better than American wrestling styles.
>>
The language barrier just gets in the way and they don't really have big tv shows.
>>
File: zmYFKXF.jpg (68KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
zmYFKXF.jpg
68KB, 640x709px
>>2635588
>forcing your agenda every day
Never change 4chin
>>
>>2636623
there's being wrong and then there's just being a straight up retard, you're the latter faggot
>>
>>2636650
Your waifu is shit
>>
i would rather not pay attention to wrestling at all at this point
>>
>>2635588
I don't see how NJPW is much different tbqh. Their booking is just as stale as the 'E and matches have the same lazy finisher spam.
>>
>>2636696
>booking is just as stale as the 'E

please elaborate on this? Watching youtube highlight clips doesn't count either
>>
>>2636701
He won't elaborate, this is some bullshit someone vomitted somewhere without any facts behind it.
>>
>>2636706

The booking actually making sense overwhelms some peoples brains, I think.
>>
>>2636713

care to give some specific examples?
>>
>>2636718

Pretty much all the bigger matches over the last couple of months? Not having pointless rematches also helps.
>>
>>2636713
adding to this, most wwe fans are used to 50-50 booking, where as in NJPW there's an actual tier list of how a wrestler ranks. In tag matches, there's always a "fall" guy and the higher ranked wrestlers are rarely pinned, unless it sets up a championship match down the line
>>
>>2636723
Careful - Dominion is full of rematches. And if Kushida wins BoSJ it will be ONLY rematches.

But it makes business sense, let's make rematches of 01/04 matches, they will draw people to the second biggest show of the year.

And we haven't burn those rematches. And all of them have good build and stories.
>>
>>2636734
>Careful - Dominion is full of rematches. And if Kushida wins BoSJ it will be ONLY rematches.

"pointless rematches" =/= no rematches at all

NOW those rematches make sense, to set-up a great PPV and stories that will probably go through the G1 up to WK 12.

In the WWE, they probably would have had an Okada vs. Omega match just on RAW the day after their PPV match or something.

Having a god tier babyface that is actually really over at the head of the company also helps, I guess. Pretty much everybody who had a match with him over the last couple of months was more over after the match, even though they all lost.
>>
>>2636747
I agree with you, just saying, be careful with saying "no rematches".

I agree, those rematches all needed to happen.

And MAYBE, fucking maybe. We get Tanahashi beating Naito, getting new belt (poor beaten IC title...*shudders*), Naito winning G1 and beating Okada at WK. (I will be in the Dome that night, I am so erect just thinking about the match they will put on).

And Kenny beating Okada, loosing to him at G1, giving him title shot at King of ProWrestling and loosing to him, so Okada can have his match with Naito.
>>
>>2636768
>Kenny beating Okada, loosing to him at G1, giving him title shot at King of ProWrestling and loosing to him

THIS

Anyone who has followed NJPW for a while now, knows that your first title reign will always be your shortest one
>>
>>2636780
And it makes sense. All of it.

The only thing stopping this from happening is injury to any of the main 4 guys. Shibata would have been great to win G1 this year or beating Kenny and getting title shot as well during the fall.
Now they need to use those 4 they have right now.
Maybe moving Kushida to HW division. And start G1 EVIL push to get him to be belieable contender for IC title next year and SANADA to be good for NEVER title.
You can have scene next year at the end of Dominion or even WK with all members of LIJ holding titles at the end of the show.
>>
I would rather hang myself than watch
autistic weeb shit
>>
File: Raw002.jpg (47KB, 520x355px) Image search: [Google]
Raw002.jpg
47KB, 520x355px
>>2636794

Here's a (YOU)
>>
File: 63cce98d9cb3cfb0.gif (43KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
63cce98d9cb3cfb0.gif
43KB, 126x126px
>>2636792
I can see Kushida moving up to heavyweight and taking Shibata's spot since he's basically done for

Who takes down Hiromu though?
>>
Who wants to watch slapfests with no story?
>>
>>2636806
Will, if he wins his second straight BoSJ. They wasted him last year.
>>
>>2636808
Hello E DRONE

Enjoy your Old Day skits!
>>
>>2636806
Or noone. He is on fire now. Let him be unbeatable crazy motherfucker. He will probably need surgery for some injury he gets from trying to kill himself and Dragon Lee in that BoSJ match. Or from some other thing. He is insane.

So he can vacate the title undefeated.
>>
>>2636806
>>2636815
>>2636808
It's too soon for Kushida in my eyes, his 1:50 defeat was too definitive. He needs to move up or stay in tags for some time working up win/loss record to redeem himself at next year's WK.
(just my opinion, I don't see him credible enough now)
>>
>>2636808
>>2636819
>I've never watched puro but here's my opinion
>>
>>2636815
Hmmm... I would be ok with him holding the belt for a year or more
>>
>>2636794
>I would rather hang myself

Then by all means, please proceed
>>
File: 1494159567964.png (12KB, 820x316px) Image search: [Google]
1494159567964.png
12KB, 820x316px
>>2636819

You must be the kind of low IQ E DRONE who believes ALL of WWE's revisionist history, right?

I mean, the STATS don't lie...
>>
File: 1489863104674.jpg (22KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
1489863104674.jpg
22KB, 432x313px
>>2636840
E Drones eternally BTFO.

Also, stop spending your unemployment money on the WWE network and actually get off the couch and work for once in your miserable lives LOL
>>
>discussing wrestling like it's a real sport
That's how you know somebody is a fedora wearing autist.

NJPW is acutally pretty good but damn you marks are making me hate it.
All that fantasy booking and 'new japan is teh best and wwe sux xD' really makes you look like bunch of nerds.
>>
>>2636868
>discussing wrestling like it's a real sport
>All that fantasy booking

It can only be one of the two, anon...
>>
>>2636846
O hey it's that guy that made the thread with>>2636840 pic couple of days ago.And you used that pic last time too. You go BTFO pretty hard if I remember correctly
So tell again when was the last you left your moms basement?
>>
>>2636890

seething

kys
>>
>>2636894
And now you just BTFO yourself.
Great job buddy
>>
>>2636888
Oh you didn't get it...
I meant:
>DISCUSSING WRESTLING WITH A PASSION AND COMMITMENT LIKE IT'S A REAL COMPETITIVE SPORT
Thought it was obvious
>>
>>2636931
>a /wwe/ babby is confused by fans being passionate

See, when a promotion doesn't brick in your mouth every month, you actually start to like the company.
>>
>>2636963
>being passionate about fake fight when you know that they're fake
See that's the problem.
I get watching new japan, and wrestling in general casually. But what you marks doing is just fucking lame.

Also, I never mention anything about WWE yet you still have to bring it up. Why?
>>
>>2637003
Basis for comparison you whiny turd sandwich

>enjoying this is UGH so lame

Adolescence is tough, huh?
>>
>>2637003

>People enjoying stuff is so lame. I rather die of boredom like a really cool grown up.

Seriously I'm not even invested in it myself that much, but this is pathetic.
>>
>>2637007
How is calling me a wwe baby a comparison?

And it's not about enjoying a product, which you would know if you could read and understand, but about treating NJPW like a real sport. It's a tv show and you marks are acitng like it's a world cup
>>
>>2637022
See>>2637035
and read my previous post again
>>
>>2637035
Match results actually matter in NJPW
>>
So what's going on between Cole and Omega with Bucks? Are they actually going to feud until Cole goes to NXT?
>>
>>2637003
I fucking hate this line but how is discussing it like it's real any different than talking about events in a tv show?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.