[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? SDL has been fucking shit in 2017.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 193002902.jpg (239KB, 753x425px) Image search: [Google]
193002902.jpg
239KB, 753x425px
What went wrong? SDL has been fucking shit in 2017.
>>
>AJ isnt feuding with Memesworth
>Becketty is back in her rightful spot of jobber
It got better
>>
>>2635481
for AJ:
>put the belt on cena
>hot potato to bray whocares
>hot potato to boreton
>make a fucking jobber the new number one contender

for bex:
>put the belt on newcomer with potential
>hot potato to niggress
>niggress drops belt cus injury
>hot potato back to bliss
>hot potato back to niggress
>make most over face (bex) the number two to the least over face (char)

it's pretty sad watching this show die a slow death
>>
Mustafa Ali gets better crowd reaction than Jack Gallagher. WTF.
>>
Orton vs Jinder is a garbage main event feud. Commentary is garbage since half of it is GayBL bullying Saxtin. Losing Miz and Bray, your two top heels, was also a mistake.
>>
>>2635481
Orton is champion. That's my only complaint. Everything else is alright with me famalam
>>
>>2635481
I barely paid attention to be honest.
Glanced at it once or twice with intent in the whole 2 hours.
>>
I enjoyed today's episode
>>
>>2635512
How dare you not obeying RAWlphas
>>
File: 1494144954824.jpg (169KB, 1824x1026px)
1494144954824.jpg
169KB, 1824x1026px
It was always bad but you Edrone Smackdownies somehow convinced urself there was a discernible difference between it and RAW.
>>
>hype newcomer
>use shitty heel
>tease fight between the two
>tease it again
>and again
>and again...

All they gotta do is make these niggas fight
>>
File: 1494378727601.jpg (719KB, 1600x1600px)
1494378727601.jpg
719KB, 1600x1600px
>>2635481
The further Becky gets from the title, the closer we get to seeing her beef. I don't see what the problem is.

You think Becky shaves or waxes?
>>
>becketty
>good
Pick one and just one
>>
File: 1494118171688.jpg (167KB, 927x1155px)
1494118171688.jpg
167KB, 927x1155px
>>2635524
Probably waxes. It's easier than shaving every few days and looks better

>>2635481
My only issues are Randy being champion and not being put into an interesting feud. When Randy cares, he's actually good.
>>
>>2635481
How, in the ever loving fuck are they having Cena x Orton Mania and not AJ x Cena?
For fuck sakes, their matches have been awesome and this fued has legs, hell, AJ is so good he makes the crowd cheer Cena for his performance, can you believe it?
>>
Daily reminder that Becketty is shit and boring
>>
>>2635481
Depush Randy Orton to jobber status.
>>
>>2635535
Why does she have socks on her arms?
>>
>>2635516
Pretty much this.
>>
Raw got desperate for ratings and cannibalized smacks talent without knowing why we cared about them in the first place.
>>
SDL was good? Breezango, AJ, Nakamura, Becky in a skirt. The only thing that sucks is Randy as champion.
>>
>>2635786
This. Also, the fact that all Owens had going for himself at the time was a decent kayfabe friendship with Jeridad made the UT feel relevant. Nobody was doing anything, which is a shame because both Jinder and Rusev are top-tier midcard talent who can manage a 4-star main event if given the rub. That they were traded to SD just to get that much shows how poorly-managed the product as a whole is. Give Miz the same amount of care and build and actually use Bray in a way that he comes off as both a threat and a legitimate presence. The worst part is they're going to undo all that just to push MUH SHIELDETTY
>>
>>2635801
Becketty is ugly
>>
>>2635804
its fucking dumb how they take ambrose and miz and pair them up again the roster shakeup gave us the same old shit on raw while smackdown tried something different.
>>
>>2635524
Waxes like most of them do
>>
>>2635804
Miz is the one that tanked Raw's ratings tho.
>>
>>2635481
Is this the first time such a huge underdog (Jinder Mahal) has a title shot and not one single person is pulling for him to win?
>>
Randy Orton has no business holding a title in 2017
>>
They need to push Ellsworth back in the main event
>>
>>2635946
fuck blandy boreton

half of his title reigns are total bullshit in kayfabe AND real life
>>
>>2635524
HOLY FUCKING YUM! That tasty fartqueen armpit
>>
>>2635502
As an Orton fan I don't like him as champ.
It does make me invest and want him to lose it, though.
Not to god damned Jinder fucking Mahal.
>>
>>2635812
I want her to snowball me.
>>
>blandy is champ and in a feud with a jobber
>nakameme still hasn't wrestled
>women's shit getting 30 minutes
>styles relegated to fighting nobody fatsos in midcard
>>
Smackdown was fucking dogshit tonight, everything from the promos to the segments to the matches was just pure ass.

I'm willing to give them a pass since they were overseas, though.
>>
>>2636250

Actually, I should correct myself. 99% of it was ass, the one saving grace was fucking Ziggler of all people cutting a near shoot promo on that gook faggot.
>>
>>2636250
I really enjoyed the Uso's promo.
That was the only standout part of the show for me.
>>
>>2635946
Gronk wants in the wwe, and Vince wants it more. Having Gronk feud with a one time world champ sounds much better than with a jobber. That and how the earnings conference call was harping on the emerging market, Jinder is the test bed for the inevitable China push.

Mahal is getting the strap, that photo shoot was done to get people used to the idea, a picture is worth a thousand smark tears.
>>
>>2636197
It looks like being wrestling fans is somehow related to having retarded fetishes.
Really activates my almonds...
>>
>>2636276
I literally don't want this from anyone else.
Only Becky.
I don't know why.
>>
>>2636267
>the inevitable China push

I literally cannot wait to see how badly this will be botched.
>>
>Orton as a champ
>>
Reminder that Boreton will be with the E for another decade minimum and will be a major champ another 10 times during that period.
>>
File: IMG_1471.jpg (42KB, 495x438px)
IMG_1471.jpg
42KB, 495x438px
Where has Tye been? Did I miss his feud/storyline?
>>
>>2635481
I dunno but it feels as though no one really knows what feud they're in. Everyone coming out to comment on Orton yesterday, leading to a 6 man tag, was lazy as fuck
>>
>>2635500
>>2635502
My biggest problem is it's FACE Orton. Fucking FACE RANDY ORTON.

He's never been a good face before, why would he start now? Just let the man be a cocky heel, it's the only time he's remotely interesting
>>
>>2635516
How do you know it's bad?
>>
Somehow this "ShakeUp" did wonders for both brands. I can't even exactly say what went wrong.
>>
>>2635481
Becky was never good enough to hold the title and AJ was squashed by Cena because Vince is retarded
>>
>>2636451
Yet Bliss was? The division died once Alexa left Becky jackass. Becky's the reason Alexa even sniffed the SD main event. There's no way in hell Naomi vs Bliss would main event ever. Becky's also the longest reigning champ but she's not good enough. Fucking faggot retard.
>>
WWE is unwatchable and has been for a good three years now. I don't know how you guys do it.
>>
File: QjMgmUK.png (278KB, 512x384px)
QjMgmUK.png
278KB, 512x384px
>>2636569
Becky is an anti-draw with autism, deal with it.

>Fucking faggot retard.
>>
>>2636595
We Want Becky, We Want Becky. Oh you didn't hear that the last 2 weeks because you fucking retarded form all the deep throats you'd given in your pathetic faggot life. You're also retarded to think anyone but Cena actually draws anyway. How are you able to type anyway with your condition?
>>
>>2635500
>getting worked by JBL
go back to watching cuckculture
>>
>put the belt on Orton
>Orton feuds with le spooky fat wizard in one of the worst feuds of all time with one of the worst segments of all time
>now he feuds with a literal former comedy jobber just because Vince wants to break into India, not realizing India doesn't give a fuck about Jinder and Roman has a much better chance at doing this
>move Miz and Dean to Raw, arguably the best talkers on Smackdown and who both can carry shows all by themselves if necessary
>AJ is going to feud with Owens for the US title, I think
>What the fuck
>tag team division is completely killed off
>Breezango is funny but they're not actual serious contenders
>debut Shinsuke Nakamura who is super over and puts him in a feud with stand-up comedian Dolph Ziggler
>move Alexa Bliss to Raw
>I can't even get a boner from this fucking show anymore
>>
>>2636870
also
>Cena is taking time off, which means Smackdown has no real draw
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.