[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just for curiosity..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: benoit.jpg (17KB, 306x245px) Image search: [Google]
benoit.jpg
17KB, 306x245px
I don't have the WWE network.. so what happens if you want to watch the 2004,2005, 2006 and 2007 Royal Rumble? They cut out Benoit's entrance or something?
>>
Benoit is uncensored.
>>
>>2634520
>Benoit

Who?
>>
>>2634520
they show anything with benoit except for the raw tribute show. they have a disclaimer whenever hes part of what youre trying to watch though. cutting out any mention of benoit on the network would be impossible.
>>
>>2634526
Dunno, I think his theme music is real american and his finisher is the leg drop from what I've gathered on /asp/
>>
>>2634520
hahaha a father strangling his son on his shirt
>>
>>2634526
Chris Benoit, the world champion wrestler who killed his wife, son and self nearly 10 years ago
>>
>>2634530
I really don't remember seeing any disclaimer in events with Benoit. What the hell would this disclaimer even say anyaway?
>>
>>2634539
Benoit was framed.
>>
>>2634520
They don't cut out anything, the most they do is not promote him at all and you can't see his name in the match list when you want to skip ahead.
>>
File: Disclaimer.jpg (29KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
Disclaimer.jpg
29KB, 599x338px
>>2634546
>>
>>2634552
It's always funny going through old PPVs and seeing those huge gaps in the timeline, I always think like was there some kind of huge promo here or something, but it's always a Benoit match
>>
>>2634554
That is a very standard disclaimer, almost all shows with some sort of violence have it either at the beginning or end of it.
>>
What does the commentator say whenever a wrestler does the Crippler Crossface?
>>
>>2634584
I bet they regret every time they said a wrestler locked in it was fighting for their life.
>>
>>2634520
Also, they only recently added milestones of Benoit matches. However, if you want to watch them, you need to look up "in singles action" or "in tag team action" since his name isn't anywhere on the network
>>
>>2634520
They still show his match and everything, nothing is edited out, the only thing is that the network doesn't recognize him at all. There was some anon who posted a screenshot of an SmackDown episode from 2003 that said something like, "Kurt Angle faces an spontaneous individual for the World Heavyweight Championship" not exactly like this, but it says something like that in the description of the episode that most of the times describes what the main event for the episode you're about to watch is.

Everything Benoit did is on the network from back when it was WWF, the only thing that isn't anywhere on the network is his Raw Tribute Show like this >>2634530 anon said
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.