[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekly Vader Update Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115KB, 640x1136px
How long do we give him
>>
>>2634438
Hopefully soon. I hate this fat outlaw faggot.
>>
>>2634443
>outlaw
18+
>>
Dude isn't making it past 60
>>
Seems like his body is the type to give out on him the day he decides to retire
>>
>>2634438
Plug in your phone faggot!
>>
>>2634443
such a silly thing to say
>>
>>2634534
He's 61 now you shoe-sniffing mongoloid
>>
>weekly
Do you want him to die before the next update?
>>
>>2634438
Didn't his doctor give him a few years to live? Why would he quit?
>>
>>2635531
This tbqh, why would you not want to die doing what you love instead of stopping to live and stop doing what you love
>>
>>2635634
Probably because you'll ruin the career of whoever is working with you when you die and possibly ruin the fed you were working for.
>>
>>2634438
Longer than your battery life op
>>
He'll be fine
>>
>>2635641
Ruin some random outlaw fed that already has 0 credibility or reputation? The wrestler he's facing wouldn't get any blame unless he fucked up either
>>
There is no heart failure. He's been plum crazy the past few years and him dying is an extension of that.
>>
He was never I'll he just wanted the hall of fame payday so he started that shit on twitter and the wwe ignored him.

The man is a joke
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.