[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: man fuck the UK division

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

http://kiwi6.com/file/3m8vsjrodx

>UK crowds are fucking cancer. You’d think Balor would be the John Cena of this side of the world and he’s treated to dead silence and boredom FROM HIS OWN PEOPLE! Vince how do you continue to make things worse this is the guy substituting for Braun because now the current long term plans for Summerslam are Balor/Wyatt and Braun/Lesnar.

>Bayley is super over in the UK. Wanna know which Divas are not over in UK? Everyone else especially Mickie, Nia, Sasha, and Alexa.

>Is the average WWE fan retarded? Roman comes out and the Boo’s are very loud and audible. He attacks Strowman w/ a chair to massive cheers, Braun runs away the cheers then turn to 50/50 then when Roman stands tall it goes right back to Booing. That whole ordeal gave me thoughts of anger which led to a headache afterwards.

>WWE did a terrible fucking job portraying Sheamus and Cesaro as heels in the fucking UK! They were easily white hot especially they way they dealt w/ Anderson and Gallows

>Seth Rollins and Samoa Joe are not over in the UK like at all and Rollins like legit doesn’t know how to sell anymore or Vince is actively trying to make Rollins looks even worse then normal.

>VINCE KILLED JACK GALLAGHER IN HIS OWN FUCKING COUNTRY?! HOW!

>Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt wrestled a match they used to have on Smackdown House Show main events.
>>
>>2633974
I'll be dead before I cheer for a potatonigger.
>>
>>2633980

You're not European that's why

Finn exists to appeal to Children, Women, Smarks and the International Market
>>
People dislike Reigns, like chairshots, not really that puzzling.
>>
>>2633974
Jobber Gallagher killed himself because he's only over on reddit and similar fatso dwellings.

>Mickie not over
Wasn't expecting the generational breach coming too soon
>>
>>2633984

Now Braun isn't going to be wrestling Lesnar in July so its going to be either Rollins or Balor both of which are terrible options because Brock will just reinjure them.
>>
>>2633986

The UK just doesn't like Mickie James. It might have something to do with how Magnus works for TNA/GFW and not this UK show WWE is working on because the whole Paige/Del Rio think was an indication that Vince really hates happy couples
>>
>>2633974
>You’d think Balor would be the John Cena of this side of the world and he’s treated to dead silence and boredom FROM HIS OWN PEOPLE!

What did he mean by this? I though RAW was in London?
>>
>>2633993

He's from the United Kingdom which is the most largest most important part of Europe. Its essentially Britain, Scotland, Ireland, all formed together.
>>
>>2633974
Why the fuck would I ever cheer for a dirty potatonigger?
>>
File: 1419016521.jpg (12KB, 389x324px) Image search: [Google]
1419016521.jpg
12KB, 389x324px
>UK
>Finn's own people

The absolute state of american education
>>
>>2634002

Yo he ain't from America and he ain't from Japan and its not like we're going to Ireland for any major televised shows so if he can't get over with the Brits then Vince has done something wrong

>>2633998

Because you're not european
>>
>>2633974
>UK crowds are fucking cancer
I listened to this and that is nothing like they said. They just said the crowd was quieter than usual and then went onto to say they were mostly dead.

Your comments seem way off
>>
So the UK like ugly autistic women?
>>
>>2634009

And I know you didn't listen to this either because Alvarez clearly said this taping was edited to where the crowds were muted in some parts of the show

Like Post Tag Turmoil where they were trying to censor the Delete Chant
>>
>>2634012

They like Bayley's butt.
>>
>>2634004
>so if he can't get over with the Brits then Vince has done something wrong

Why would he need to get over in some random city?
>>
>>2634012
Bayley a cute.
>>
>>2634009
>>2634014
This faggot always posts his opinions with Wrestling Observer Radio as the topic so that he can fish for replies and have the only communication from the outside world in his mother's basement.
>>
>>2634017

Because Finn needs to appeal to the Foreign market particularly the entirety of the UK

>>2634018

You like her butt and that's it.

>>2634020

Carter haven't you been banned 100 times in the past hour?
>>
>>2634024
>Because Finn needs to appeal to the Foreign market particularly the entirety of the UK

Then maybe you should give him something to do.

And he actually got a reaction anyway. Not like the crowd was big on anybody.
>>
>>2634024
>gets BTFO
> Sh-shut up C-Carter
>>
>>2634029

They were big on Roman for some reason but that crowd was edited in a lot of ways so that can't be used as a real example
>>
>>2634009
This is a weekly thing, OP is a faggot troll named marky, he makes up bullshit and attributes it to the WON.
>>
>>2634040

They booed the fucking shit out of him...
>>
>>2634040
They booed him out of the building.
>>
>>2634050
>>2634052

It went from Booing, to cheering, to 50/50 to back to booing again all in that order
>>
>>2633974
>>UK crowds are fucking cancer. You’d think Balor would be the John Cena of this side of the world and he’s treated to dead silence and boredom FROM HIS OWN PEOPLE!

People who go to WWE shows are predominantly kids and their normie parents who only want to see stars.

Balor wouldn't get a hometown hero pop in London anyway because he's not even English.
>>
>>2634059
No.
>>
>>2633997
>Its essentially Britain, Scotland, Ireland, all formed together.
Typical 'Murican geography student. Balor is from the Republic of Ireland, which isn't part of the UK, they fought a fucking war to not be part of it... of course that's turned out pretty shit for them but hey, not our problem.
>>
>>2634083

But he's from Europe!
>>
>>2634088

Watch the unedited footage
>>
>>2634101

That is IRA lies and propaganda
>>
>>2634167
Get back in your box you orange numpty.
>>
File: 1409604871826.jpg (8KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
1409604871826.jpg
8KB, 226x166px
>>2633974
>UK crowds are fucking cancer.

Can't argue with that.

>Bayley is super over in the UK.

See above.

>WWE did a terrible fucking job portraying Sheamus and Cesaro as heels in the fucking UK!

They were never going to get booed. The WWE goes over there like twice a year tops. The fans are going to, and they should, cheer for their homegrown superstars.

>VINCE KILLED JACK GALLAGHER IN HIS OWN FUCKING COUNTRY?! HOW!

Who cares about shitty manlets?

>Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt wrestled a match they used to have on Smackdown House Show main events.

Again, I can't argue with that. It was pathetic. Outsides Miz's commentary, it was a waste of 15 minutes that did nothing to really advance the story line.
>>
>>2633987
>Brock will reinjure Baloring or Rolletty

I can only hope it's both at once.
>>
>>2633987
>Brock Lesnar vs Finn Balor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-apKXA4ut-k
>>
>>2633974
are these WORs unlisted or something? They get posted here once in a while but the past week or so episodes aren't archived on the uploaders list
>>
>>2634024
>her butt

Also like her thighs, tits, abs and hips.
>>
>>2634101
I think the republic Irish? are doing better than those living in "northern" Ireland.
>>
>>2633974
>The Irish and the English hate each other, Balor isn't "one of us".

>I was there, and Sasha and Alexa got decent pops too. On the SD side, Charlotte, Naomi and Becky are also popular.

>Nobody except the kiddies was cheering Roman attacking Strowman with a chair. Must have come across differently on TV.

>Good point about Sheamus and Cesaro, but they've only recently turned so you have to book them strong for now.

>Everyone cheered for Seth. There were chants for Joe. They are over.

>How did he kill him? Big whoop, he lost a match. He was booked standing tall the night after in 205 Live, and the crowd loved it.

>I don't even know what point you're trying to make about Dean and Bray.

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>2633974
>UK crowds
>Balor's people

You're a fucking imbecile >marky

>Is the average WWE fan retarded?
>the Boo's are
>gave me thoughts of anger which lead to a headache

Et tu, tardo?

>>2634020
Don't forget calling anybody who calls him out "Carter"

>>2634159
>Europe is just 1 country

Amerifats
>>
>>2636642
>The Irish and the English hate each other, Balor isn't "one of us"

I find it weird that they cheered Becky since she is from the republic as well
>>
>>2636722
lol I love how yurotards suddenly bring up the fact that yurope isn't a single country when it suits their arguments. Every other time they're comparing Yurostan to America claiming the countries are like our states.
>>
>>2636901
>literally no one ever does that
>>
>>2636880
I booed the shit out of her for all I was worth. She's a fucking disgustingly obese orange potato cunt.
>>
>>2636901
Not European and that has never happened dumb /pol/turd
>>
>>2636880
The point is that Balor being Irish doesn't automatically mean the crowd will cheer for him.
Becky gets cheered because fans already like her, Irish or not.
>>
>>2636972
Balor also got cheered anyway, this whole "discussion" is moot.
>>
>>2634012
Bayley is a strong 8/10 in the UK
>>
>>2633974
>Alexa
>not over as fuck in the UK

I met a fat guy with a little miss bliss tattoo at live event this week, you're wrong.
>>
>>2636986
hope you told him to have sex
>>
>>2636996
He asked me if I was on /r/squaredcircle I told him no an then went to the merch table and bought us both Roman Reigns shirts (which he accepted, but refused to wear).

I think I could feel him seething, but that might jut be how heavily he was breathing when Jinder Mahal came out.
>>
>>2633974
>>Is the average WWE fan retarded?
Yes.

You're just realizing this?
>>
>>2636976
I'm from UK and have shagged a 9. Bayley is at best a 3. Face is brutal.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.