[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: chart.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
Can we all agree on this?
>>
Punk should be above all that, he's in a league of his own, maybe brock can join him. But CM Punk is a god
>>
>>2633961
>Balor and Punk are better wrestlers than HBK
Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>2633971
Go to bed Shawn. You get cranky when you don't take your naps.
>>
>>2633969
>marking out this hard for a B- wrestler
>>
>simultaneously triggering every wrestler fan base on /asp/
i'll give you props for that
>>
>>2633961
>Can we all agree on this?

like this board could ever agree on anything...
>>
>>2633961
The entire upper left section except for HBK and Punk belongs on the upper right. HBK was a whiny politician and CM Punk is a bitter crybaby who can't do MMA. Good wrestler, but there's lots of those who aren't as inflammatory as him.
>>
BroStro is pretty good, though.
>>
>>2633961
>Can we all agree on this?
/asp/ can't even agree on it's own name.
>>
Gook in top rights gimmick is doing an impression of white people eyes
>>
>>2633961
Seth is a huge dingus and is not better than Cena or Austin or Kenny
>>
>>2633961
Why are none of the "good wrestlers" apart from Styles actually entertaining?
>>
>>2633961

>literally nobody where they should be
>Can we all agree on this

I think the only thing we can agree on is that OP would be on the left side of the chart.
>>
Kenny Omega should be top right, Balor should be more right, and so should Shinsuke, not much for Shinsuke he should be middle right ish while Balor and Omega could be top righ
>>
Go back to /wew/, this is a roman empire only board. this will be your one and only warning
>>
>>2633961
Roman is a better wrestler than that but also a bigger faggot than that. He should be mid tier wrestler all the way to the left. CM Punk should also be as far to the left as possible, and Randy Orton should be in the middle. I agree with everything else.
>>
>>2633961
I'd say Braun six months ago deserved that spot at the bottom right, but he's improved dramatically. I'd put him about halfway between
>>
>>2633961
wow this is the most disturbing thing that's ever been posted to /asp/
>>
>>2633961
Correct... Taker is a cool guy though
>>
>>2633961
>Taker a faggot
>Austin a cool guy
>>
>>2633961
You had me until. Seth Rollins was in the cool guy area.
>>
Confirmed OP has almost no clue what makes a "cool guy".

Fucking hell, the absolute state.
>>
File: 1479232271866.png (497KB, 553x670px) Image search: [Google]
1479232271866.png
497KB, 553x670px
From that list

/ourguys/:

Kenny Omega
Kevin Owens
HBK
CM Punk
Young Bucks
Roman Reigns
Stone Cold
Naito
AJ Styles
Braun Stroman
Triple H

Faggots:

Finn Balor
Randy Orton
Gay Day
Dean Ambrose
Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Seth Rollins
Fat Joe
Bray Wyatt
John Cena
Shinsuke
>>
>>2633961
just awful. Didn't have me at all
>>
>>2633961
>Braun
>bad
>>
File: Reminder.jpg (148KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder.jpg
148KB, 640x480px
>>2633961
>Cena
>bad wrestler
When will this meme end.
>>
Cena is a horrible wrestler. Botches all the time and you can hear his calls from the nosebleeds.
>>
>>2633961
Reigns and Ambrose have more interesting matches than Rollins, and Rollins is much more of a faggot, so no, bad chart. And Cena is a great wrestler.
>>
>>2636018
if Braun was good he'd have more than 2 moves. He'd be doing the splash off the top rope, running powerbombs, more athletic dope shit.
>>
>>2633969
Bottom left corner. Faggots about to get punked out by Johnny Bananas on the same reality show he criticized the Miz for being on.
>>
>>2636009
Imagine thinking Cena isn't /ourguy/
>>
>>2634251
Hey we found something we can all agree on
>>
>>2633961
BBD needs to swap places with whoever that jap is.
>>
>>2633961
Individually, each new day member is pretty fuckin skilled. Especially big e. To see him at peak speed and jumping over people is amazing. He's deceptively nimble.
>>
rollins belongs all the way to the left
roman should be a bit higher
>>
>>2634463
Omega is nowhere near to being a cool guy
>>
File: IMG_9452.gif (3MB, 542x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9452.gif
3MB, 542x300px
>>2636124
Psyche. Naito shits on Flabman Stains, at wrestling and at having a personality.
>>
>>2636226
He's got charisma, his dialogue is funny, and his moveset makes him cool.
>>
>>2636009
> eat Owens eat
> our guy
>>
You really have to take in what makes a good wrestler. If it's just choreography then okay w/e. But there's no way in hell some of those manlet gooks should be booked over Braun.
>>
>>2636009
The only manlet that is /our guy/ is AJ. Keep your gooks and indie losers away from /asp/, nerd.
>>
>this entire thread
>>
>>2633961
Switch Jericho with the gook Guy on the Right.
>>
bretty good list. switch omega and the bucks though. CM punk should be lower too.
>>
>stone cold
>bad wrestler

if you go back to his Hollywood Blondes days, which you are way too young for you'd think different
>>
>>2633961
Very inaccurate on the "good vs bad" wrestlers scale.
>>
Unironically cringe that someone made this.
>>
>Rollins, Jericho
>good wrestlers
>>
>>2633961
Omega is a better wrestler and less of a faggot than than punk.

Jericho is less of a fag and more of a bad wrestler.

How did Wyatt get so high into good wrestler?

This whole this is a mess OP.
>>
>>2633961
>Kofi is a bad wrestler
Leave forever. Also 18+.
>>
Balor should be further into the faggot section since I would actually would fuck him in a non-gay manner honestly.
>>
>>2636009
>Cena and Jericho
>Faggots

Go back to plebbit you underage moron and keep fatass Owens and Gaytch away from /asp/
>>
>New Day's rank
Kek
>>
File: 1486111315560.jpg (266KB, 1080x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1486111315560.jpg
266KB, 1080x1306px
>>2633961
>Bray Wyatt on the cool guy side
>>
>>2636028
It's not a meme, you're just a retard.
>>
>>2638053
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2633961
The only thing that this board can all agree on is that you're a colossal faggot.
>>
>>2638138

And a shitty wrestler. Stick OP in the bottom left hand corner.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.