[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they're not even TRYING to hide kayfabe anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4359.jpg (299KB, 1893x1070px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4359.jpg
299KB, 1893x1070px
they're not even TRYING to hide kayfabe anymore
>>
oh no an easter egg

Fuck off cornette
>>
Fuck off aussie
>>
>>2633790
>actually taking time to look for this kind of shit
BASED DaNeeter HAVING NO LIFE
>>
based wwe livin 24/7 in ya head rent free
>>
Each different match has a different Producer?
>>
>>2633833
Creative is more than just vince shitting on a piece of paper.

Someone has to make the paper you know.
>>
>>2633833
Yeah apparently they need to pay for 500 writers and producers just for Vince to turn down everything he doesn't like and change everything last second anyway
>>
>>2633859

But wouldn't be a writer and not a producer?
>>
>>2633790

Based Miz saw Deanetty screwing up and quickly hid it.
>>
>>2633909
He actually did, brilliant
>>
Agreed. Doing the show on the ceiling completely broke suspension of disbelief for me.
>>
>>2633790
Alistair Black was on Raw last night?
>>
>>2633948
Also what the fuck would he be doing with Curt Hawkins? I guess the show being on UK would feature Tommy End.
>>2633790
It's literally only the list of matches with a "producer" and a referee. No mentioning of winners or anything, so it isn't exposing the business.

It kinda makes sense they'd show this too, since Ambrose was literally talking about the matches he's planning up.
>>
>>2633833
>>2633859
>>2633868
Y'all niggas never played EWR?

They're road agents, those guys help put the match/spots/finish together and communicate to the talent what the overall story they're contributing to is and what the writers/Vince really want driven home.

There is only like 6 of them and they're all former talent, PS, Noble, D'Von, Finley, Ace, and looks like Adam Pearce
>>
>>2634252
Oh looks like I missed IRS on there in the tag match

Imagine the pain of being a road agent for your two jobber and jobber to the Stars sons
>>
>>2633916
lol
>>
GODDAMNIT DEAN AMBROSE
UUGGGHHHH CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS MOTHERFUCKER
I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS DEAN AMBROSE OR JON MOXLEY AS THEY USED TO SAY
BUT GODDAMN EXPOSING THE BUSINESS GETS ME REAL FIRE UP BRIAN
Heheheh Jim, he wrestled for CZW
OH GAWDANGIT NO WONDER HE'S STUPID AS FUCK
DOES HE WRESTLE BLOW UP DOLLS AND LITTLE GIRLS TOO
>>
>>2634226

Except the part where it says Bray/Ambrose before the Miz make the match.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.