[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0717.png (281KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.png
281KB, 562x408px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
He's literally a beta numale cuck faggot fedora tipping fatass atheist redditor.
>>
>>2633297
this is why it's important he loses every feud
>>
>>2633310
Based Vince low-key BTFOing the beta numale cuck faggot fedora tipping fatass atheist redditors who we all know he hates
>>
>>2633289
I hate autistic faggot fucks that look like him.
>>
>>2633289
"I am a god, I am the eater of worlds! I can't be defeated!"

>gets defeated every time
>>
the eater of hot pockets
>>
>>2633289
He got worked into a shoot by squaredcircle calling him the next big thing.
>>
I just tune out for his promos now, and have for some time. How many years now? 4 that he's been doing this gimmick? Yeah well it's the same fucking promo every fucking time. Same delivery, same dim lights and fog and spooky music in the background. I don't understand it.
>>
>>2633289
He loses every single feud.
He should at least win some, so he's relevant and then have him lose to make it with some sort of payoff, otherwise it's nonsense.
>>
>>2633289
He's a fat reddit neckbeard manlet
>>
>>2633367
He's just an entrance. Live audiences eat up anything that they can interact with during the show. Even the Miz doing yes kicks gets over. He should have a tag team with Orton and Harper, the only interesting angle he's had since Husky Harris.
>>
>>2633345
Literally /pol/ incarnate
>>
>>2633289
Suffers from a bad case of cantdrawitis
>>
>>2633289

He's a fat sensitive kid who sucks in the ring and we're supposed to be entertained by his roleplaying.
>>
You'd be mad if you were a Papa Shango clone, too
>>
>>2633297
Unironically seething
>>
Has Bray Wyatt ever been cool or he's always sucked the way he sucks now?
>>
>>2633516
Its literally been "he would be great if ..." Since the begin. Its all hype. Hes never had an interesting feud or angle. People say he's great on the mic, but he's never said anything interesting. He's a picture of dinner to a starving man.
>>
I just started watching wrestling again about a month before wrestlemania. The first time since wrestlmania 22, and I couldn't believe this dip shit was Wwe champ. If I was Orton I'd be pissed I even had to feud with him, and that house of horrors shit was retarded.
>>
I remember when you smarks used to think he'd be the next Undertaker.

Hint: Bray was just as shitty then as he is now.
>>
>>2633289
whats his story? why is he the way he is?

he needs a backstory like undertaker and kane
>>
>>2633526
Why the fuck would you come back now of all times? They're bleeding out their audience cause of legitimately awful it is.
>>
>>2633630
Just randomly saw raw one night and Chris Jericho and Goldberg were on about to start the fued with Kevin Owens, figured I might as well watch wrestle mania since Wwe network was free for 30 days. If I had known I was gonna have to witness undertaker put over literally the only wrestler worse than Brock Lesnar I'd not have wasted my time.
>>
>>2633522
He just laughs like a retard and says the same things over and over again in his redneck accent.
He's never been creepy and I don't know what kind of cult leader he's supposed to be when all his lackeys desert him.
>>
>>2633813
>Bray being a pedophile wasn't creepy
hmm
>>
>>2633289
>literal neckbeard fedora wearing gimmick
everything now he doesnt have the GOAT harper carrying his lardass hes been exposed hard.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.