[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1491011403967.gif (2MB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491011403967.gif
2MB, 404x304px
So that settles it then. Roman Reigns is the greatest wrestler of all time

>crowd dead the entire night
>wakes up and pops huge for roman
>let's go Roman chants
>crowd back to dead after Roman leaves

GOAT
>>
File: wts.gif (1MB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
wts.gif
1MB, 400x358px
>>2633159
balee dat bb gurl
>>
>>2633159

"He gets a reaction!"

The state of the WWE...they would literally be happy, the crowd showed a reaction if everybody in the first row would piss towards the ring.
>>
>>2633159
we should be grateful that we actually have new stars that get reactions. get everyone just remember what 2010 was like? you had cena, orton, edge, old fucks, shit wrestlers, shitter wrestlers, and the nexus. compare now to then there is a much better wwe culture, and hate for reigns is a reason for that. TYBBD
>>
>>2633159
>Strowman on the steps
>THANK YOU ROMAN
>DO IT AGAIN

Proof that smarks are hypocrites and would cheer a heel Roman.
>>
>>2633184
post yfw you realize that vince named him "strowman" so it would sound like people were chanting for roman when they feuded
>>
>>2633159
Wasn't it like "let's go strowman" and "Roman sucks"?
>>
I hope Roman gets cheered, they spent the past three years getting the guy over.
>>
>>2633159
It was "THANK YOU STROWMAN"
>>
>>2633159
''lets go STROWMAN'' chants
''Roman sucks''
>>
>the one person they've centered the show around for years and has thrown every accomplishment at gets the loudest reaction

I'd sure fucking hope so
>>
>>2633222
Why would they thank Strowman while he's getting beat up?

It was Roman, only deaf shitters wouldn't hear the difference?
>>
Really tho what's WWEs angle with this guy? Are they trying to make him a heel by beating up strowman, or do they just really think the crowd wants him to come out on top? because I'm pretty sure most of the Wwe universe actually wants strowman to murder him after bullshit at wrestlmania. He's such a shitty character and such a boring wrestler I'm gonna lose my shit if he beats Brock Lesnar with a fucking superman punch.
>>
>>2633325
This
>>
>WWE push Roman at the expense of everyone else on the roster
>Raw loses a million a viewers
>Live crowds now consist of diehard fans only
>They don't get excited about anything
>The only big reaction is boos for Roman

You'd be nuts this is good. This isn't like Cena, because Cena was doing phenomenal business and had half the audience cheering him.

Roman has flopped as top babyface and WWE is shit right now because switching from PPV to On Demand has reduced the short term incentive to book good programmes. The promotion is a boiling frog and when Vince finally starts feeling the heat he'll drop Roman like a hot potato.
>>
They literally edited down the reactions for the entire rest of the show so it'd look like Roman was the only one to get a big reaction.

That is something else. That is like a ridiculous level of denial.
>>
>>2633619
>WWE push Roman at the expense of everyone else on the roster
oh you mean triple h? undertaker? uhhh? yea that sure is this entire roster
>>
>>2633675

Please someone explain it to him, I'm too lazy...
>>
roman reigns is legitimately one of the greatest wrestlers of all time
>>
File: 1493904570018.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493904570018.png
286KB, 475x546px
Kill the Miz push.

#pushreigns

>>2633178
Better than the dead crowd at the main event.
>>
>>2633184
>smarks hating face Roman and loving heel Roman

What's hypocritical about that?
>>
>>2633159
enough with the ironic threads
>>
>>2633619
>This isn't like Cena, because Cena was doing phenomenal business and had half the audience cheering him.

I luv that Roman has bootyblasted ppl so hard that we are now entering the era of people creating revisionist history for Cena.
>>
>>2633675
>Create a stable whose only purpose is jobbing to Roman (League of Nations)
>Book Seth's title run like shit so people will be happy when he loses it to Roman (Seth kills himself instead)
>Bury Bray again
>Put the belt on Sheamus so the fans will beg them to put it on literally anybody else (Worked for one night)
>Have Roman go over the entire roster in one match
>Roman wins the title three times in the span of four months
>Gets wellnesses, takes a few clean wins, is actually pretty good for a few weeks
>Enter feud with Rusev, go over in every single encounter, Rusev reburied
>Hold the midcard belt hostage while feuding with the world champ
>Strowman starts getting built up, best booked guy in years, everybody loves him
>Feed him to Roman
>Have Roman go over Undertaker and do nothing with it
>Start building Strowman back up so Roman has more odds to overcome

I like Roman and this is bullshit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.