[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we praise this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 012817_corey-graves_1200.jpg (159KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
012817_corey-graves_1200.jpg
159KB, 1200x800px
When I first saw Corey Graves, my first thought was who is this egdy metro carny looking faggot?

But Graves has evolved into one of my absolute favorite things about WWE. He's grown into such a good color commentator and presence that he makes everything he's on better.

Since the peak of JR/King, the announcing in WWE has sucked an absolute dick. But Graves is so intelligent and great at color that I think it's great now. Graves teaming with Phillips is the best commentary team I've heard in years.

Your thoughts?
>>
>>2632955
Did you DM him on instagram or something?
>>
>>2632955
I wish we had Graves/Phillips on Smackdown, on their own.

205 live has the best commentary team but I don't give a shit about 205 live s I rarely watch it.

Smackdwn's pretty ass right now but hopefully the draft fixes that.
>>
Graves puts some passion into it and fits the "Heel" color that was so prevalent a few years ago. Now even JBL talks good about the faces and it just feels weird.

Phillips will be ruined if he ever got to a big time table like raw.
>>
>>2632955
Yes. Leak when?
>>
File: 0906650cce1486797685860.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
0906650cce1486797685860.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>yfw no more Graves bullying Saxton
>>
>>2632971
They were the commentary team on NXT for the better part of 2 years
>>
>>2632955
NXT hasn't been the same since he left.
>>
>>2632955
>When I first saw Corey Graves, my first thought was who is this egdy metro carny looking faggot?
>But Graves has evolved into one of my absolute favorite things about WWE. He's grown into such a good color commentator and presence that he makes everything he's on better.
Word for word.
>>
>>2633004
Nigel is filling his role quite nicely
>>
>>2632982

Oh, you didn't get that...I'm sorry
>>
>>2632997
Yeah, I watched it, it was good.

Here's how I'd reshuffle the current commentators.

>Raw
>Play by Play: Cole
>Colour 1: JBL (I LOVE IT MAGGLE)
>Colour 2: I guess Byron Saxton, he's ok.

>Smackdown
>Play by Play:Phillips
>Colour: Graves

>Future endeavour:
>David Otunga
>>
>>2633035
>JBL & Cole

>>>/trash/
>>
>>2633052
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>2633090
THEY'RE JUST HAVING FUN HAHA
>>
I agree OP, when he was wrestling he had that retarded FALL DOWN tattoo on his knuckles of something and I thought how fucking dumb it looks. But honestly he is the best thing behind a commentary table today. The back and forth and chemistry with Tom is honestly the best thing since JR and King.
>>
Graves and Phillips are fucking terrible. The standards are so low that they get praised. They're both incredibly annoying.
>>
>>2633209
Somebody's mad that Tom Fill-ups didn't facefuck them
>>
>>2632955
sure OP

Our Father, which art on commentary,
Corey be thy Name.
Thy Monday come.
Thy will be done
On Raw, as it is in NXT.
Give us this day our daily reminder.
And forgive us our just having fun maggle,
As we forgive them that just have fun maggle against us.
And lead us not into shilling,
But deliver us from Byron.
For thine is the desk,
The microphone, and the monitor,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
>>
>>2632955
>Your thoughts?
If it was him & Phillips on their own I'd probably buy the network and watch things. Now I just download the nxt shows and live stream Rumble & Mania.

The shit commentary and the awful camerawork are two of my least favourite things about current WWF product.
>>
he's literally the only announcer atm that isn't complete shit
>>
yeah tom/corey team is the best right now but partly because its the only two man team
>>
>>2632955
He has a rich vocabulary and knows how to apply it. Puts a lot of makeup on dogshit with how he talks. Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>2633209
Oh look a contrarian, not watch as he gets all touchy because someone called him out. "Am I not ALLOWED to dislike them?"
>>
Based Savior of Misbehavior
>>
I'm being serious when I say I actually thought Mauro and JBL were good together. There were times when they'd try to one up each other on stupid references and I thought it was fun. It's a shame they either did or didn't have a fallling out. Otunga was fine too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.