[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED WWE BTFOES CUCK RANALLO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: watch this maggle.gif (2MB, 250x285px) Image search: [Google]
watch this maggle.gif
2MB, 250x285px
>Bring It To The Table returned to the WWE Network last night after RAW. It was the first episode since March, which was believed to have been the catalyst in Mauro Ranallo's WWE departure.
>Corey Graves, JBL and Peter Rosenberg made light of the controversy during the opening of last night's show. Rosenberg noted that there has been controversy over his comments about Roman Reigns, while Graves said that there has been controversy over his own comments regarding Shane McMahon. The camera then cut to JBL, who had a humorous guilty expression on his face, who simply introduced himself before saying that he "won $24 last week playing golf."
Reddit SEETHING
>>
Based JBL also said he'd rather be kidnapped by Isis than have dinner with Zzzzayn
>>
Bullies and chads ALWAYS win.

That beta spic got publicly humiliated AND fired.
>>
>>2632474
It was $21
>>
>>2632490
Mauro wasn't at work for a month and is getting payed for that time + contract pay + hush money. dude is doing alright
>>
>>2632474
J Based L just keeps on winning
>>
Will le meltz finally kill himself for his stupid failed campaign?
>>
>>2632490
>Bullies always win

Wow that's real edgy, I can tell you're a real chad :^)
>>
>>2632908
Kek this manlet was bullied in high school
>>
>>2632911
>Mocks someone for saying that bullies always win and for trying to align himself with ""chads""
>Must have been bullied in high school

How pathetic does someone have to be to try and defend bullying on 4chan?
>>
>>2632490

Bullies aren't chads. Chads are cool with everybody while they get respect, and bullies are closet betas that try to be chads reaffirming his superiority over weaker betas.
>>
File: bradshaw.jpg (373KB, 1081x1388px) Image search: [Google]
bradshaw.jpg
373KB, 1081x1388px
>>2632474

Part of me admires just what a brazen piece of shit this guy is.
>>
File: rosenberg_052313_620px.jpg (64KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
rosenberg_052313_620px.jpg
64KB, 620x416px
>>2632474
YEAH! JBL IS SO BASED. GREATEST SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PERSONALITY EVER!!
>>
>>2632474

whats the joke
>>
JBL fucking sucks ass at commentary though, was never a draw, and no one likes him.

Mauro will go back to being a professional at UFC and boxing away from the carney freak retards.
>>
>>2633117
>finna
Tough talk from a Jew. Do I need to do like your boy JBL did and force you into a shower?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.