[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY FATHER SAID, WHEN I WAS YOUNGER HARD TIMES BREED BETTER MEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: CyKO-ICXAAE-oux.jpg (126KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyKO-ICXAAE-oux.jpg
126KB, 900x1200px
MY FATHER SAID, WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

HARD TIMES BREED BETTER MEN
>>
>>2632472
his father should've told to draw a fucking dime at least once
>>
>>2632478

or charisma

if i had caw as a son, i should kill myself, then hang myself.
>>
>Global Farce

that's still in business?
>>
>>2632483
merged with TNA.
>>
>>2632472

Has any wrestler ever been such a mark for themselves as this chipper young fellow?
>>
>>2632627
Dude probably sucks himself to masturbate
>>
File: C6PUOx-WgAA6YAD.jpg (178KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6PUOx-WgAA6YAD.jpg
178KB, 900x1200px
>"I-I want to be a main eventer, so I will leave WWE"
>can't even get the main championship in these shitholes
>>
>>2632692
He's wrestling for the ROH World Title in like 5 days
>>
That mitb match where he almost wins and gets betrayed by sandow is my favorite wrestling match
>>
>>2632692
He never said he demanded to be a main eventer right away, just that he felt he was being wasted as a comedy jobber with clown makeup.

Out of the three titles he's currently holding, two of them are the promotion's main belts.

Mind you, I fucking hate his guts and how he uses his ex-WWE status to ride into town and get himself a match in whatever card he wants, effectively being what he hated about WWE, a less talented part timer politicking for a better spot than people who worked more and harder.
>>
File: 192092091092.png (50KB, 235x237px) Image search: [Google]
192092091092.png
50KB, 235x237px
>>2632726
>ROH World Title
>>
>>2632726
People still give a shit about ROH tho? Or any US indy at all? Thought gook wrestling took all their fanbase.
>>
>>2632733
I'm confused. Wasn't Stardust his own idea, and didn't he himself refused to change it?
>>
>>2632736
ROH got talent poached into submission by the WWE, people looking for indy-style wrestling prefer to go straight for the extreme of it that is PWG. Delirious' booking on ROH doesn't help matters at all either.

Basically people only care about ROH these days when it interacts with New Japan, which ROH knows, so they interact with New Japan as much as possible.
>>
>>2632734
It's the most prestigious title in the #1 wrestling company in the USA.
>>
>>2632739
I don't know if it was his idea, but reportedly he loved playing it, at started. But then he realized there were no plans to turn him back into a "real contender", and that gimmick wasn't temporary like he thought, so he started bothering the writers with ideas to turn him back to Cody and getting shrugged off.
>>
>>2632736
>a /wwe/ babby tries discussing wrestling
>>
>>2632733
>I fucking hate his guts and how he uses his ex-WWE status to ride into town and get himself a match in whatever card he wants

But every ex-WWE wrestler does that. Seriously, once you're in WWE, you basically become a name. Anytime you spend in the Indies after that is much easier, as everyone wants to suck your cock, hoping the WWE magic brushes off in their brand. It's standard as fuck behavior.
>>
>>2632692
WackCuckture got fucking play buttons on their title. Incredible.
>>
>>2632868
Well, it IS their secondary belt, and called the "Internet Championship"
>>
>>2632478
Apparently he is kind of a (admittedly bingo-hall level) draw. With most indy promotions, the money is in the crowd having never seen the wrestler show up before. They make one offs, people lose interest, they move on. But Cody brings in repeat buyers. Who knows if he can be the draw of a larger company though.
>>
>>2632870
If WWE can make WrestleMania Play Button (twice), I guess it's okay to make play button titles.

Seriously though, play buttons? Stupid.
>>
>>2632625
Which is now Impact.
>>
I cringed so much when he kissed the WhatCuckture ring after his first appearance, like he just wrestled in the main event of WM. Never seen such a mark for himself than CAWdy
>>
>>2632746
Wrestling is fake, pig.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.