[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if every current WWE face turned heel and every heel turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>if every current WWE face turned heel and every heel turned face WWE would instantly become more interesting
>>
>>2632169
>the miz turned face

Exception to the rule, mate.
>>
Wrong
>>
No it wouldn't because part of the problem is how the WWE writes faces, so you'd have the same problem with a different people
>>
>>2632169
>BMAJ being "heel"
naw, let him be a stuck up face.
>>
>>2632169
>Back to chickenshit heel Rollins
>Face Joey Samoey
Please don't.
>>
>slutty heel Bayley

why not
>>
>Face Ziggler

What's the difference?
>>
>>2633585
He tries really hard to get cheered but no one cares instead of trying really hard to get booed but no one cares.
>>
>Finn Balor turning heel and starting the Balor Club right as the Good Brothers turned face.
>Roman Reigns finally turning heel.
>SmackDown women's division completely flips, Naomi becomes an evil twerker, Charlotte and Becky probably become evil lesbians.
>AJ Styles turns heel again right after finally becoming a face.
>KO becomes the valiant face of America determined to bring prestige back to the US Championship
>Jinder Mahal becomes the noble foreign warrior trying to topple Noted Arsonist Randy Orton.
>Bray Wyatt stops cutting spooky promos about god and worms, starts cutting spooky promos about dismantling the machine, points at stuff for Roman to spear, otherwise remains unchanged.
>Bryan and Shane go mad with power.
>Kurt starts suplexing people for minor infractions.
>Stephanie has to try and act like a decent person.
mite b cool
>>
>>2633571
Bayley shitting on her kid fan base might unironically be good. But she sucks on the Mic so probably not
>>
>sami zayn heel : isis sympathizer
>>
>>2633632
>Heel Sami Zayn
https://streamable.com/gt1zj
>>
>>2633636
"I'm the only black man in town." - Sami Zayn
>>
>>2633620
>Noted Arsonist Randy Orton
Chuckled
>Kurt Angle supplexes for minor infractions
>Not "attempts to suplex for minor infractions, breaks his neck instead, and then tries to sue for said infractions AND damages"
The guy is a walking insurance liability. Kudos on Vince for bringing him back if only to make money, but any level of idiot businessman can see Angle is a liability for sleeping wrong alone.
>>
File: evil bayley.jpg (59KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
evil bayley.jpg
59KB, 1024x579px
>>2633624
"Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of shitting on little kids in a WWE ring, now look at me!"
>>
>Braun Strowman, protector of the weak and the only one capable of stopping the roman invasion
>Vince cuts a promo taking the WWE universe, but get's jumped by Bryan and Shane and beaten with steel chairs
>John Cena interferes, but only to FU Vince himself
>>
>>2633680

That would unironically be amazing!
>>
>>2633697
Vince was very much a face when he last showed up in the Beachballmania Raw.
>>
There is not face and heel anymore.
>>
File: beniswhat.jpg (58KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
beniswhat.jpg
58KB, 580x679px
>>2633730
>https://streamable.com/gt1zj
>>
>>2633571
A bayley shoot styled heel turn would honestly be one of the best decisions WWE could make. She could suddenly start complaining about wwe "forcing her" to be a cartoony childish face, start shitting on everyone and dress and act all trashy to rebel against her character.
>>
>>2633767
Sami's gimmick before being Mexican was being black, what's your question?
>>
>>2633571
>Jay Leno acting like a slut

So regular Jay Leno?
>>
I'd like Balor to be heel and get a stable together
>>
>>2633697
I would mark so fucking hard.
>>
>>2633787
lol would be completely shit kill yourself
>>
>>2633717
lol you are fucking trolling faggot LMAO
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.