[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's shit as a babyface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: seth-rollins1.jpg (21KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rollins1.jpg
21KB, 642x361px
The only thing that saves him is his move set
>>
>He's shit

You got that right
>>
File: 1471910272723.gif (2MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
1471910272723.gif
2MB, 349x194px
He really needs the blonde back and the gloves, also he actually gets big face pops so I hope he can work on his face promos. He seems a bit unnatural on the mic but his intensity is still there so there's room for improvement.
>>
You mean his altered, slower-pace moveset since returning from surgery? Zzzzz
>>
>shit face
>shit heel
What good is this guy?
>>
>>2631262

He's a mediocre wrestler. He's just flash. I've never seen a great singles match with Rollins, but some people would say he's the best in the world. The fuck?
>>
>>2631262
CANT LET ANYONE OUTSHINE THE BIG DOGGY DAWG NUCKA
>>
>>2631435
Cena vs Rollins at SS2015 wasn't a good match?
>>
>>2631511

No.
>>
Nah he's great. Just underrated because despite being a high flyer-esque guy on the surface, a lot of what's going on with him's more subtle.
>>
>>2631262
Either him or Finn will turn soon. They're feuding at summerslam
>>
>>2631569
Seth isn't gonna turn. He just turned face.
>>
>>2631511
>>2631560
to be fair to seth, it was a pretty good match until the WOAT tier finish
>>
>>2631511
It was
>>
>Seth is shitty as a face
>Seth is shitty as a heel
>Dean is shitty as a face
>Dean is shitty as a heel
>Roman is great as a heel
>Roman is great as a face
>At the same time

BBD
>>
>>2631435
>I've never seen a great singles match with Rollins

Seth vs Orton WM31 was the best singles match on the card
>>
>>2631678
>muh finish
Roman-Lesnar was one of the best WrestleMania main events ever. Take a fucking hike.
>>
>>2631636
He's been face for almost a year and it's failed
>>
>>2631567
>a lot of what's going on with him's more subtle.

Like? His shit selling, heel mannerisms, and essentially being a spot monkey? Compare Seth's selling of his leg to Roman's selling of his injury at Payback. The latter is so much better.

>>2631678

That's the shittest opinion I've seen all day. Roman/Lesnar shits on that match.
>>
>>2631705
>>2631697
Both of you should kill yourselves, I don't remember a thing about the Roman/Brock match, it was garbage and boring until Seth cashed in.
>>
>>2631717
You have shit taste in wrestling, no offense
>>
>>2631731
Nothing was good about Brock/Roman match, you just want be a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>2631360
Great in a faction.
>>
>>2631739
>best WWE match in well over a decade
>one of the best WWE matches ever
>Nothing was good
>>
>>2631739

>Thinking a generally agreed upon great match was good is being contrarian

The delusion of Seth marks.
>>
>>2631764
This thread is the first time I've seen ppl say Roman vs Brock WM31 was good
>>
>>2631511
>spot spot spot spot spot spot spot spot
>Jon Stewart interference finish
>good
>>
>>2631360
Did you watch his match against Samoa Joe on RAW today? He carried the whole match with ultra fast paced offense

I don't even like the guy, but you're dead wrong.
>>
>>2631964
Seth is my absolute favorite. Has been since NXT days. Love all of his work. I don't see why so many people have on him.
>>
KEK AT ALL THESE OBESE SMARKS GETTING WORKED SO HARD BY:

THE A+PLAYER, THE UNDISPUTED FUTURE OF WWE, MR SEXY ASS LOTTERY, THE ARCHITECT, THE MAN WHO BUILT AND DESTROYED THE SHIELD, MR MONEY IN THE BANK, THE NEW DAY CAPTAIN, THE WHITE RANGER, THE CROSSFIT JESUS, THE FIRST NXT CHAMPION, THE MAN WHO DID THE HEIST OF THE CENTURY, THE GUY THAT RETIRED STING, THE 2015 SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR, THE FIRST EVER WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT AND UNITED STATES CHAMPION, THE GUY WHO MAKES YOUR JINGLE TINGLE, THE FIRST PICK OF THE DRAFT, THE MAN THAT BROUGHT MOLTRES SACRED FIRE IN A TORCH TO WRESTLEMANIA, THE KINGSLAYER,, THE G O A T, THE MAN

SETH
FREAKING
ROLLINS
>>
>>2632015
Probably because of his tendencies to injure high profile opponents and many stories circulating about him being generally rude to fans
>>
>>2631804
>****1/2 from le Meltz
>regularly brought up in best wm matches threads
Lurk more
>>
>>2632029
1: The injury to Bálor & Cena wasn't his fault. 2: Those stories are completely false.
>>
Might as well have him act heel against Roman's "Rocky Maivia" run so that WWE can make bank on smarks who buy Seth's merch and casuals who buy Roman's merch.
>>
>>2632085
>Balor
>Cena
>Sting
>the only reason Haitch didn't get injured is that he demanded a boring work the leg match against Seth

Really makes you think.
>>
Here's why Seth sucks:

>AJ Styles
AJ is basically just Seth Rollins, but better in every possible way. So fans no longer really care about Seth.

>Charisma black hole
Seth really isn't that likeable, and doesn't really have that 'it factor'

>bland mic work
Totally generic on the mic. He was decent as a heel but is terrible as a face.

>every other indie darling on the roster
Seth is a great wrestler, but the roster is full of great wrestlers now, and you need more than just 'muh moveset' to get over.
>>
>>2632035
It's rated that high because Seth cashed in, nobody remembers anything else from that match or Mania besides the meme RKO outta nowhere finish and HHH burying WCW in the flesh.
>>
>>2632085
Yeah, random people with no incentive to lie from completely unrelated events have chosen Seth as the one to spew their hatred towards for no reason.
>>
>>2632107
>AJ is basically just Seth Rollins, but better in every possible way. So fans no longer really care about Seth.

Seth Rollins can do every thing AJ can do in the ring, plus Seth has a better look, is the stronger wrestler and isn't a manlet. Both suck on the mic.
>>
File: 1493904570018.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493904570018.png
286KB, 475x546px
>>2632117
Where's CM Punk when you need him?

Oh wait.
>>
>>2632117
AJ is way better than face Seth on the mic

>dude man. I dunno if I can make it due to my knee man (j/k I can :D). Dude you guys are awesome man thanks for being there on this journey with me you guys (please cheer for me) dude. Aight? [insert more crowd pandering and pussy beta attitude here]
>>
>>2632110
I remember it clearly. Suplex city bitch. Roman getting destroyed, and laughing about it. Lesnar busting himself open the hard way (again). The intensity. The crowd. All this was before Seth.

I believe it was also Lesnars last great match unfortunately.
>>
>>2632140
>The intensity. The crowd.
kek
>>
>>2632150
It was an intense match (something 99% of current WWE wrestlers are incapable of producing) and the crowd loved it.

What about that accurate description do you find funny?
>>
>>2632117
>Seth has a better look

seth looks like a fucking muppet

aj looks like a fine southern boy and while his hair is silly as shit but at least it's unique and memorable
>>
>>2632110
I distinctly remember the boos as Roman shot superman punch after superman punch at Brock's face.
>>
>>2632135
>stumbles on his promos
>le gay community
>calls Daniel Bryan the authority twice because he can't keep a coherent promo

He has improved from his jobber level promos back in TNA when he still had his default jobber look without the hair and the beard.
>>
>>2632165
When AJ stumbles it's pretty natural though to be fair. It's never awkward and it's like it's intentional.
>>
>>2632173
The mental gymnastics in this post are off the charts.
>>
>>2631262
>He's shit

yes
>>
File: 1493608736580-2.jpg (146KB, 367x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493608736580-2.jpg
146KB, 367x640px
>>2632160
>aj looks like a fine southern boy
>>
>>2632173
He sounds like a goof.

It's the same with Bryan, actually. As much as I like IDGAF Bryan, the Miz runs circles around him in terms of mic work the same way Bryan would run circles around Miz in terms of wrestling.
>>
>>2632140
Lesnar's match against Goldberg was so much more memorable and impactful than Lesnar vs Roman.

Lesnar vs Goldberg at mania is a legit 5 star match. I don't care what workrate geeks think. It was a spectacle and they delivered.
>>
>>2631398
>>2631656
>Seth
>shit heel

You both have exactly 10 minutes to take that back an apologize, or there WILL be consequences.
You have been warned one time. That is all you get.
>>
>>2632419
This

Seth was a top heel who generated real heat in the age of smarks. He is the perfect slimy heel just like HHH before steroids.
>>
>>2632422
Nah, Miz is better.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>2631359
His intensity is what is killing him. He needs to not care, be cool or whacky to be a face.

The only face who tried to pull off the intensity routine got buried.
>>
>>2631656
Dean isn't shitty as a face. Marks love him
>>
>>2631804
then you haven't been paying attention
>>
>>2632035
I thought we established that nobody here gives a fuck about what Meltz says or thinks
>>
>>2631262

Is he ever gonna stop selling his goddamn knee? It's starting to take away from his matches to watch him pretend to hobble around all the fucking time.
>>
>>2632617
>Benoit was the only intense babyface ever

18+ /wwe/ babby
>>
>>2632107
>but the roster is full of great wrestlers now,

I guess this explains why Romannetty can't get over.
>>
>>2631262

Pretty much every babyface is shit in the WWE.

Be a heel, try to stay a heel, no matter what they tell you...
>>
>shit babyface
>is actually over

What's the problem? Not getting enough boos from manly voices?
>>
>>2631697
>"muh finish"
>praises Reigns vs. Lesnar

>>2631763
Wasn't even MOTN
>>
>>2632407

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2632110
>nobody remembers anything else from that match
Your shit taste isn't universal
>>
>>2632742
It was the perfect finish.
>>
>>2631656
Dean's a shit face but over, he's a god tier heel, he just hasn't had a solo heel run.
>>
>>2636321
WWE isn't even going to let him do half the shit he did in FCW let alone elsewhere.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.