[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESULTS FROM TONIGHTS WWE RAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: basedtony.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
basedtony.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
*Raw opens with Dean Ambrose coming out. The Miz comes out with Maryse. He and Dean are co-General Managers this week as Kurt Angle is not at Raw. Braun comes out with his arm in a sling. It's Braun vs. Kalisto later on with an arm tried behind Strowman's back. Ambrose sets up Miz vs. Finn Balor to open the show.

*Miz vs. Finn Balor. Miz tries to get Balor DQ'd and finally does, using his power as GM. Dean comes out and restarts the match and ejects Maryse. Balor pins Miz with the coup de grace.

*Backstage, Alexa Bliss tried to blow off Nia asking for a title shot by saying she had to go to Kurt Angle to set that up. Nia said she has a best friend for now.

*Alexa Bliss with Nia vs. Mickie James with Bayley is next. Bliss scored the pin after Nia interfered and hit Mickie as Bayley was chasing the champ.

*Miz announced Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose for later tonight.

*Roman Reigns attacked Braun so there was no winner to Braun vs. Kalisto.

*Sheamus and Cesaro won the Tag Team Turmoil before facing off with the Hardys.

*Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins. Rollins won by DQ in what was the best thing on the show thus far from an in-ring perspective.

*TJ Perkins pinned Jack Gallagher.

*Sasha Banks beat Alicia Fox.

*They announced Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental title next week.

*Bray Wyatt pinned WWE Intecontinental champ Dean Ambrose with Sister Abigail. Miz did a promo saying he was going to take the championship next week.
There, I just saved you from 3 hours of shit.
>>
What a shit show. Just the same old, same old as usual
>>
>continuing to milk already-stale feuds

Zug zug
>>
>Tony Schiavone

I see what you did there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8nbJikFTv8

They still got their show in the can!
>>
>Raw opens with Dean Ambrose coming out.
I'm tapping out of Raw in record time.
>Bray goes over Dean
Don't even know if it was clean or not, but it's too little too late.
>>
>>2630769
>Hey guys this fan favorite just won the title on our competition, but i'm sure you'd rather watch hasbeens from the 80s instead!

Bischoff is mentally challenged
>>
>>2630770
>Don't even know if it was clean or not, but it's too little too late.

It wasn't, so don't bother...
>>
Thanks for saving me 3 hrs
>>
>>2630749
BOOOOOOOOOOOORING
>>
>>2630749
>it's a le dean being wacky episode
>>
>tfw literally nothing else to do
>>
Why's the show in the can? Are they overseas or something?
>>
>>2630813
They're in Londonistan
>>
How hard did BBD work the bongs?
>>
>>2630749
Thanks. Genuine thanks.
>>
>>2630774
What happens? tv explode in deans face or something?
>>
>>2630749
Thanks senpai, I owe you one
>>
>>2630749
>TJ Perkins pinned Jack Gallagher.
Jobber tier at this point
>>
>>2630759
>continuing to milk already-stale feuds
WWE general
>>
>>2630769

This was unironically one of the big turning points lel
>>
>bray wyatt vs ambrosetty
That'll put some butts in the seats!
>>
>STATE OF RAM
>>
>>2630858
>ambrosetty

Cringe. Back to Plebbit.
>>
>>2630858
>ambrosetty
Why are you being redundant

>>2630843
>Implying Manletweight division isn't a glorified jobber containment brand
>>
>>2630866
>>2630881
>unironically seething
Have sex
>>
why do I still even follow this crap
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.