[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: braun.jpg (24KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
braun.jpg
24KB, 642x362px
"According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Braun Strowman is scheduled to be out of action following tonight’s Raw taping to undergo a minor procedure to fix some issues with his elbow.

Sources tell The Sheet Strowman will be gone four to eight weeks due to the undisclosed injury/surgery, causing creative to re-tool plans for Extreme Rules and Great Balls of Fire."

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/837175-breaking-news-braun-strowman-suffers-injury-how-long-will-he-be-out-of-action#ccDHcyESrrUrMiY4.99

Well which promising superstar is going to take the fall and job to Samoan Lex Luger?
>>
He's SAWFT
>>
Who the fuck is going to feud with Brock for the belt at Great Balls of Fire then? If Brock is holding it for a year till WM like the dirtsheets claim, they're not going to do Brock/Roman already.
>>
>>2630741
Balor
>>
>>2630741

Time for the Jinder to do double duties!
>>
>>2630745
kek

No really, who will Brock face at GBOF?
>>
>>2630747

Honestly that might happen.

Have Roman vs Bray and Balor throws his career away against Lesnar...
>>
>>2630747
I'm not joking senpai, I don't even like Balor but the plans of having Brock squash him may get closer now
>>
Lesnar doesn't show up or does he do a 2 minute squash match against a random "Superstar" ?
>>
>>2630741
I don't know but we can assume that when Brock does drop the title it'll be in a triple threat to protect him for Reigns.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>doesn't work through it while getting the biggest push of his life..

No wonder Vince has an awful show now.
>>
>>2630741
Balor, Bray, Joe, Seth, or Jeff
>>
Stop getting worked
>>
>people think the injury and surgery are real
>>
File: 1494209353544.png (123KB, 234x241px) Image search: [Google]
1494209353544.png
123KB, 234x241px
>>2631618

>Big Bucks Jeff v Brocky at Big Balls Of Fire

I'm okay with this! Make it a Inferno Ladder match for maxium keks.
>>
Why is this a bad thing?
Stroman doesn't lose to Brock
Roman beats Brock for the title at SS
Braun wins the RR and beats Brock on the same night.
Roman vs Strowman for Mania 34
HHH goes over Brock at Mania
Bork leaves

BURLY STRONKMAN becomes the new Lesnar, except he's full time
>>
>>2632687
This would be cool so it won't happen
>>
File: 1490989513779.png (154KB, 290x339px) Image search: [Google]
1490989513779.png
154KB, 290x339px
>Braun almost kayfabe kills Roman and flips an ambulance
>Roman is back after two weeks

>Roman attacks Braun in what seems just like a standard revenge attack segment
>Braun is gone for 4-8 weeks
>>
>>2630735
Smh these fucking homegrown giants are made of glass
>>
>>2630741
Joe would be cool if it had any shot at being a real match. Jeff would be perfect because his career demands that it be a real match.

Assuming it's a quick squash before disappearing for a few months in order to get crowds booing Lesnar, the best lamb to slaughter would probably be Dean again.

I love that actually. Brock can get heat for
>Being an absent champ
>Purposefully having boring squash matches
>Burying Dean
>Burying IC title
>All in one night and 10 minutes of work
>>
>>2631618
Bray would actually have a storyline reason to fight Brock if they can remember that far back.
>>
>>2630735

Useless manlets always get injured. Give some real men a good push aga...oh...
>>
>>2632697
Based Roman
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Wow.

This is horrible for braun. He wasn't going to get squashed in that match with brock and it may have even lead to a summer slam program. Now brock's is more than likely going to crush whoever it is. My guess? Bray wyatt. Finally finish him off.
>>
>>2630735
>Balor goes over Roman
>Injured
>Braun goes over Roman
>Injured
Really makes me think.
>>
When is Brock gonna finally fuck off?

Strowman does what he does but better and has a much better schedule. Plus the dude looks like he's intense and invested rather than just looking bored and waiting to react to what Paul says.
>>
>>2633023
Next year unless WWE re-signs him
>>
>THIS IS MY YARD NOW ROWMAN
>[gets injured for a month or two]

Based Big Dog going over again
>>
>>2633029
They will
>>
>>2633003
God himself is punishing those who go over the big dog
>>
>>2633078

They kinda have to. He is one of the two last draws they have.
>>
File: JUST.png (74KB, 524x216px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
74KB, 524x216px
>the face of the company is cleaning gym equipment of the the future face of the company
>>
>>2633003
Both names start with B so does Botch hmmmmmm.
>>
>>2633097
that's basic gym etiquette son

he's just keeping sweat off the seats, not bleaching the floors
>>
File: bob holly.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
bob holly.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>2633105
>that's basic gym etiquette son
>he's just keeping sweat off the seats
[TRIGGERED]
>>
File: d30.jpg (14KB, 272x244px) Image search: [Google]
d30.jpg
14KB, 272x244px
>>2632697
WHAT DID HE TELL YOU !!

gotta make Roman look really strong
>>
>>2633087
>implying Borketty is still a draw after he got USADA'd
>>
>>2634486

Yeah, because wrestling fans really care about that...
>>
>>2633087
He doesn't affect the ratings or make any difference in Network subs. What exactly does he draw?
>>
>>2634498

He still is a reason for people to get the network and watch a "PPV". They wouldn't use him otherwise.

They even used him as a special attraction to fill the MSG for a house show a couple of months ago.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.