[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Push finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Sashit.jpg (136KB, 440x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sashit.jpg
136KB, 440x480px
So Sashit is now in a feud with Foxxy with a dodgy finish where Foxxy had her shoulder up.

I think Vince is fed up with this ratchet.

Should bump her down to NXT to feud with Asuka
>>
File: 1493684984061.jpg (43KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1493684984061.jpg
43KB, 642x361px
>op mad af that wwe decided to bless us with more of this double choco action

OP confirmed gay
>>
>>2630474

Sure looks like she is in the doghouse of the doghouse now.
>>
What push? She's been enhancement talent since last Wrstlemania. And no, Sasha is above feuding with a shitter like Asuka
>>
>>2630487

Also true, she pushed Charlotte and nothing more...
>>
>>2630481
I hate niggers so what is your point
>>
Her push was done when she did that interview admitting that she was afraid to talk to Vince so she goes to "Papa Hunter" when she needs something. That's a mistake.
>>
>>2630491

underrated, undernoticed, very true. she's going to be jobbing for the next six months or so until that inevitable heel turn.
>>
She's fine.

She's been in the title picture for over a year. You can't get pushed forever.

She won't get called down just due to the fact that she still sells lots of merch. Her and Bayley sell the most merch out of any of the women.
>>
>>2630494

make that six years...
>>
how many bongs and bings until raw?
>>
>>2630496
>she still sells lots of merch. Her and Bayley sell the most merch out of any of the women

lots of people make these claims and never back it up with any proof where are the figures for this?
>>
>>2630496
>You can't get pushed forever.

She didn't get a single push since she joined the main roster.
>>
>>2630501

We had whole threads about this and they don't giver her more merch items than freaking Cena if she wouldn't sell any...
>>
>>2630501
WWE shop is flooded with Sasha merch. She clearly sells huge amounts.
>>
>>2630501

Check the info in this thread

>>2605424

They literally threw money away by demoting Sasha to jobber status.
>>
>>2630522
>WWE shop is flooded with
maybe they have a lot to sell eg; it has not sold.

btw merch on the WWE store is a very weak argument for the statement you made.
>she still sells lots of merch. Her and Bayley sell the most merch out of any of the women.

>>2630516
so basically no eveidence
>>
>>2630528
>claims he has never seen proof
>gets proof, just dismisses it without counterargument because it serves his own narrative
>>
>>2630533
Google shop searches is not proof for the claim
>>2609596
Long post with just assumptions
their is no way to tie that to actual sales.
>>
>>2630537

She just got a new shirt out today. Why would they do that, if she wouldn't sell anything?

Just use your brain, FFS...
>>
Holy shit my dick fucking exploded last week when Sasha and foxxy the two chocolate ingress goddesses were in the ring together. I guess Vince's dick exploded too

THANK YOU BASED VINCE
I can't wait to jack off to raw again
>>
>>2630542
>Just use your brain, FFS...
how many companies put out stuff before they go bust. How many films/games get sequels despite not selling well.

Throw enough shit at a wall and eventually it will stick

let me explain your bullshit reasoning,

God
Because Bible
Therefore God

Fucking Moron.

If you make a Claim that Shye is the top merch seller then you should be able to provide evidence.
>>
File: legod.png (298KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
legod.png
298KB, 600x600px
>>2630504
>given multiple title runs isn't a push
>>
>>2630553
>how many companies put out stuff before they go bust. How many films/games get sequels despite not selling well.

We are talking about a merch store of a wrestling company. What? You really think they are brining out new stuff with her name on, because she doesn't sell anything? Why would they bother?

Then were is the Dana Brooke stuff? Why has Naomi only like 9 items or so?
Why has Cena about 60?

The amount of items for a WWE guy is a pretty good indicator for his or her selling power. It will be a somewhat slow system, because they might need months to bring something new out, but when someone's merch gets rolling, they put out new stuff regularly, when the old stuff sells well.

Just go through the shop and look who has the most items. Those are also the guys and tag teams who sell the most.
>>
>>2630558

It very obviously isn't if you never defend the title and only are getting it on RAW so you can lose it at the next PPV. That whole program was a big Charlotte push and Sasha was the only one to make her shine as well as she did, so they had to prolong that feud.
>>
>>2630568
>pretty good indicator
thats all it is though and is my point, people make these claims as a matter of fact when they only have tenuous links if anythingt at all.

You could also flip your point around and say if she is so popular and sells/has so much merch why is she not the top star why is she not the champ.

we know vince used this as his go to for why he pushed cena so much and why reigns is pushed.

so something is not right here,
>>
>>2630588

Because she got over on her own and not because the company wanted her to.

Enzo/Cass never have been champions and they sell very well.

And there probably are more concrete numbers going around, maybe in the WON or so...
>>
>>2630601
>Because she got over on her own and not because the company wanted her to

They literally gave her a BOSS gimmick and put her in a Ram and PPV main event.

Are you for real, She had a nothing happy go lucky face gimmick on NXT that was going nowhere and they pushed her as the top Female star on any brand.

Words fail mnew that you actually think she got over on her own.

Biggest Mark on this board if you are being serious.
>>
>>2630610

When have you watched NXT the last time? 2013? She got the Boss gimmick on NXT for years and on NXT she was pushed.

In the main roster she was in this BAD stable for pre-show matches against Becky and even then she got over with all the "We want Sasha!" chants all the time.

She only got in the title picture later and then jobbed to Charlotte pretty much all of 2016.
>>
>>2630618
We want Sashit chants
Crickets when they get her
>>
>>2630624

Not back then...bit harder to keep those up for an obvious enhancement woman.
>>
>>2630618
>When have you watched NXT the last time? 2013? She got the Boss gimmick on NXT for years and on NXT she was pushed.

Thats what I said you nobhead

>>2630610
>She had a nothing happy go lucky face gimmick on NXT that was going nowhere.
>They literally gave her a BOSS gimmick and put her in a Ram and PPV main event.

>In the main roster she was in this BAD stable for pre-show matches against Becky and even then she got over with all the "We want Sasha!" chants all the time.

All of the women were stuck in teams during that angle. How is that them not wanting her to get over. No was was being punished or held back.

She was over from her NXT matches with Bayley so I have no idea what you are talking about.

You didnt even read my post before babyraging and replying.

You still think she got over on her own.

Pfft I'm done you are an idiot.
>>
>>2630649
>Thats what I said you nobhead

No, you said:

>>2630610
>They literally gave her a BOSS gimmick and put her in a Ram and PPV main event.

And the RAW and HiaC main events were done long after she got over.

And the main event on NXT was done, because she and Bayley did a great job at Brooklyn, not because they wanted Sasha to get over (if anything they wanted Bayley to get over more).

Charlotte was already in the title picture at that time, Sasha only got into that months later. She did pre-show duty even in her home town.

So...if she was over from her NXT matches with Bayley (and the matches before), then who got her over if not she herself? Sasha had one great match after another, that's how you get yourself over.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.