[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE doesn't want Batista back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: batista 1.jpg (23KB, 324x400px) Image search: [Google]
batista 1.jpg
23KB, 324x400px
>According to Batista, he misses pro wrestling "a lot", but he does not miss dealing with WWE.
>"There's nothing like it. [Jericho] know[s] how it is. There's just an adrenaline rush that goes along with it. What I don't miss is the company, to be honest with you. I don't miss WWE. I miss wrestling. I just don't miss dealing with the company and its bulls--t. Yeah, the bulls--t, man. It's just too much bulls--t."

>Batista admitted that he asked McMahon and Triple H on multiple occasions about returning to WWE and it has gone nowhere.

>"I've asked [to come back]. I've asked. I've asked for what I want. I'll tell [Jericho] and I've talked to Hunter about it and I've talked to Vince about it. I said I would come back and run a whole program with Hunter. That's the only thing I'm interested in and they're just not interested in it."

>Batista added, "I guess [WWE is] not [interested]. And I've run it by them a few different times. They just say, 'meh, we'll think about it.' Vince, every time I ask him, 'meh, I'll think about it.'"
>>
>>2630264
>Batista indicated that he would like to do a program with Triple H and that is all he is interested in doing, as it would be 'The Animal''s final run in pro wrestling.

>"At this point, no [Batista is not interested in doing long programs with up-and-comers], because it would be like my retirement thing. It'd be what I go out on. I'd come back and I'd do it. I would do a whole program and I'd be done. But that's how I'd want to go out because we have such a history together and there's so much history built in. There's an easy story to be told and I think people would get into it and they'd like it. And Hunter, he's just awesome to work with."

>"I've asked, but now it's at a point where I'm tired of asking." Batista continued, "the last time I talked to Vince about it was a while ago and I said, 'if we say we're going to do it, I can put it in my calendar' but now my calendar fills up pretty [quickly]. Like, I'm already booked up for the next year and a half, so my window is getting [smaller]. I'm not getting any younger. But see, I don't know if it'll ever happen. That'd be the way I want to go out."
>>
>>2630264
He should be glad he managed to escape this carny shit and is making it in Hollywood.
>>
when he left he said he wanted to return to do occasional house shows

he wants to wrassle for the fans not politic and shit, its sad really
>>
>>2630264
Batista is a good guy honestly. But you know haitch wants nothing to do with him. Hell if it was up to haitch, the rock, batista, and bork would never be in the wwe again. This man hates the fact that there are bigger stars in wrestling than him
>>
>Bryan cucks essentially destroyed this A-lister's retirement
>>
Someone should probably let him know there's other wrestling companies he could go to. He could be the boost one of them needs to have a chance to compete with WWE
>>
>>2630264
Nobody wants to see Triple H in another big feud either
>>
WWE is white dog shit.

From a career perspective there is nothing but risk for him in returning to the ring but he wants to do it. Batista coming back right now would be bigger than the Rock. Yeah I said it. Rock is overexposed and sometimes in mediocre movies. Batista is a beloved character in the biggest movie in the world right now. WWE could print money if Batista came back. HHH could even bury an actual super hero, and you know that makes his sledge moist.

Fuck WWE. Every word of the pipe bomb was true.
>>
Good, he's boring as shit anyway
>>
>>2630326
This. Like...I want Batista back, but I could go my entire life never seeing another big Triple H feud. There's plenty of other guys Batista could work with, Brock being one of them.
>>
>>2630317
I think he just want to feel relevant again, he's desperate to be treated like a star by all the fans.
>>
thank god, no need for another bald selfish shitbag old man only coming back to put himself over
>>
>>2630317
>delusional obese smark

he's a hollywood actor who is starring in one of the biggest movies this year, he's way past the point of traveling to japan or wrestling in high school gyms
>>
>>2630346
Maybe him and Punk can sign with Big Tunes Billy and make NWA great again.
>>
HHH doesn't want to job to him. I guarantee if Batista allowed himself to be booked like Sting at WM HHH would be calling his father in law up telling him to pull the trigger on bringing Batista back.
>>
Friendly reminder they tried to do Batista v Orton at WrestleMania shortly after the network launch and it almost killed the business.

They had to bring in D-Bry to save the company.
>>
>>2630335
This. Even as a movie star, he still wants to go back to his roots, as a wrestler.
>>
>>2630402
It only killed the company because that was like the third attempt to bury DBry. It's the same reason Reigns can't get over (his heavy push at the Rumble that should have been Bryans)
>>
>>2630326

Wish Triple H would get a career ending concussion already.
>>
>>2630297

Agreed. He's a movie star in the most successful movie ever to feature a wrestler in a major role.

Move on brother.

>>2630332

Yeah. Even HHH is at the point were he only wants to do small runs and put over "his guys" like Seth.
>>
File: leviathan.jpg (16KB, 370x277px) Image search: [Google]
leviathan.jpg
16KB, 370x277px
Hi guys my name is Dave and I am well past my prime in ring, didn't draw a single dime the last time I was here, you will need to book around my acting career, I only want to do one story line which only serves myself and I refuse to put over any up and comers. Why won't Hunter call me?
>>
>>2630331
This, he sucks. Boring generic big man #33279204, he's not missed at all.
>>
2bh, I liked his feud with Edge.

That's the last thing I really remember him doing other than the call back for Wrestlemania
>>
File: 1459245983395.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459245983395.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2630427
>>
>>2630438
kys
>>
Not really a Batista fan...

But when he powerbombed Mysterio onto the Great Khali to win the title back, I marked hard.

That being said, if he was a PT that worked an opposite schedule from Brock it could make sense.
>>
It's not surprising that WWE is dime repellent now, this just follows the pattern.
>>
File: sad pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>2630312
never forgetti
>>
What does he think WWE is? The make a wish foundation? All these dreamers wanted to work for the company and they expect everything to go their way like they have terminal cancer or something.
>>
>wants to do a storyline that puts over no one but himself
I wonder why Vince is so hesitant?
>>
>>2630264
can you blame the guy? he got in when it was as edgy as it could get but by the time he made tv they started sucking the fun out of it. he's a great character and an above average worker so he should get more credit.

all you fucks pointing the finger at wwe need to neck yourselves. it's idiots like you who ruined his return all because your ugly goatfaced manlet didn't win the wumble wahhhh shut the hell up.
>>
Batista is fucking awesome.
>>
>>2630264
you faggots ruined his return with that shitty meme gnome. ARE YOU HAPPY?
>>
>tfw Mysterio will never call in Batista to help in the war against Matanza
>>
File: 1487647759374.png (83KB, 264x246px) Image search: [Google]
1487647759374.png
83KB, 264x246px
>>2630680
>>
>>2630652
Nope. WWE did.
Batista even said on Jericho's podcast he wanted to return as heel because Daniel Bryan was too over and they'd never accept him.

Vince was ''nah, it'll be fine''.

After 4 weeks of Bootista and Batista pestering Vince about a heel turn, Vince woke up one day and said ''Hey Batista, I have a great idea, let's turn you heel!''

The truth is, the company had already gone full retard. Daniel Bryan winning at Mania managed to cover the obvious flaws of a company whose products serves to support Vince's ego and is watered down by politically correct sponsors. It's shit and that's why Batista doesn't miss WWE.
>>
Batista should go to NJPW since they're starting it's US territory next year. Batista will increase himself to be a mega star and a bigger facing off Tanahashi, Naito, Okada and others in 4-5 star matches.

>>2630680
Mysterio and Mantanza will head to NJPW next year. We will finally see a Mysterio vs Liger match in the Super Jr's next year.
>>
>>2630690
>Daniel Bryan winning at Mania managed to cover the obvious flaws of a company
this is really what smarks tell themselves, dear lord this business is fucked
>>
>>2630711
Has Mysterio ever worked for New Japan I don't recall or ever heard him do any work post-WWE. I think he did before WWE though.
>>
>>2630723
>Has Mysterio ever worked for New Japan
I saw pic of him wearing a NJPW shirt and Okada together at a Lucha Underground taping last year. He's doing events at the Crash in Cali with Young Bucks and Ricochet.
>>
>>2630729
Weird how that hasn't happened yet. Okada or Naito v Mysterio would sound pretty dope.
>>
>>2630733
Mysterio is a Jr. he should have great matches with Kushida or Volador Jr. from CMLL since everyone is jumping ship to get out of AAA.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.