[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbd/ - Roman Reigns General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

Welcome to /bbd/. The place of dimes. Discuss Roman "The Dimes Magnet" "Record High Ratings" Reigns. No dimers not allowed
>>
Did you hear, the 2018 Royal Rumble will actually be a Roman vs. 30 guys handicap elimination match?
>>
File: big dog.png (71KB, 529x223px) Image search: [Google]
big dog.png
71KB, 529x223px
>somewhere, Vince is scowling at Kevin Dunn and Triple H for keeping Big Dog on Raw
>>
>>2630193
>Vince gives him time off due to brother's death
>Is going to come back to face Strowman
>Will take title off Lesnar
>Based
>>
>>2630193
How does it feel to mark out for a person who is even more vanilla than the vanilla midgets you deride? Also, if you respond with a height mark meme, then why don't you just go for baron Corbin, since he's equally as vanilla to your Roman but taller.
>>
>>2630239
Why are you so mad, anon? Sad that your little manlet isn't getting pushed?
>>
>>2630239
>Roman Reings
>vanilla
I really can't take you seriously you disgusting weab
But keep getting worked by based Big Dog
>>
File: roman cant lift undertaker.gif (4MB, 444x231px) Image search: [Google]
roman cant lift undertaker.gif
4MB, 444x231px
>>2630193
Based Big Dog working the audience by having weaker arm strength than Kalisto.
>>
>>2630444
>>2630410
Not an argument
>>
>>2630444
He's completely vanilla. He has no style, no personality, and no character. He only exists to try to replace Cena.
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x202px
>>2630495
HE
>>
>>2630495
I don't think you understand what vanilla means little guy

>no style
>no personality
>no character
I mean you could at least try.
He's bad on the mic sure, but saying that he has no style or charisma is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>2630538
What's his character? Big strong man? What's his style? I don't even know he's a CAW. He's not as intimidating as Goldberg, and not as charismatic as the rock. I legitimately don't understand why anybody could like him, he's worse than Corbin
>>
>>2630538

but he doesn't have style or charisma. He' bad in the ring, bad on the mic, and hasn't changed his gear/gimmick/song since debuting on the main stage.
>>
>>2630538

If you want to play "he's a good worker" okay, LMAO.

But he has zero style, he dresses like a fucking CAW.

And they don't even bother letting him talk. American Alpha get more mic time than Roman, lmao
>>
>>2630193
The only dimes Roman draws belong to Vince.
>>
>>2630490
>SEETHING
>>
>>2630565
>he's not as intimidating as the most intimidating man in wrestlnig history and not as charismatic as the most charismatic man in wrestling history therefore he's vanilla
wtf I hate big dog now
>>
>>2630592
What kind of wrestling game do you play where the CAW looks like roman reigns?
Saying he doesn't have a great look just shows how deluded you smarks are.
>>
File: oiu8nn.jpg (100KB, 498x703px) Image search: [Google]
oiu8nn.jpg
100KB, 498x703px
Ahhh you jabroni smarks are making it too easy

>>2630571
If you think he's bad in the ring then you don't know shit about wrestling. He is a decent wrestler as far as in ring stuff goes and I would say that he is one of the best selling guy on the roster right now. That's just a fact.
>H-he never changed his attire
If you hate guy because he has the same attire or song for 4 years then you must be reaaaaally looking hard for reasons to hate him.

>>2630565
What's Rollins character? What's Zayn's character? Roman is just a bad dude who wants the titles and don't give a fuck about nothing. There are hardly any real gimmicks in today's wrestling
>not as initmidating as Goldberg, and not as charismatic as The Rock
So is any wrestler ever.
And if you can't understand why anybody could like him then I assume you started watching wresling like a year ago. Go back and watch some old tapes little guy.

>>2630592
>he dresses like a fucking CAW
So does 90% of wrestlers today? And as far as any public apparences, he always looks like a star.

>letting Roman talk
But why if he is bad on the mic? They should keep doing with him what they did at raw after mania.
Big Dog and Nakamura should speak as little as they can because their best side is their presence and letting them speak only breaks the charm.
>>
File: RIP Lanky.jpg (367KB, 1026x711px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Lanky.jpg
367KB, 1026x711px
>>2630507
HAS
>>
>>2630688
Rollins and zayn don't have a character either, which is why I don't really like them either.
>>
>>2630688
Roman is better than Seth, I'll give you that
>>
BASED BIG DOG WORKING THE OBESE SMARKS
>>
>>2630499
BOOOOOOOO
BOREMAN SUCKS BOREMAN SUCKS BOREMAN SUCKS
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2630193
sounds gay but I find broman somewhat inspiring
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (683KB, 711x626px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.png
683KB, 711x626px
>>2630193
>No dimers not allowed
>Makes a Roman Lames thread

Champ you are breaking your own rules.
>>
BOOOOOOOOO
YOU SUCK BOREMAN
BOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2630239
He's getting the Rocky Maivia treatment right now. Who knows, he might become the next Rock.
>>
>>2632249
DIE ROMAN DIE
>>
Gotta make him look strong.

C'mon, let's think of more ideas to make him look stronger than he already looks.
>>
>>2630193
Why did you make a Based Roman thread on 4chan...?
>>
>>2630193
who dat who dat
>>
>>2632249
>Become the next Rock
>No charisma
>Doesn't draw dimes
>Hasn't got a clue
>Barely showers
Shit the low-functioning kiddies (aka Romanetty fans) say. Not even a fan of the other manlets like Seff, Sami Tame, Kevin "just another donut" Steen. Huge preference on Jeridad and Miz, though. At least those guys manage dimes and can get a piece of paper and a tv over.

Hell, fucking Rusev had to carry Reigns through their entire feud, and the guy is the Bulgarian version of Nakamura on roids.
>>
>>2632334
I would argue the same greentexts about Rocky Maivia. He smiles more than Apollo Cruise.
>>
File: 1493904570018.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493904570018.png
286KB, 475x546px
>>2632334
>hates Roman
>Miz fan

That explains everything.
>>
>>2632319
Roman beats the Hardyz in a handicap match to become the first man to hold the Tag Titles as a solo competitor. Successfully defends against Kurt & Brock at Mania.
>>
>>2630193
How much did Vince pay you to make this?
>>
>>2630193
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Based Big Dog Working The Obese Reddit Smarks
>>
>>2630193
*botches the reversal*
>>
Lowman Reitings
>>
>>2630688
>If you think he's bad in the ring then you don't know shit about wrestling. He is a decent wrestler as far as in ring stuff goes and I would say that he is one of the best selling guy on the roster right now. That's just a fact.

I could have a headbutt contest with a concrete wall and still not be this dumb.
>>
>>2630193
BOOOOOOOO
FUCK YOU BOREMAN
BOOOOOOOO
>>
File: roman_reigns-5.jpg (65KB, 678x383px) Image search: [Google]
roman_reigns-5.jpg
65KB, 678x383px
>>2632723
>roman sucks amrite reddit? xD
Like I get that you cucks come here for "le ironic shitposting xD" but you could at least try to make ONE meaningful statement supported by facts from time to time.

>b-but I'm not from reddit
Yeah sure thing little guy.
>>
>>2633147
hang yourself cuckter
>>
>>2633150
WORKED
>>
Do not fall for redditor tricks, Roman is the GOAT.
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.