[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on 205 Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

Your thoughts on 205 Live
>>
>>2629483

Still haven't watched the last episode...
>>
>>2629483
good matches (especially the main events), storylines that make sense most of the time, unfortunatelly e-drones don't care because it's too focused on wrestling.
>>
>>2629483
Best WWE show
>>
>>2629492
>wrestling
Uncharismatic midget spot monkeys doing flips and shit aren't wrestling
>>
>>2629483
Good wrestlers, good wrestling, but there's also a bunch of dweebs with zero mic skills.
>>
>>2629505
dae big sweety men xD
fuck off
>>
>>2629505
>tfw you share the label "E-drone" with people like this
Bad feel.
>>
>>2629505
>Akira Tozawa
>uncharismatic
>>
>>2629513
>>2629516
>>2629519
>I feel threatened and emasculated by men who are taller and bigger than I am, to the point where it angers me when I see them on TV and I make homosexual jokes in the hopes that people won't realize the truth

Meanwhile your indie darling vanilla midgets

>don't draw
>are the new bathroom break instead of divas matches (lol)
>are boring
>know nothing about in-ring psychology
>are completely incapable of cutting a remotely decent promo
>are not over in the slightest
>are killing the business

Undertaker, Batista, HHH, Braun Strowman, Brock Lesnar, Austin, Rock, Hogan, Sting, NOW, these are the guys who are talented, who draw millions, who people actually want to see and care about. None of your beta numale austic screeching will change that fact, sorry not sorry.
>>
>>2629530
Only guys you named taller than me are Undertaker, BRAWN and Hogan (in his prime)

Austin wasn't even considered a "big guy" in his era.

>know nothing about in-ring psychology
>cannot into promo
>are boring

nah

>killing the business

That'd be your boy Roman, costing 1.1 MILLION viewers and counting.
>>
>>2629530
You're in the smark era lad, where wrestling purists watch 75 shows a week and only want wrestlers from their demographic to main event every wrestlemania for all eternity, even a shattered retired dbry.
Anyone who disagrees is automatically an e-drone and when an actual wrestler with talent gets the spotlight they cry online and in arenas until Vince caves in.
>>
>>2629483
It's comfy and fun.
>>
>>2629573
>when an actual wrestler with talent gets the spotlight

I must've blinked and missed this, when did that happen?
>>
>>2629579
It's hard to see when you have tunnel vision.
>mirror mirror on the wall
>whoever is the smallest should win them all
>>
>>2629530
>I feel threatened and emasculated by men who are taller and bigger
All this diarrhea you're typing operates on the autistic assumption like liking one thing means hating everything else.

Look, nobody's going to judge you just because you're a flaming la-la homo man who ONLY likes wrestling for the hunky guys and their big strong arms that make you feel so safe.
There's absolutely no reason to insult people just because you're insecure about your overflowing reservoir of raging homolust that white-caps and spills out of your control much like your semen when you watch Raw.
Let's not be indecent.
>>
>>2629530
It's okay. None of the midgets will ever draw dimes.
>>
>>2629483
Having Akira turning Kendrick's "lessons" back on him is great
I enjoy it
It's nice to see Gulak and Ali getting more screen time too.

Where the fuck is Metalik though
>>
>>2629587
Can't help but notice you didn't offer a name.
>>
>>2629593
>wanting to watch greatness and the human body and mind in peak form and being inspired by it makes you a homo, while wanting to watch mediocrity because it makes you feel better about your own shitty self and you're a numale liberal who doesn't want to pull himself up by his bootstraps totally doesn't make you a limp wristed faggot
>>
>>2629600
>Where the fuck is Metalik though

Isn't he on "Main Event"?
>>
I've never seen it.
>>
Good:
>Great wrestling
>Good characters
>Simple storylines that progress a little bit each week.
>No authority figures
>Only an hour long
>N E V I L L E
Bad:
>Dead crowd
>Bad timeslot
>Raw does an extremely bad job making you wanna watch it.
>No really credible heels besides Neville.
>No Gran Metalik.
>Only an hour long, so a lot of guys get lost in the shuffle.

Overall, it's a really good show. I just wish they'd tape it before SmackDown and move it to Wednesdays or something. Also, push some more heels. Also, give them more than a few minutes on Raw. Also, get rid of the stupid fucking purple ropes on Raw.
>>
>>2629610
>Also, give them more than a few minutes on Raw.
Please God no they already get 30 minutes and two segments. That's 30 minutes too much as it is.
>>
File: SnB1I3s.gif (724KB, 417x209px) Image search: [Google]
SnB1I3s.gif
724KB, 417x209px
>>2629601
I was joking at first but it appears you do have tunnel vision.
>>
>>2629602
>thinks shitty wrestlers performing fake submissions holds and doing basic gymnastics are the peak of physical performance
>>
>>2629602
>wanting to watch greatness and the human body and mind in peak form
What does that have to do with the physical size of the performer's frame, pleb?
If you weren't so desperately trying to hide your aforementioned homolust, you'd understand that EVERY BODY has a physical peak.
>yfw this homosexual wants you to think that "bootstraps" can make you taller
also
>Still trying to project that liking cruiserweights mean hating everyone else
You know how I know you're a fag?
>>
File: 1486417137807.jpg (178KB, 649x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486417137807.jpg
178KB, 649x731px
>>2629483

I love it, it's my favorite WWE program right now. Simple storylines, super talented wrestlers, Graves and Phillips on commentary, really great cruiserweight matches. No cunts, no bullshit, just good matches and great commentary.

It's a nice treat after the bloated two hours of Smackdown and ultra shitty RAW.
>>
>>2629616
lol no they fucking do not

>>2629618
>Batista
>talent
>2014
>>
>>2629616
They should get a full hour, also, Jack Gallagher should go over Braun Strowman clean.
>>
The main event of 205 Live is usually the best TV match of the week from WWE too.

Gentleman Jack is going to be a gigantic monster babyface with no brakes if they can figure out how to use him right.
>>
>>2629627
Hey, Big Dave is cool. It's not his fault that creative completely botched his return and only got it right when Punk bailing forced them to.
>>
>>2629639
No, but it's his fault that he showed up a shell of his former self
>>
>>2629646
Imagine still being this salty about something that happened in early 2014.

Can you post about how bad the ending to HIMYM is next?
>>
File: 6.gif (675KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
675KB, 250x141px
>>2629639
>>
>>2629627
Fucking agreed man. Austin Aries, Jack Gallagher, Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan... all these guys are way more talented than Batista.
>>
What are some of the best matches on 205 live so far? I haven't watched anything.
>>
>>2629652
>u mad?
k
>>
>>2629659
All of the #1 contender multiple man matches to start.
Mustafa Ali vs. Neville is another great one.
Rich Swann vs. Brian Kendrick for the Cruiserweight Championship from the first episode was very cool at the time.
I mean, basically anything with Neville is gonna be really good.
>>
>>2629656
I'm not sure what you're driving at here. Am I supposed to be mad that Batista put over Daniel Bryan? I'm not. Turning Batista heel and putting over Daniel Bryan was the only sane choice there and the fact that it took the fanbase revolting against the product and Punk walking out to get there is ridiculous.
>>
>>2629660
What, no overused meme image?
>>
>>2629666
>>2629659
People are kinda dim on multi-man matches, but the one where Aries first won the #1 contendership was the first thing that came to mind.

The Ali/Neville match was one that was just out of fucking nowhere. It blew the fuck out of Aries's wrestlemania match, desu.
>>
>>2629672
As apposed to "u mad"?
>>
>>2629673
>Aries's match TO BE HONEST
Fucking weeby worldfilters.
>>
>>2629672
>>2629679
Just fuck already.
>>
>>2629679
I don't even think you're mad, just a whiny bitch
>>
>>2629658
Drawing is a talent and the only one who could draw on your list (I'm being generous by saying this) is dbry who was used like a $10 hooker in the indies and therefore became extremely prone to injuries, thus having a short title reign. Like Balor's first title win.
>>
>>2629685
Smarks have tunnel vision so what you think is not what the world thinks
>>
>>2629691
Batista got injured nearly every year of his WWE run
>>
>>2629700
The world doesn't think anything of you. You're an irrelevant nothing.
>>
>>2629700
>>2629707
Can you two legitimately shut the fuck up, please? You're not even arguing any points anymore, you're just hurling names at each other like teenage girls. If you're not gonna stop, at least put on names so we can filter you.
>>
File: whatever.webm (776KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.webm
776KB, 400x501px
>>2629483
never seen a full episode
>>
>>2629707
Aww you're mean
>>
>>2629703
There's a difference between Batista getting injured and Dbry getting injured, Batista has had much less damage done to his body beforehand thus creating less issues when wrestling.
>>
>>2629703
Yeah but his brain didn't get turned into pea soup
>>
>>2629483
It's gotten better over time.
>>
>>2629483
What does the "205" mean
Am I supposed to know?
>>
File: lince.jpg (48KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
lince.jpg
48KB, 900x506px
>no authority figure
>only an hour a week mostly of wrestling
>commercials are limited and just network shit
> good undercard every week with a great main event
>storylines actually progress over time
>less 50/50 booking than main roster
>starting to develop more characters Gulak and Nese are starting to emerge
>Alicia Fox

Only downside is they refuse to push catboy

Catboy needs Ws
>>
>>2629761
205 pounds or less.
>>
>>2629748
>Batista still had more injuries despite having a fresher body
>>
>>2629773
Dbry had life threatening injuries, his body had a short life span when he came to WWE and he avoided alot of injuries in the company but that doesn't change the fact that his body couldn't go on as long as Batista's despite being younger.
>>
>>2629809
I'd wager if you factor in time Batista spent on the shelf (which adds up to years) his and Bryan's tenures are closer than you'd think.
>>
>>2629773
Batista doesn't dive and plant his face onto the mat every match. Bryan was a concussion magnet and didn't care that his neck was turning into thread.
>>
>>2629483
I AM NOT LYING
NO TO HIGHFLYING
>>
>>2629483 It's like Star Trek, it's boring on the surface, but it's entertaining if you watch the whole hour.
>>
If they need to air it live do it at 7pm so the crowd is still hot
>>
File: size0.jpg (68KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
size0.jpg
68KB, 640x426px
>>2629820
That's what happens when no-draws need ways to get over, a catchy chant helped a little too.
>>
>>2629483
better than NXmeme
>>
>>2629762 Wtf is Lince Dorado, a lion? A tiger? A liger? Wtf a Lince? I clean that stuff out of my dryer, maybe he's a cling-on?
>>
>>2629856
he's a golden lynx
>>
it's alright but I'd really like to see more interaction with the main roster, and for them to put a stop to the handshake/purple ropes crap
>>
>>2629691
>dbry who was used like a $10 hooker in the indies and therefore became extremely prone to injuries
FALSE
Working 200 fucking matches/year for 2 years + tens of thousands of miles of travel for WWE is what did his body in.
>>
itt DB was in indies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K4Cy8OYlgE
when was last time Based Fatty or Deano was injured?
>>
Is it worth watching from the start?
>>
>>2629950
nah it started pretty poorly

couple months in it got good maybe start with neville's return id say
>>
Manlets don't draw.
>>
The matches on this show are boring as shit unless its a multi-person main event, or a Mustafa Ali match.
205 live matches on average are normal matches you'd see on any wwe weekly show, except with people under 205 pounds. Slow paced and filled with restholds. It's like Drew Gulak's message has already been accepted by everyone, no high flying allowed
>>
>>2630207
The last time I saw it, he did the "No high flying gimmick". Good shit, he still doing that?
>>
>>2630429
yes
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.