[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if this Never happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: austinbrokenneck2b.jpg (160KB, 1048x749px) Image search: [Google]
austinbrokenneck2b.jpg
160KB, 1048x749px
what if this Never happened?
>>
Austin gets booked like shit and walks out in 2002.

Comes back and gets booked like shit until he retires.
>>
Piledrivers wouldn't be as heavily restricted as they are now
>>
>>2629464
Austins time was done, he was stale as fuck

it was HHHs time. His return in January 2002 was really the end of Austin as #1 guy. It was hunter from there on
>>
>>2629448
no chance it never happened because Owen did it on the orders of somebody high up. Prolly Haitch. I thought bret but nah
>>
>>2629493
pity (You)
>>
>>2629501
18+ dude even Austin knew HHH was positioned as the top guy immediately after his MSG reaction

He didn't want to job to HHH in the main event of Mania 18 so he left himself to the midcard against scott hall KEK
>>
>>2629448
Wrestling wouldn't be dead now
>>
The ironic thing is that Austin did the same thing to Masahiro Chono years before that.
>>
>>2629512
>this mental degeneration

How about you get an IQ that's 18+?
>>
>>2629524
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGroJC4Z7s
>>
>>2629448
>>2629500

can any give me a good reason or explanation as to WHY owen did the piledriver that way? How should it have gone? It always bugged me as to what he was thinking and what went wrong.
>>
>>2629448
Austin would still walk out of the company because he didn't want to lose like the chode he is.
>>
>>2629515
Austin would be long retired by now and he wasn't being used well enough to draw in 2002 anyway.
>>
>>2629491
And we'd have more broken necks as a result of Botcha Banks trying to do them because she thinks shes a male
>>
>>2629552
Who will be the next WWE wrestler to do a piledriver?

I predict it will be Charlotte. Cap this.
>>
>>2629551
That's bullshit and you know it.
I could see him retiring around the same time HBGay did
>>
>>2629552
What I meant is that wrestler who KNOW how to do them or any of their variations correctly aside from Taker or Kane would be able to use them.
>>
>>2629535
Real answer: He wanted the move to be his new finisher, had managed to do it safely a few times on house shows, and this was the one big fuck up that got the move banned all together.

Meme answer: Owen was payed by the yakuza to do it as revenge for what Austin did to Chono in >>2629531
>>
>>2629562
We're talking hypotheticals you spud.

>>2629546
Austin had no problem with losing, he just didn't want to lose on free TV because that would throw away money and he's not a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2629570
this

even back then WWE was starting their descent into barreling, unchained stupidity and Austin was too based to quietly go along with it.
>>
>Austin doesnt break his neck
>Austin doesnt get screwed by authority and forced to surrender the tag and ic titles
>Austin doesnt stun Vince
>Austin/Vince never happens
>WCW wins the Monday Night Wars
>WWF dies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.