[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank from most important to least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 140401_gma_hulk_838_16x9_992.jpg (99KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
140401_gma_hulk_838_16x9_992.jpg
99KB, 992x558px
>amazing in-ring performer
>amazing mic skills
>amazing drawing power
>>
>>
Drawing power
Mic skills
muh work rate
>>
>financials in any way influence my enjoyment as a fan
>>
>>2629292
Fpbp
>>
>>2629291
From a business perspective
>drawing
>mic
>in ring

From a fans (at least mine) perspective
>mic
>in ring
>drawing
>>
1. Mic skills
2. Drawing power
3. In-ring performer

Mic skills and drawing power are so interrelated that they might as well be the same thing. Mic skills and drawing power are more closely related than in-ring skills is to either of the others. If you want to be considered a great wrestler you need to max out your mic skills/drawing power and just have passable(Steiner (after his injuries)(SCSA after neck injuries))/better than average ring work.

Not to say that ring work doesn't have its place, when you have great ring work along with the mic skills, then you have something really special (see The Rock or Flair, etc., GOAT material). If ring work is the engine that drives the story, then mic skills are the transmission.
>>
>>2629292
And this is why buy rates and ratings are down.
>>
>>2629542

If drawing power were most important, buy rates and ratings would be up. You know, like in the attitude era. When drawing power was most important.
>>
>>2630033
Now that Cena is gone and Roman is off from TV, I'd say Seth and Balor aren't the draws people think they are.
>>
>>2629542
Weird. The in ring work is probably better than it has in the past and mic work is worse and the ratings and buy rates are tanking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.