[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just drop this shit already.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: White_TV-PG-V_icon.png (19KB, 2805x2715px) Image search: [Google]
White_TV-PG-V_icon.png
19KB, 2805x2715px
Just drop this shit already.
>>
>>2628537
>Roman says some stupid shit about being the best
>Braun comes out
>Unprotected chairshot to the head
>Piledriver
>"I don't like your attitude"
>>
>>2628548
Damn dude I'm in favor of going TV-14 too but giving one of your most talented guys a giant concussion is probably a bad idea.
>>
>>2628553
Ok he can put his arms up like Stone Cold
>>
>>2628537
never start a business retard
>>
can i get a CRINGE reply? thanks
>>
PG was never the problem. Shit writing will always be shit writing
>>
Hello 2010
>>
>>2628835
This.

Friendly reminder that WCW was TVPG when it was it at the apex of the nWo angle and only went TV14 once Russo came in in '00.
>>
>>2628537

They simply would go out of business when they would drop it.
>>
>>2628835
That's what I used to think but PG brings so many fucking restrictions, no wonder they can't do anything cool.
>>
>>2628847

It also brings in the money.
>>
>>2628848
from children, because that's the only audience Cena could draw
>>
>>2628861
Children can't make money though
>>
>>2628848
No? The ratings are at an all time low and PPV's cost a fraction of what they used to.
>>
>>2628879

They still need the ads though.

Higher ratings without any sponsors or ads don't exactly help.
>>
>>2628862

They can make their dumb parents spent money, though.

There are whole industries working like that.
>>
>>2628891
Yeah and it's a similar to how WWF had their business model but now the kids watching don't like it because it isn't edgy and cool. I swear only autistic kids watch WWE now.
>>
They are so much less PG than they were from 2009 to 2012, you're lucky you weren't born then.

Anyway, WWE was only TV14 from 1999 to 2008, the entire beggining of the Attitude Era was under PG guidelines.

PG doesn't mean its a show for kids, it means everyone can watch it, but kids should be supervised while they're watching it.
>>
>>2628548

Chair shots being banned has nothing to do with PG

>>2628847

What restrictions does it have other than the ones they put on themselves?
>>
>>2628835
>>2628844
More importantly, WWE wasn't PG during the early 2000s when it was bleeding out viewers.

Katie Vick anyone?
>>
>>2628835
This. PG can work just fine if you actually try to be entertaining.
>>
>>2628569
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.