[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG MATCH CODY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: C_SIKsTVoAEssDj.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
C_SIKsTVoAEssDj.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
BIG MATCH CODY
>>
Big Dick Elgin**
>>
ELGIN

you must destroy this shitter
>>
File: IMG_4353.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4353.gif
890KB, 305x320px
>>2628456
>mfw CAWdy wins so he can challenge GOATkada after he beats based cleaner to a match at the USA G1 show
>>
File: 1463864715365.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463864715365.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>>2628500
>NJPW using Cawdy "perpetual midcarder" Rhodes instead of Big Bucks Kenny to appeal to an english speaking audience

No fucking way they would this dawg

r-right????
>>
>>2628510
Kenny is several magnitudes better than Cody so they're going to use him to appeal to people who know his name but haven't seen enough to know that yet.
>>
My favorite wrestler should never lose. You guys are pathetic.

Cody is only in NJPW to be a notable name in the Bullet Club. He will never get any titles.
>>
>>2628456
Save us, Lelgin!
>>
>>2628510
It seems that way

Despite their best efforts neither NJPW or Meltzer could get Omega over with anyone but hardcore smarks

They even gave away le six stars best match evar t. meltzer for free and it drew less viewers than highlights of nxt matches
>>
>>2628629
shut the fuck up marky
>>
>>2628510
Kenny Omega is literally main eventing
>>
>>2628456
How is this a big match? did you start watching wrestling in 2012 or something?
>>
Why is Cody the only poor worker in NJPW who is allowed frequent singles matches? Why can't he be relegated to undercard tags with the rest of the shitters?
>>
>>2628713
imagine not understanding irony.
>>
>>2628755
Oh I understand irony but it's hard to tell with todays internet wrestling fan. I know this placing is prime for trolling but IWC generally believe Kenny Omega for example is the greatest thing currently in the business. Growing up on Rock & Austin, going back and watching/studying Hogan & Savage, & seeing what Brock & Goldberg did this year...it's mind bogging to believe how people can think goofy unbelievable Omega is something special. Ditto Bryan, AJ, Rollins, Ambrose, Balor, etc.
>>
>>2628765
You okay?
>>
>>2628776
Yep
>>
>>2628456
>CAWdy beating Elgin

Fuck you, Gedo.
>>
>>2628765
>WAHHH! Things were so much better when I was a kid WAHHH!
stfu Rock fucking sucks and Austin is austistic.
>>
>>2628765
shut up dickhead
>>
>>2628791
18+
>>
>>2628791
You obviously suffer from a lack of reading comprehension. I also mentioned Brock & Goldberg THIS YEAR. Retard.
>>
>>2628796
>worked
>>
>>2628802
Nope. Remarks about Rock/Austin proved it was a work but I genuinely believe the worker thought he was one upping me saying I was crying about nostalgia of my childhood despite the fact I made it clear Brock/Goldberg in 2017 on Rock/Austin level (in some ways at least). I basically thought it was bad attempt to work me. But I guess you worked me into this explanation?
>>
>>2628791
>old wrestling sucks!
>ratings continues to drop across the board
kek
>>
BTW, how's his last match against Joey Ryan?
>>
>>2628765
>he thinks Savage vs. Hogan or Brock vs. Goldberg III were anything special
>>
>>2629014
Hogan vs. Savage was biggest drawing feud in wrestling until Rock vs. Austin. Biggest star in history of business Hogan says Savage was his biggest drawing money opponent in his career. Brock vs. Goldberg III was throwback to way wrestling was and should be. Badass, larger than life, believable alpha males making you suspend disbelief even it's for a split second. Wrestling is about drawing money not reading you got 5 stars from Meltzer.
>>
>>2629041
>Hogan vs. Savage outdrew Hogan vs. Andre

doubt

P.S. "Larger than Life" doesn't refer to physical size and Goldberg is a fugasi who got stretched by Jericho.
>>
>>2628749
Name value.

"Oh shit that's Cody Rhodes from WWE and Dusty Rhodes' son. I'll watch this."

Unfortunately Cody's a draw.
>>
>>2628510
He's Dusty's son of course people would like him.
>>
>>2629080
You doubt because you're not a historian of the business. All you need to do is google shit before questioning something. WM 5 did 767,000 PPV which was a record until WM 15. WM 5 also did a $1.68 million dollar gate which was bigger than WM3 headlined by Hogan vs. Andre because the ticket prices were much higher. That's just their most famous match not counting their house show run which according to Meltzer is best in history of company. Hogan & Savage vs. Twin Tower where mega powers broke up also did 21 million viewers on SMME which is 2nd biggest audience in US history. They also did very good business together in WCW.
>>
>>2629080
Physical presence helps being larger than life. Jericho front face locking Goldberg isn't stretching him. Jericho admits in his 2nd book he got lucky & would never want to go through that again with Goldberg. Keep pretending Jericho's some tough guy faggot.
>>
>>2629250
If Jericho's not a tough guy and he beat Goldberg what's that say about ol' Bill?
>>
>Cawdy is going to beat Elgin
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
>>
>>2629275
He didn't, m8

They're in an environment where fights tend to be broken up quickly before anyone can determine the "winner" of a fight
>>
>>2629342
Goldberg was dead-to-rights "m8"
>>
What is this? Wcpw? Fuck off op
>>
>>2629041
>Wrestling is about drawing money
>hurp wrestling is about making money for people who aren't me, not actually entertaining me

imagine being this delusional of an oldfuck
>>
File: 1492960980660.jpg (22KB, 453x326px) Image search: [Google]
1492960980660.jpg
22KB, 453x326px
>>2629080
Wrestlemania 5 drew the highest PPV buys for the WWF up to that point by a massive margin. That program lit their house show business on fucking fire. They would have been guaranteed to have sold out a massive arena aswell if Vince didn't book Mania 5 for a dingy arena for Trump before the angle even began. Hogan vs Andre is propped up as the defining feud of that era via historical revisionism because Vince dosen't want to give credit to the guy who fucked his daughter. Same way Triple H tries to make it seem like him and Billy Gunn shouting at a garage door started the Attitude Era.
>>
>>2630045
I honestly don't think Vince saw Savage as a big a star as he was. Vince saw Liz as the star, and that's why once she was gone, Vince was all like, "you can be a nice little commentator for me, champ."
>>
>>2629080
Hi lil eDrone!

Keep paying the network for revisionist history.
>>
>>2630090
Didn't Big Dave Meltzer confirm that Savage-Hogan was a MASSIVE house show success and that they should have continued doing business with Hogan chasing Savage? Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.