[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT promos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: b85d16123clexluger.jpg (29KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
b85d16123clexluger.jpg
29KB, 600x752px
What kind of disgusting, despi--despicable *sighs* lack of respect does that Billy what's his name show, booking a match for The Total Package Lex Luger in Superbrawl? Super Saturday, what is it, I don't even know what it's called, what is it called?

Superbrawl Saturday? Can he afford to pay me to wrestle Ron? I DON'T KNOOOOW! I'm one of the biggest legend stars ever in this-- GOD!

And your t-shirts are too tight too, Billy! And you book a match with me, against Ron Killings? Look at me! I'm the total package! I'm gonna rip him apart! I'm pissed now!
>>
>>2628004
WHAT YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED WHAT ARE YOU BLIND??

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
AND I HAVE HALF THE BRAIN THAT YOU DO!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfL-x_Gab0
>>
IM GONNA BE A PROBLEM MAAAAAAN
>>
File: miz.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
miz.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>2628004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4SLA4HYp0
>>
>>2628154
THERE WAS FIVE OF 'EM! IT TOOK FIVE OF 'EM!

H8 CLUB? HOARRR...THE H8 CLUB IS DEAD! NICK GAGE, NATE HATRED, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
>>
File: steiner2.png (2MB, 1838x1396px) Image search: [Google]
steiner2.png
2MB, 1838x1396px
>>2628004
>>
>>2628165
HAHAHA
>>
WE WANT THE GOLD SUCKA

HOKE HOGAN

WE COMIN' FOR YOU NIGGA
>>
>>2628165
My sides
>>
File: Scott-Steiner.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
>BASED BIG POPPA PUMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tJlh1cRJDA
>>
File: 19951010_austin_ecw_promo.jpg (23KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
19951010_austin_ecw_promo.jpg
23KB, 642x361px
"Because the politics in WCW kept the biggest potential superstar in wrestling on the goddamn ground!"
>>
File: scott.jpg (79KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
79KB, 620x400px
That's right Mean Gene, I don't lay down for nobody and whether I leave here the world champion tonight, it don't matter because it's not going to change my focus on getting even with Goldberg for fracturing my face at Fall Brawl. Goldberg! I'm getting even for you fracturing my face and I'm gonna prove to you that I'm the man with the largest arms in the world! I'm the genetic freak and size does matter!

And that statement, Mean Gene, comes true whether I'm in the ring or out of the ring. See where all my freaks are horizontal, they understand size, they appreciate size and size does matter and they know that they don't have to wait for the Earth to rotate on a 47 degree axis so the stars can touch the sky and create an equinox so they see the big dipper. No no no, all they gotta do is call the Big Poppa, cause I'm the man with the big dipper and satisfaction's coming when I go behind and do the bump n' grind and it's only a matter of time before they call me the big bad booty daddy! So Goldberg, realize this. I only care about two things in this world: my freaks and my peaks and I'll beat your ass down at Fall Brawl and I'm about to put you in the Steiner recliner and I'm gonna whisper in your ear, 'Size does matter, bitch!'
>>
Simply the best

https://youtu.be/S6E00Zx42vE
>>
>>2629294
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? NOBODY DOES THIS TO ZANDIG, NOBODY DOES THIS TO THE WIFEBEATER. ZANDIG, WIFEBEATER, NICK MONDO, WE'RE THE MOST ULTRAVIOLENT FEDERATION ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH
>>
>>2631298
It was really interesting when he said that because WCW really did waste this guy and go on to be one half (along with Based McMahon) to beat WCW.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.