[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you see Hips with a Indent like these on a Female Wrestler....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Male Hips.jpg (17KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Male Hips.jpg
17KB, 852x480px
That "She" is in-fact a He.

Men & Women have several differences in Anatomy.
>>
>>2627937
Is that Charlote Flaire?
>>
Did more Charlotte nudes leak?
>>
>>2627943
>>2627951

Hips tell & show the story. So does Shoulder width/size.

/asp/ may joke about this stuff, but if they actually Researched Human Anatomy & the differences of the Sex's in terms of it, it they would start to notice things.

Not just in Wrestling, but other forms of entertainment.
>>
>>2627956
You type like an autistic person. Try studying how to not do that instead if looking at trannies on the internet all day.
>>
>>2627988

Perhaps people should be looking into what I'm saying, since it could be useful.
>>
>>2628001
Benoit yourself autist
>>
>>2627937
>t. kinesiologist
how's your doctorate coming along?
>>
>>2628001
You're a self-important faggot and you should leave.
>>
>>2627937
You have no clue what you're talking about and you want to so bad.
>>
ITT: op triggering charlie fans into a shoot
>>
>>2627956
Not memeing, are you from russianvids?
>>
>>2627937

They are all taking tons of hormones...
>>
Also this is what I was saying about this britbong in the picure.

>Sticks out his ass like that
>still no curves
>>
File: 2.jpg (85KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
85KB, 1284x722px
>>2629105
Here's another one with absolutely no hips.
>>
File: 1.jpg (72KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72KB, 1284x722px
>>2629105
Again the same one in higher res.
>>
>>2629130
>>2629125
Yo, you are trying to convince me shes a dude here, not help me jack off lad.
>>
>>2629125
>>2629130
Unnff, those thighs, that stomach, that everything.
At this point i wouldn't care if she has or had a dick.
>>
>>2629168
She was most likely born as a boy and turned into a girl early with surgeries and hormones. Her recent surgery where she had something "taken out" is also very mysterious. What was it? No one knows to this day, there were some spculations that it was a rib or multiple ribs to give this dude some curvature. One thing's for sure, you will not see her nudes leaked ever, it would show that she is not a she.
>>
It's funny seeing a retard try to act smart.
>>
>>2629185
If you're so "smart" about these things, tell me why do Muslim men prefer to have sex with other men who went transgender?
>>
>>2629105
>irish
>britbong
Wew lad
>>
>>2629248
You can't be for real.
>>
>>2629104

Hormones don't change Anatomy.

>>2628897
>>2629191

It's Anatomy. Understand it.

>>2629094

Nope.

>>2629105
>>2629125
>>2629130

They always have Trans people do something with the hips to give the appearance of curves/female hips in pictures.
>>
>>2629308
>Hormones don't change Anatomy.

That is actually one of their main purposes...
>>
>>2629308
>Hormones don't change Anatomy.
Uhm they do? You grow boobs, grow less hair, you have changes in your skin are just a few examples.
>>
>>2629317
>>2629332

Anatomy is body structure.

Skeletal systems, muscles, etc are different between each Sex.
>>
>>2629346

And do you think actually leads to the differences?

And why do you think so many athletes use male hormones for doping, if it doesn't influence muscle growth et cetera?
>>
>>2629346
yeah you are right, my bad

Yeah, bone structure and muscles don't change. That's true.
>>
I am intrigued and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

No, really. Really, really.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.