[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the HBK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: mnm.jpg (32KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
mnm.jpg
32KB, 456x352px
Who was the HBK?
>>
What was their gimmick?
>>
Another Double Jannetty Tag Team. There was no HBK there.
>>
>>2627876
Actors
>>
>>2627872
joey merc still with wwe working a nice /comfy/ job
worked punk into buying him a house
J&J security
guy is livin large
that other guy is probably doing some gay4pay stuff
>>
>>2627891
Last time I saw Morrison he was getting his ass handed to him in Lucha Underground by a """"women's wrestler"""" fucking kek
>>
>>2627872
John Morrison/Johnny Mundo.
Mercury can barely walk, had to take CM Punks charity of a doublewide in WV, Mundo lives in LA and sleeps with Fitness Models
>>
File: mundo.png (202KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
mundo.png
202KB, 660x400px
Based Mundo
>>
>>2627872
Well one of them is still wrestling and still relevant. So..
>>
>>2627891
>that other guy is probably doing some gay4pay stuff

Even worse, jobbing to women on Lucha Underground
>>
the one who got to bang Melina in her prime
>>
>>2627903
Really cus anytime I think of Mundo I just see his gf and the back of batistas head
>>
>>2627891
>still with wwe working a nice /comfy/ job
It's the least they could do after Hardys fucked him up
>>
>>2628020
That along with Vince having to personally intervene and help him with his drug addiction
>>
>>2628020
ahh yeah that was brutal. like his face was peeling off
>>2628024
did he really? i just remember in that interview him saying how punk bought him a house or something. not a punk fan, but that's based
>>
>>2627872
>Big Money Miz Jannettied a proven HBK

Crazy
>>
Morrison is main eventing vs RVD at my local indie at their next show in June. Lio Rush is also on the card so that should be fun.
>>
>>2628039
For the only time in the interview, Matthews is reluctant to get into what these non-prescription drugs were, but he is direct about how they sounded the death-knell for his career at the time in the WWE. "I had to be sent home," he says. This was not connected with the Wellness Policy, according to Matthews, but came from a direct intervention by Vince McMahon. "Vince sat me down and said 'We're not concerned about your work because we know you can pull it together for 30 minutes every night. We're worried that you're going to die.'"
>>
>>2627888
>>2627901
>Literally who Mundo wrestling in bum fuck nowhere indy shitter
>Based Mercury still with WWE
really makes you think
>>
Mercury in J&J Security is better than anything Johnny Whodo has done.
>>
>>2628493
seething cause MundGOAT is drawing more dimes than most WWE main eventers now
>>
File: Juicy Jinder Squeaks.png (849KB, 856x421px) Image search: [Google]
Juicy Jinder Squeaks.png
849KB, 856x421px
>>2628536
face it, Slater is more over than Mundo, Jinder is over than Mundo; even McIntyre is more over than Mundo
>>
>>2628547
you face it faget nobody cares
>>
>>2628536
I thought Lucha Underground was about to be canceled

nice dime drawing
>>
>>2628563
he said crying into his Mundo bodypillow at night ;)
>>
>>2627908
>jobbing to women

In a match that he won?

>>2628566
You didn't think at all.
>>
Who was the ambrose?
>>
>>2628493
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morrison_(wrestler)#Championships_and_accomplishments

Now compare it to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Mercury#Championships_and_accomplishments
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.