[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what /asp/ calls vanilla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: balor.jpg (35KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
balor.jpg
35KB, 900x506px
>>
ok
>>
he doesn't do this gimmick anymore but nice try
>>
>>2626624

>inb4 Manlet, Midget et cetera
>>
>>2626630

Says who? He wasn't in a PPV where he would do it again since his return.
>>
Inb4 gay pics
>>
>>2626624
>be boring as shit
>can't cut a fucking promo
>doesn't even understand how to work the gimmick
>not threatening in the slightest but being called demon king 100x is supposed to make me nervous
>twink midget who plays with legos
>pops his collar because he has no personality but we're supposed to believe he's cool
>>
>>2626630
try watching the product pajeet
>>
>>2626624
>get blasted apart by a poo jobber
>relevant at all

They had to give Jinder a title shot to make the twink potato nigger faggot look strong, can't have a jobber dismantle a former champion, lol.
>>
>>2626641
he was doing it on Raw and they were calling him the Demon King every chance they got before his injury

he's got a new look, new Titantron entrance, they repackaged him
>>
>>2626624

>puts on black face
>doesn't get called a racist
>>
>>2626624
Are you being purposely obtuse? Lol Vanilla is terms of charisma. He can dress up like fucking big bird, doesn't change the fact that he can't cut a promo, boring in the ring, boring outside of the ring, and made of glass
>>
>>2626652
They completely fucking ruined it. It could have been cool if it was a persona he reserved for really important matches.
>>
File: finn-balor.jpg (188KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
finn-balor.jpg
188KB, 642x362px
>>2626624

(and I call downs)
>>
>>2626661
He's got a lego head
>>
>>2626652

He did it once, so people would actually realize that it is Finn.

He will likely do it again for important PPV matches.
>>
Kek. They just played Balors theme during the Preds game as hype up music.
>>
File: 1409282080132.jpg (65KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
1409282080132.jpg
65KB, 720x543px
>>2626624
The look wouldn't bother me if it wasn't for the 20 minute entrance of gay crawling and listening out for those two hits in the music to do jazzhands.
>>
>>2626726
i'm with you.
i just don't get it
he puts on a wacky ski hat and changes character
it could be done better if it kinda made some kind of sense.
Maybe if it was like a scientist character and every now n then drank some potion. hell, someone like bray who goes full voodoo every so often.
instead it's the guy from Drive turns into a creepy crawler
>>
>>2626672

Pretty sure people would realise it's Finn if he did it first at a ppv, you know, since he'd be on the card. Not everyone is special like you.
>>
>>2626742
It's him playing mindgames for tough matches
Remember he's booked as a badass world champion
>>
>>2626750
i get it, but it doesn't fit the character of a stock badass.
say even like, The Rock.
Every now and then he does a poly dance to intimidate.
I get how he's irish and it's some irish/scottish/whatever folklore, but his character isn't shamus. It would actually make wayyy more sense if Shamus did it instead actually.
get what i'm saying?
>>
>>2626762
i'm not saying the rock does it, but if he were to.
or Joe could do it, even.
you could have tj perkins go full megaman for a big match. i'm not against the idea, it's just weird how it goes with that character of finn
>>
>>2626747

Well, I would think that as well, but the WWE didn't think so, so they had him show up at one RAW before SummerSlam as Demon, so the kids and casuals would understand.
How is that my fault, I'm just telling you, why they did it.

He won that little tournament for the spot in the title match without being the demon as well and he also had promos without the facepaint. They only ever did it once on RAW, with Seth deliberately calling out the demon.

That facepaint stuff simply takes too long, so he only uses it during important matches on PPVs, easy as that...
>>
>>2626624
When Keiji Mutoh would put on the paint and wrestled as The Great Muta, he at least wrestled a different style and did different moves. When Finn is painted as "The Demon".....and wrestles as Finn Balor..... He's too vanilla to pull of the demon gimmick. Crawling during his entrance isn't cutting it.
>>
Finn Balor is the worst thing in the WWE

Charisma vacuum and he's literally Lord Tensai's bottom
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 380x380px
This is what is vanilla
>>
>>2626624
small & skinny = not intimidating. Can't believe WWE books him as main eventer dorky smarks want him wrestler Lesnar which wouldn't be believable. Fuck I just saw Evan Bourne in TNA, might as well bring him back have him beat Lesnar.....what's the difference? Balor paints his body.
>>
File: DKCB.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
DKCB.png
723KB, 755x498px
>>2627452
>Southern Boy
>With Farmer Strength
>Man enough to feel the pain that nobody else is man enough to
>Unbreakable Redneck
>Mack truck
>King of the South
>Vanilla

Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>2627459
>5'11"
>no gimmick
>won le meltz best flying wrestler award
>>
>>2628592
>No gimmick

When will this meme stop. He looks the part, he talks the part, he wrestles the part. This is not the 90's anymore where everyone has a gimmick.
>>
>>2628592
>5'11
more like 5'7 since he's obviously shorter than Gaylor
>>
since when isn't based demon the face of /aspĂș?
>>
>>2627452
>most charismatic guy on the roster

>>2628592
>high flying means you don't have personality
>>
File: 457890.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
457890.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>>2627459
>>
Half of his moveset is a slingblade. Vanilla as fuck
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.