[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with Wade Keller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: GOAT365.webm (2MB, 510x400px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT365.webm
2MB, 510x400px
>Veteran pro wrestling journalist Wade Keller remarked that Austin is "in every conversation for the greatest wrestling act of all time", as well as for "the most profitable and the most influential"
>>
>>2626349
Only a complete fool would disagree.
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (40KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
40KB, 785x757px
Even Vince has said that, so it's not that groundbreaking for this guy to say it
>>
its true, the only thing that keeps him from being confirmed goat is his reign at the top was only bout 4 years

nobody peaked higher though
>>
>>2626349
>>2626754
yes.
i followed keller for a long time before joining big dick meltz stable
>>
>>2626349
Not that I disagree with that specific statement, but is this the guy that upon Macho Man's death wrote a piece where he spent the entire thing talking about how John Cena was better than him in every way for some reason?
>>
He's right, but Hogan is still the GOAT. Hogan influenced the great wrestlers of the 90s, SCSA influenced... the shit wrestlers of the 2010s. He also is responsible for the two huge waves of wrestling popularity in the US, and if not for his second jumpstart of the industry in the mid 90s, SCSA probably would never have gotten anywhere near as huge.

Also, call me when Stone Cold is an American icon known and loved by everyone from the youngest generation to people in their 70s+.
>>
Do wrestling fans ever get tired of debating the same shit over and over?
>>
>>2627315

Was Sammartino's title reign too short though?
>>
>>2626766
This

>>2627315
There's no debate to be had
>>
hard to argue

but also add that having the Rock helped him build his character a long the way post HBK
>>
Cena is the biggest star in sports entertainment. Period. He's been the top guy for 15 years now. Nobody can touch that.
>>
Rock had mainstream appeal
Austin had the GOAT character
Hogan had both
>>
I do, but he's not the absolute greatest to me or the wrestler I enjoy the most watching.
>>
>>2627354

Who let Cole in here?
>>
>>2627367
>Hogan
>mainstream appeal
If you call a small minority of people, only in america, knowing him in 1986 "mainstream appeal" then yes.
>>
>>2627376

People in Europe knew him as well. He was pretty big.
>>
>>2627354
More like 10 years from 2005-15

Lesnar was the top guy before he left in 2004 and Reigns has been the top guy since 2015.
>>
>>2627404
>Reigns has been the top guy since 2015.

Not in terms of drawing power, merch sales and income.
>>
>>2626349
He's a fag
>>
>>2627405
Reigns has mainevented the last three Wrestlemanias.

He pretty much is the top guy.
>>
>>2627376
HAHAHAHAHA

Hogan is second only to Michael Jordan as far as beloved American icons.
>>
>>2627442
Outrageous push =/= top guy
Cena is the only wrestler non-fans can name
>>
>>2627442

They want him to be the top guy, but the numbers tell a different story, at least until this year.
>>
Wade Keller is actually smarter to the business than Meltzer who approaches it more like a fanboy, Meltzer just has a bigger reputation because he gets all the big scoops.
>>
>>2627408
I never knew he was until very recently & have followed him years...kind of makes sense now. He thinks Balor is great
>>
>>2626349
Were you around in the 90's?
>>
>>2627458
>Keller probably got that from Meltzer in the first place.
>>
>>2627458
wade does more storyline analysis while meltzer does all the news and backstage rumors

i listen to both, but keller's co-hosts are way better than bryan
>>
>>2626773
And it was already stale by than.

>it's another episode where Austin stuns someone and does his Sandman Beer routine.
>>
Keller on why Balor is good: "He's....great."
>>
Wade Keller is a based fag.
>>
>>2627450
>Outrageous push =/= top guy

The same could be said for Cena.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.