[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potential Wrestling Next-Gen Prospects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Brock and His Lads.jpg (46KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
Brock and His Lads.jpg
46KB, 565x318px
Lesnar has two sons and a daughter with Sable and twins from his former fiance born in 2002, a boy and a girl. Now what better gimmick is Son of the Beast.
>>
File: Roman's Sons.png (288KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Roman's Sons.png
288KB, 562x408px
> Roman has two twin boys
> Paul Ellering takes a time machine to the future to bring them back and dominate the tag team division
>>
>>2626073
You know those 2 kids are going to be alpha as fuck as well
>>
>>2626073
Why do they look like arabs
>>
>>2626105
Yeah, they look nothing like Brock OR Sable. What the fuck.
>>
>>2626105
Because those aren't his kids you fucking mark

>twins
>a boy and a girl
>>
File: Clca4qzWAAAO9Lv.jpg (63KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
Clca4qzWAAAO9Lv.jpg
63KB, 660x371px
>AJ made 4 Christian kids with farmer strength
is the WWE universe ready for them?
>>
>>2626120
Brock & Sable have 2 boys, the twins are from Brock's ex.
>>
>>2626131
>wifes a chubby
>at least one kids a chubby

If even one of them makes it I'd be surprised, these little piggys are going to meaningless office jobs
>>
>>2626143
>There has never been a fat person in the wrestling business
>There has never been a fat kid who lost weight
Stop projecting and just kill yourself already.
>>
I assume one of triple h's daughter will be women's world champ in no time when she beat a haggard old Charlotte at mania 43
>>
>>2626073
His sons will job to Haitch's daughters.
>>
>>2626120
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>2626143
being a fat christian with farmer strength is based as fuck what are you talkig about
>>
>>2626131
No one is. To be honest next generation of wrestlers will be insane, as much as ppl shit on Orton, being from a wrestling family does show on him, when he is "on" in a match he performs majesticly and carries himself so well. Imagine what AJs kids can be, what Brocks kids can be and then what Eddies daugther could've been if she didn't have her eating disorder, what Benoits kid could've been if he hadn't done what he did (The surviving son).

If they decide to pick up wrestling they have tools their parents didn't have and genes they did, the performance center could help them out a tonne and their parents have amazing skill and can teach it on.
>>
>>2626162
>majesticly

Yeah that's about what I expect from Orton vipersuckers
>>
>>2626162
>styles son+charlotte's daughter
oh fug
>>
>>2626167
I never said he was always on. You can't deny that his Scoop Powerslam isn't one of the best around.
>>
>>2626177
Wow one move he does 10 million times a year it's fucking nothing
>>
File: Brock Sons.jpg (42KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
Brock Sons.jpg
42KB, 800x672px
>>2626073
>OP too autistic to find real pictures of Brocks sons

Anywho, the youngest is gonna look exactly like Brock
>>
>>2626177
It isn't even the best 3rd-generation Scoop Powerslam.
>>
>>2626105
Marc Mero's sons
>>
>>2626084
the one in the back always looks like he is slightly retarded and has no idea what is going on, ever
>>
>>2626131
He's 5'7 and his wife is 4'11. They have no chance :/
>>
>>2626186
How scary must it be to have Brock as your dad
>>
>>2626335
How scary must it be to be a teenager dating Brock's daughter?
>>
>>2626186
Lesnar brothers to dominate the tag division in the 2030's
>>
File: fs3Lkmj1.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
fs3Lkmj1.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>2626337
>post yfw brock daughter told Brock shes not a virgin anymore and that you took it
>>
>>2626337
She'll be a complete whore because of Brock. Daddy issues out the ass.
>>
>>2626186
Holy shit the left one is sable and the right one is brock
>>
>>2626339
The Sons of Beast VS 2nd Hardy Boys PPV when?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.