[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how fucking over would Batista be if he came back as Drax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: drax-the-destroyer.jpg (191KB, 380x415px) Image search: [Google]
drax-the-destroyer.jpg
191KB, 380x415px
how fucking over would Batista be if he came back as Drax?
>>
>>2625730

Why would he ever come back? He probably makes 5 times as much money with one movie than he would do in 1 year with a full-time contract at the WWE.
>>
>>2625739
He loves wrestling
>>
>>2625749

He also doesn't want anything to do with the WWE, so were would he go to work for even far less money?
>>
>>2625749
He hates PG.
>>
>>2625730
Was pushing Johnetty over Big Dave amongst the top 3 of Vince's biggest mistakes?
>>
>>2625765
>>2625769
He's said he'd love to just come back and work house shows so he doesn't have to face live crowds turning on him like in 2014. He also doesn't hate wwe because he owes them his whole career and I believe he still has a good relationship with Vince
>>
>>2625730
He said he won't return because of the state the company's in plus that the only fued he will do is with hunter But the problem is Vince won't say yes to it so
>>
>>2625778
He'd be doing it for HHH. Vince fined him a 100,000 bucks for blading. And it'd retarded to bring back Batista and not put him on the roster, even as a jobber. But answer OPs question I'd mark the fuck out.
>>
>>2625778
He was getting booed at house shows during his last run
>>
>>2625730
More over than Robocop brother
>>
>>2625778
He literally said recently he loves wrestling but hates WWE's bullshit.

he's never going back
>>
>>2625730
batista as who?
>>
>>2625730
He will be booed.
>>
>>2625811
Starlord
>>
File: 1470312949819.png (277KB, 507x501px) Image search: [Google]
1470312949819.png
277KB, 507x501px
>>2625730
All we got from dbry winning at mania was batista leaving and a short title run because dbry was made of glass. Thanks smarks >>2625749
Not since a skinnyfat gnome beat evolution in one night.
>>
>>2625842
this.
he was legit disappointed about his last run
big spotlight dave deserves better
>>
>>2625769
Luckily Drax wouldn't bleed from a chairshot.
>>
>>2625842
Batista was injured nearly every year of his WWE run.
>>
>>2625890
He wasn't used to death in the indies and therefore more prone to life threatening injuries.
>>
>>2625915
What the fuck is this retardation?
>>
>>2625933
Spinal and brain degradation makes the body weaker and more prone to life ending injuries. WWE overlooked the state of dbry for quick money.
>>
I am so glad Batista got the opportunity to BTFO upper wwe management. He told them he should have been heel when he came back, they told him 'derrr what if Guardians bombs?' And they ignored him when he said Christian should have a bigger role in the company back in 2005.
>>
>>2625978
So this has what to do with Batista getting injured constantly?
>>
>>2625915
They take a fuckton more bumps in wwe than the indies.
>>
>>2625730
He wouldn't go back, especially after haitch and stef laughed at him for wanting to go to hollywood. They made the same mistake with the rock. The only way he'll go back is a truck full of cash
>>
>>2625793
He said on jerichos podcast he wants to come back and work a program with HHH but they keep blowing him off.
>>
He was great in Guardians 2. I don't understand why WWE is so insecure about their talent becoming bigger than they are, if anything it's a rub to them that guys leave and become successful in Hollywood.
>>
>>2625765
>>2625805
Batista wants to come back and has come back for a while to do a retirement program with HHH, but they've basically blown him off.

I'll repeat that.

Batista wants to come back.

And WWE is blowing HIM off.
>>
>>2626439
>>2626443
can't have another cringy le YES movement
>>
>>2626451
Your level of obsession with Bryan is kinda sad, my dude.
>>
>>2626442

does triple nose look like the type of guy who wants to be around someone more successful than him?
>>
>>2626456
?
my point was there's no point in bringing up old guys if you keep on pushing new stars or else they'll boo the old guy relentlessly because new guy is getting ignored
>>
>>2626459
He let himself get punked out by the Rock at Mania two years ago, but on the other hand, he had gone over Sting that day already, so.
>>
>>2626465
Yeah but Batista wouldn't be coming back to fight a new guy, he'd be coming back to fight HHH. Literally all he's interested in is doing a retirement program with HHH.
>>
>>2626474
isn't Haitch still feuding with Seff
>>
>>2626485
Well, Seth went over him clean at Wrestlemania and Seth came out the next night and said "I slayed the King." and HHH hasn't come out to correct him on that notion at all in the month since Wrestlemania.

So I'm gonna say that's a negatory there.
>>
>>2626491
>"I slayed the King."

Isn't slew the corret form here?
>>
Not very, you mong
>>
>>2625730
>Drax
>Has to save the wrestling universe by destroying all the vanilla midgets

I'm ok with this
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.