[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comeback ideas for roman reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: images (2).jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
20KB, 512x288px
>The only way to defeat braun strowman is to master the sport of mixed martial arts

The Big Dog comes back with an MMA gimmick to work all the MMA tards into a colossal seethe .

Book it Vince
>>
BEST PURE STRIKER IN THE BUSINESS
>>
He shoot stabs Braun to death
>>
he's already perfected the best move in MMA, the superman punch.
>>
>>2625689
Taker would literally cry into Michelle shoulders
>>
The first step is a change in his look. Cutting off his hair is a good option, He could start to use the UndertakerĀ“s gloves as a symbolic thing.

A change in his song. He is not "The Shield Guy" anymore. A new song about a big dog bitting other dogs in "his yard". Something like that.

Stopping the use of the "superman punch" as his finisher, and use some kind of powerbomb or powerslam... something more elaborated than that shit.
>>
File: IMG_1477.jpg (46KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.jpg
46KB, 642x361px
>>2625685
Come back with a terrible looking but strongly-booked triangle chokehold
>>
>Comeback ideas for roman reigns

How about: he doesn't.
>>
>>2625685
He comes back as a dirty heel that cheats to win, manages to beat Strowman using a chair

Bonus points if Heyman or Trippple Man is the one who gives him the chair
>>
>>2625713
>Buzzcut his hair
>Shave off goatee
>Wrestle in trunks, pads and boots
>Wear sunglasses a lot
>Raise one eyebrow in every promo
>>
Full beard

Stop doing the wet hair thing

Stop talking

Tattoo on the left arm

Stop wearing that shitty vest
>>
>>2625986
Gotcha.
>>
>>2625685
He doesn't.
>>
comes back with the deadman gimmick
>>
>>2625976

finna kys ya noodlehead
>>
>>2625985
>>2625986
>get rid of the hair
>lose the corset and expose his chub

But that would kill off the only demographic still behind him.
>>
I miss the times when Big Dog comes out and works the smarks.
>>
File: 1423264035373.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423264035373.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>2625689
>cocks his MMA gloves
>>
>>2625685
Can't give him new moves because he's so fucking weak so I guess just lose the vest
>>
Let him only get on the mic for rare occasions.

Make his character akin to early 00s Kane. Menacing, buff, and mostly silent.
>>
File: roman reigns.png (246KB, 380x438px) Image search: [Google]
roman reigns.png
246KB, 380x438px
>>2626055
>expose his chub
>>
>>2627435
Next to Balor or Cena he looks obese
>>
No more fucking Shield remix in order to make the reunion better
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.