[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Hardy Boyz left for WWE Is TNA finished?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 25poj2x[1].jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
25poj2x[1].jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>The Hardy Boyz left for WWE
Is TNA finished?
>>
>>2625625
did you just realize that?
>>
>>2625631
No I know they left like last month
>>
>>2625625
People have been saying TNA is finished for at least 5 years and yet they're still here.
>>
>>2625635
Despite TNA best efforts to sabotage themselves they've managed to survive.
>>
it practically costs them zero money to produce and be on tv, and autistics still watch it for some reason. So they can skate by, but wont be making much

and thats the fishing line, cuz sharkboy said so
>>
>>2625625
they'll be fine since Vince just paid them millions for the Broken gimmick
>>
Hopefully their partnership with AAA kills both of them off.
>>
>>2625625
apparently it's being run a lot better since the takeover. so it'll survive.
>>
I used to watch Impact religiously, because at one point, they had an extremely stacked lockeroom. Terrible storylines, women's matches, and booking aside. There was a time when you could watch impact and between Styles, Daniels, Sabin, Aries, Joe, etc, you'd could catch at least three solid matches, which was actually three more than you'd see on any WWE program at the time. Who's worth watching over there these days?
>>
>>2626324
Those guys, and I really liked that solid era of TNA with Steiner and Angle.

TNA's biggest problem was bringing in all the WWE cast offs rather than being mightily selective with who they brought in. Christian Cage as champion should have taken MUCH longer (if they ever should have brought him in to begin with) and Val Venis should have never pinned AJ Styles. I get douche chills thinking about their obsession with weak sauce WWE talent.
>>
>>2625853
TNA is already trademarking the Broken gimmick they won't sell
>>
Can TNA be saved and become moderately successful or has that ship sailed? What would they have to do to be a blip on the radar?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.