[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA OF ALL TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

So this is how cena retires

In the biggest mania of all time carried and pinned by based big dog
>>
But how does Roman retire
>>
Fucking based big dog
>>
won't happen since Cena will fail at Hollywood
>>
>>2624921
If the big dog retires Cena, he would get more heat or it will be even with the smarks?
>>
>>2624950
hey hunter
>>
Gonna be a big match when it happens. Will the crowd boo both? Cheer Cena by default? Was Roman just Vince's secret weapon to get Cena cheered again? I mean the Roman plan got Orton cheered when.he won the Rumble for fucks sake.
>>
It's going to be so fucking funny if Cena is wildly cheered and the crowd is 100% behind him.
>>
>>2624930
Benoit style
>>
>>2624921
>tfw cena will take the hollywood route after Ferdinand
>>
>>2624921
It's already confirmed that Vince plans to put Roman over Lesnar at WM34. Cena probably won't retire this year anyways, he's doing some of his best work and is possibly in the best shape of his career. He's still got another 4-5 years, maybe even more solely as a part-timer.
>>
>>2624921
Both booed lol.
>>
>>2624921
They'd either need to bring back super Cena. Have Cena win the match. Or turn Roman heel. It would be such a waste of a GOAT moment to have it just be making Roman look strong.

I say this as someone who actually likes Roman.
>>
>>2624921
Reminder it goes like this

BBD over Lesnar at Mania 34
BBD over Cena at Mania 35
BBD over Rock at Mania 36
BBD over Hogan at Mania 37
>>
>>2625146
>Reigns over WWE in 2022
>somehow TNA is still alive
>>
>>2624921
I'd much much rather see this than the Brock rematch we're getting
>>
File: basedroman.jpg (18KB, 394x350px) Image search: [Google]
basedroman.jpg
18KB, 394x350px
>>2625146
BASED
>>
>>2624921
Roman has earned the right to retire Cenetty. He's already completely surpassed Cena and even gets bigger "Cena reactions " than Cena himself already
>>
Cena has gone down on powerlevel that he's not on Roman's level anymore.
>>
>>2626545
daily reminder roman cucked cena out of the undertaker retirement and main event match kek
>>
>>2627185
because winning the Rumble, headlining two Manias in a row, and being booked as a god wasn't enough rub
>>
>>2624921
I hope so. This would be perfect. We wouldn't have to worry about who the roman job is going to be or who the cena job is going to be. It's like putting the learning disabled and the behavior problem kids in the same class and keeping them away from the rest of the school. It's two birds with one stone.
>>
>>2627292
Not sure if you're referring to Cena or Roman.
>>
>>2627292

Still not a draw...4th Mania main event incoming...
>>
>>2627313
>biggest draw of any full-timer
>"not a draw"
why are smarks retarded?
>>
>>2627336

Learn the difference between relative and absolute values...
>>
>>2627336
>>2627344
Wrestling is a dead entertainment medium. Aside from the ratings in free-fall, the fact that he's the biggest draw and still a comparative non-draw is just further proof of this.
>>
>>2627400
This
>>
>>2624921

Then they'll give him Randy's "Legend Killer" gimmick. At least then they could turn him heel
>>
>>2624957
Cena can never make it big in Hollywood, he doesn't have the talent like Rock said, if Cena could he would've left WWE a long time ago.
>>
My sources say Big Dog will face Vince in a Matt's kino, and Cena is going over Mojo to build their next match that will see Cena as a part timer against Mojo as the face of the company.
>>
The two guys to beat taker.
Roman vs Lesnar 34
Meh
>>
Big Dog already slid into BMJ's position without the latter putting him over.

>works the smarks like BMJ
>gets cheered by fans that matter aka WWE's target audience (women and children)
>has the longest autograph lines outside of BMJ himself or any AE superstar ever
>former employees have zero dirt on him, no reports of him holding everyone down or him politicking for his spot (whether it be Cody Rhodes or bitter guys like ADR and Ryback got nothing bad to say about him)

Why the need for a passing of the torch match? Big Dog already got put over by Undercarder.
>>
>>2628597
kill yourself FedoRamen
>>
>>2625146
>BBD over Hogan
>Implying anyone can beat the Hulkster at this point
>Implying Hogan doesn't just throw Roman around like a bag of feathers while flexing
>Implying Hogan won't politic his way into winning in 3 seconds instead of 6
>>
>>2627847

cena is a fucking living cartoon action figure
>>
>>2626545
This. He jobbed to fucking Deanetty
>>
File: BASED.png (71KB, 530x220px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.png
71KB, 530x220px
From one legend to another...
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.