[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SEETHING/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (451KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
451KB, 615x409px
so what does it for you /asp/ies?
>>
File: nakameme.jpg (41KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
nakameme.jpg
41KB, 645x370px
>>
>>2624721
>vanilla midgets
>indie shitters
>""""""""""women's wrestling""""""""""
>scripted promos
>50/50 booking
>>
File: seething.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
seething.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>someone links to a wrestling video
>it's bryan alvarez speaking
>>
File: 35+.png (755KB, 481x606px) Image search: [Google]
35+.png
755KB, 481x606px
>>2624721
>>
>>2624721
>why don't you like wrestler/promotion
>gives meme answer
>respond back in any anyway
>"SEETHING"
>>
>>2624802
worked
>>
>blaming shitty WWE product on "numale fans"
>disregarding that everything is shit out of Vince's Alzheimer's ridden brain
>>
People who take the product to seriously and try to dissect every little thing. It's a fake show about larger than life characters beating each other up that's it.
Also
>no larger than life characters anymore
>not enough hoss battles
>no Gran Metalik on my TV
>>
>character gets beat up
>camera zooms in and out
Or
>camera moves up and down
>>
>>2624721
People defending Dean Ambrose for going to an INTERVIEW with stone cold and not wanting to be INTERVIEWED. Like why the fuck agree to the damn thing if you're not even going to talk about yourself or how you broke into the business. For fucks sake dean youre the wwe champion and people wanted to know more about you. It's not like youre holding THE FUCKING WWE CHAMPIONSHIP THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS TITLE IN WRESTLING. Dean can fuck off he ruins everything he touches. Fuck him.
>>
File: IMG_6829.png (21KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6829.png
21KB, 209x250px
>/asp/ turning on Bray for WWE's shit booking of him

HES DOING HIS BEST DAMN IT!!
>>
As a fan of Paige seeing her taking loads after loads of cum on her face made me absolutely fuming. Still.
>>
Miz on Raw.
>>
File: SEETHING.jpg (98KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.jpg
98KB, 896x504px
>>2624721
>>2624732
>>
>>2624861
Was kind of a rock and hard place situation.

If Dean tells the truth that he did heaps of blow and that his mother was a whore, he'd get in trouble. They don't want him to be honest.
>>
>>2625530
I don't see how finding out a wrestler they like has an active sex life could make someone fume.
>>
>>2625541
It's something you know but you don't want to see. Imagine one of your best girl friends covered in cum
>>
>>2625542
I'd find that pretty hot
>>
>>2625542
It'd make me uncomfortable but I can't really imagine fuming over it. Seems a pretty extreme reaction.
>>
Champion comes out first
>>
I don't watch any WWE programme anymore, so nothing.
>>
>>2625574
Fags like you, no one cares what you do or what you think. You didn't even need to participate in this thread.
>>
>>2625585
This.

>>2625585
>E-Drone SEETHING
>>
>>2625592
You replied to me twice dumbass.
>>
>>2624721

>"THIS IS AW-SOME!!!!" CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
>>2625622
>edrone damage control
>>
>>2625653
Worked njpweeb
>>
>>2624721
indy shit, roster filled with ugly divas, smarks and autism.
>>
>Full Sail crowd who think they're Mutants
>Retarded comedy segments that don't involve swimsuits, but do involve midgets and/or affairs
>Everyone crying "ROIDS" whenever someone of a decent build finally shows up
>The smark cycle of "becomes popular = boo him" that happens to literally everyone
And worst of all:
>The horrible realization that Braun is not going over Roman
VIIIIIIIIIIINCE
>>
>>2625959
>The smark cycle of "becomes popular = boo him" that happens to literally everyone

CM Punk
Daniel Bryan

>implying Jinder isn't on roids
>>
>>2625987
Smarks were turning on Bryan during his title reign
>>
>>2624721
>Blaming the fans for the piss poor quality of the product
>Blaming a talent for how they're booked
>50/50 booking
>Heels not being allowed to look like a threat
>>
>>2624721
>when the WWE expects you to know who the NXT guys are with literally no build up on the main roster
>people saying the heel cant hit women to get heat
>more than 2 man commentary teams
>>
>>2624721
>three way championship matches
>>
>>2625992
Post a video.
>>
>>2624826
>no Gran Metalik on my TV
My dude! I'm with you right there! Him and Lince Dorado should be WAY more relevant on 205 Live!
>>
>>2624721
>smarks chanting to the point where they're actively trying to get themselves over
>wwe's random cuts to fan reactions mid-match
>the fact that WWE refuses to make the uk title a part of NXT
>people arguing about RAW and SD being "better" than the other
>>
>>2628706
>>2628709
>general lack of luchadors in the current WWE
>>
>the fact WWE will exist for hundreds of years despite being worse than stuffing razor blades down your urethra followed by a pint of lemon juice
>>
>>2624744
yawn
>>
Thread after thread of "HUR, RATINGS LOW! X CONFIRMED NOT A DRAW!" Simply blaming the entirety of low ratings on one main eventers shoulders and not even considering that It's a combination of terrible writing, cringeworthy Steph segments of testicle removing and crappy Vince commentary.

Also the over use of the word cringe, I know I just used it, but it really is hard to watch those segments. It's when faggots scream "CRINGE, CRINGE REEEE!" Whenever the crowd having some fun by simply singing along to a theme song.
>>
205 is nothing like the CWC. And Alicia Fox is their IC Title.
>>
>>2628711
WWE doesn't know how to book luchadores. They can only do the good ol' manlet underdog, nothing else.
>>
Just the booking, they bring up Nakamura to SD and they have him cut two promos and wrestle 0 (zero) matches in almost a 2 month span.
>>
>>2628769
That's fine, they're hyping him up. Why they need to call him the artist though instead The King of Strong Style is anyone's guess.
>>
>>2628709
>UK Title is being defended on next weekend's Takeover

Well don't you look silly now.

>>2628769
>>2628777
They should've just had him kill Miz on Smackdown after Mania
>>
>>2624759
>next generation
>average age of headliners is 37
>>
>>2628777
Vincent has to tamper. Fin couldn'the just have the demon. He had to be the demon king. If King of Strong style went over Vinny wouldn't be able to take the credit.
>>
File: 200_e973ff_5439588.jpg (62KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200_e973ff_5439588.jpg
62KB, 497x732px
>>2624721
Only one thing has made me SEETHE in the last decade, and that was the RAW after Mania crowd booing the shit out of Roman but then cheering the shit out of Vince. Absolutely livid, I wanted to fly down to the arena with a high powered assault rifle and spray the crowd with lead. How the fuck can you justify booing the wrestler who has no say or sway in booking decisions yet cheering the owner of the company who is directly responsible for everything you hate about said wrestler?
>inb4 they were just cheering Vince the character and not Vince the person
FUCK. OFF. The heat for Roman is all outside of kayfabe, you can't just suddenly become a mark and disregard Vince's real life bullshit to cheer for his character. You fucking hypocritical literal dog shit eating smarks, I unironically hope every person who booed Roman but cheered Vince dies a horrible fucking death.

This is coming from someone who hates Roman too, but I hate Vince way more for creating Roman.
>>
File: IMG_4365.jpg (87KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4365.jpg
87KB, 526x567px
>>2624826
This, there was a thread where someone posted a video where The Canadian Destroyer is getting shitted on because it's "not realistic."

Wrestling is an over the top soap opera, if it was realistic do you know how many times Vince, Kane, UnderTaker and Paul Bearer "died"?
>>
>>2624721
Cassius Ohno

Of all the indie darlings that have come to WWE he is the only one I truly hate.
>>
>rollup wins
>>
randy boreton
bray wyfatt
and the samoa joe fastest hands bullshit, i hate him and his fat music.
>>
>>2630394

But they hate roman the character and love Vince the character

And Vince the character fucks over roman the character every chance he gets
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.