[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be this cool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: cs.jpg (135KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
135KB, 1200x675px
>>
Did they adopt culture elements from each? I thought the skirt thing was Scottish but the jacket is definitely Swiss
>>
>>2624047
Celtic =/= Scottish. Many Irishmen have kilts too.
>>
>>2624026
>gay*
>>
File: bigsexy.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bigsexy.gif
2MB, 200x200px
THEY ARE THE BAR NIGGERS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO TAKE THE STRAPS. FUCKING TWO AMAZING UNDERRATED WORKERS THESE TWO ARE FUCKING GOATS
>>
File: ibushikota.jpg (38KB, 595x411px) Image search: [Google]
ibushikota.jpg
38KB, 595x411px
>>2624026
>>
>>2624047
Yeah, they finally became a fully working tag team
>>
>>2624143
Is that a fucking Harlock costume
>>
>>2624026
school shooters gimmick?
>>
>>2624026
One is a walking penis and the other is a cartoon rooster
>cool
>>
>>2624026
VINTAGE COLUMBINE!
>>
>>2624143
cringe
>>
>>2624047
You don't watch? Even their entrance is choreographed now, no more bickering.

>Cesaro's awful music, Cesaro enters and poses
>Sheamus' music hits, lights go out, spotlight shines on him yelling his silly gaelic "fella" shit
>Camera zooms around, Cesaro is crouched behind him, scoots around Sheamus until he's in front again and does his pose a second time
>Fist bump, tear off the jackets and kilts, it's go time

Actually pretty neat.
>>
File: The-KLF-Bill-Drummond.jpg (105KB, 245x368px) Image search: [Google]
The-KLF-Bill-Drummond.jpg
105KB, 245x368px
Reminds me of the KLF.
>>
File: Guerillas_of_Destiny_-_wOZafZw.jpg (68KB, 533x480px) Image search: [Google]
Guerillas_of_Destiny_-_wOZafZw.jpg
68KB, 533x480px
>>2624026
>>
File: rtc.jpg (60KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
rtc.jpg
60KB, 341x334px
>>2624026
The kilt and jacket just look goofy
Give them a look like this, keep the sunglasses
>>
>>2624026
>/fa/ggotry gimmick
>Memesaro
>Shaemus the stiffer who can't help but injure a stationary Jeff hardy

Ebin
>>
File: bar.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>2624026
STEEVE! What BARR are Sheamus and Cesaro?
>>
Is jason statham wrestling or doing a cameo or wtf
>>
>cesaro looks like someone actively trying to be "cool"
>has a U.N patch on his jacket
>first bond
>then taxi driver

great wrestler, just devoid of charisma entirely
>>
File: shrugsaro.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shrugsaro.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>2624544
>mfw le charisma meme
>>
>>2624320
>Started hating each other and interrupting each other to fuck with each other.
>Eventually started just begrudgingly accepting that the other was gonna show up and not really reacting.
>The night they won the tag titles from New Day, they entered as a real tag team, merging their entrances together.
>At Wrestlemania, they were completely on the same page, even wearing the same clothes, with fucking fireworks going off in the background.

You can tell stories in wrestling in the craziest ways, man. I love it.
>>
>>2624026
It's strange, they look kinda cool now. That Pedo Foley was right about them as a team.
>>
>>2624026
>>
>>2624804
>All the struggle to arrive at this forme and to get the fans trust
>Old Guys blocked their path and fans quickly forget them
They made a perfect villain. Tragic even.
>>
>>2624889
It's crazy how justifiable their turn was.

I especially like how both of them had different feelings on the matter, Cesaro was absolutely despondent that the people who he thought had his back turned on him despite all his hard work, but Sheamus already knew the people are shit like that, and just felt bad for Cesaro. Good stuff.
>>
>>2624026
Corey Graves was right. With the Mohawk Sheamus has the whole Taxi Driver thing down perfectly and it looks great. Cesar's, like someone else said, always has/will looked like someone trying to be cool.
>>
>>2624864
this
cessaro can be great he's just hokey. Guess all he needed was a /cumfy/ jacket and shades
>>
>>2624899
One of the greatest stories of the last year. It wasn't hamfisted, rushed, or needlessly dragged out.
>>
>>2624544
>devoid of charisma
>can get over without saying a word
>>
>>2624026
They should call themselves Celtic Frost. Their new catchphrase could be Uugh! and Hey!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.