[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1493776515390.jpg (103KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1493776515390.jpg
103KB, 1080x1350px
BASED
>>
how can one man be so based?
>>
>bad matches with two of the workhorses who can carry guys to good matches
>'Based'
>>
>killing your domestic ratings to try entice third worlders with no money into watching your show
>>
>>2623991
never drew a rupee
>>
>>2624021
Didnt you hear? Ratings don't matter anymore. Never mind that baseball ratings are up 15% from last year. Ratings going down means nothing at all.
>>
How fucking thin can a shin get
>>
File: kevin Nash.jpg (52KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
kevin Nash.jpg
52KB, 550x368px
>>2624043
My Man, you have no idea, it's crazy
>>
It makes a lot of sense for Jinder to hold the belt for a month and pass it on to AJ.

>adds a legit heel that can get heat
>can screw Randy out of the belt using his stable, not weakening him
>can easily get AJ's face turn over, letting him overcome legitimate odds (3 vs 1, when will they learn)
>can go on this year's india tour as the former champ
>dry run for the corporate emerging markets strategy

As a Hassan-light SJW "diversity" heel, his gimmick is gold. They get all the redneck's heat, while SJW cunts can't say wwe is mud slime phobic, as Jinder is a call center indian.

And Vince likes big fellas, it's happening, lads.
>>
>>2624043
He always skips leg day
>>
File: kevin Nash.jpg (57KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
kevin Nash.jpg
57KB, 550x366px
>>2624043
>>2624046
My man, looks at these shins
>>
>>2624048
>It makes a lot of sense for Jinder to hold the belt for a month
>>
>>2624048
>It makes a lot of sense for Jinder to hold the belt
The state of /asp/
>>
>>2624046
>>2624054
I mean, at least Kev's whole leg is a stick, but Jinder's got pretty juicy thighs. I bet he looks like an amputee with those weird robotic fucking legs without boots.
>>
>>2624087
I have no clue about roids but... could it be some sort of side effect or am I being a dumb? (hyper growth of the areas he's focusing on and no growth on the others)
>>
>>2624048
Sounds like Sheik back in the day
>>
>>2624021

BBPPWTFASIAS
>>
File: 1470312949819.png (277KB, 507x501px) Image search: [Google]
1470312949819.png
277KB, 507x501px
>>2623991
Why are jobbers getting the top titles these days
>>
>>2624194
Jinder has paid his dues, he gets legit heat, and god damn look at his physique.

What's wrong with him getting a title shot?
>>
The Pooples Champion
>>
>>2623991
JUICED
>>
imagine waking up from a coma and seeing this picture
>>
>>2623991
He looks like that belt was made for him.

He looks like the champion.
>>
no lie, that photo looks amazing. looks like a legit dude
>>
>>2625148
>>2624792
I really think they are going to make him a transitional champion.

They did this photo shoot to get people used to the idea. The way the wall street analysts went on and on about emerging markets in the earnings report conference call, and the India tour this year, Vince wants a major push into India.

IF he gets it, it will be a very short championship run, measured in days.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.