[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Indy.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Indy.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
So I know this place is mainly to talk about whats going on in the main shows but is there anyone that's still in training or trying to get on to the Indy's?
>>
I'm going to the Dudley's wrestling school. Bubba Ray is weird as fuck. He walks around eating a bucket of friend chicken like literally every day. He'll be teaching us with the bucket of fried chicken in his arms, talking between bites. This is not an exaggeration. This is what every single training session with him is like. The entire fucking ring smells like fried chicken. It never fucking ends. And no one has the balls to ever bring it up like holy shit dude can you not eat a bucket of fried chicken every single fucking time you're teaching a class. Fuck. D-Von is cool though.
>>
>>2623840
LOL this doesn't surprise me about Bubba, does he offer anyone a wing? Cool about D-Von though
>>
>>2623840
This has to be pasta.
>>
I "wrestled" for a backyard fed when I was in my early 20s. We were decently popular and drew a few 50+ person crowds. Made a shit ton of money selling busch light to teenagers. I left when they wanted me to take a superplex through a ladder.
>>
>>2623987
was it something like the chw thing?
>>
>>2623987
Pussy
>>
>>2623992
Same kind of garbage wrestling but we had a (shitty) ring
>>
>>2623840
Is this like those Seth Rollins pastas?
>>
>>2623987
A smart person on /asp/ who knew.
>>
>>2624009
What's the Rollins pasta?
>>
>>2624014
There are more than a few

I did some work in the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, setting up some of the lights the WWE use during the show. Most wrestlers I had any interaction with were cool guys.

Except Seth Rollins. He has to have autism or some shit. While I was trying to set this shit up, he wanders over and starts asking me how much I think he can lift. I mentioned I've seen videos of him deadlifting nearly 500 lbs, and he starts bragging like "Damn right, I did that for reps son!" Then started trying to challenge me to a fight, which I tried to downplay as not being any match for him and having work to do, which got him to lay off.

THEN he points at a light bulb and asks what it is. I'm there explaining what a light bulb is to a grown man. He asks if he can hold it. Before I can tell him to be careful and that these bulbs aren't cheap, he has already dropped and broken it. He just paused for a second before running off. Nice use of a $25 light bulb.

Ambrose saw the tail end of this circus and apologized for Seth, saying he's just a weird guy. No kidding.
>>
>>2624057
kekkity kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.