[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The moment pro wrestling died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: INDYDARLINGS.webm (726KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
INDYDARLINGS.webm
726KB, 464x300px
>The moment pro wrestling died
>>
File: OP vision.gif (675KB, 283x230px) Image search: [Google]
OP vision.gif
675KB, 283x230px
>that moment OP realized he is old and out of touch
>>
>>2623765

I didn't realize that people nowadays can get kicked repeatedly in the face, and not fall over.
>>
>>2623765
>They're shit and all of the elite have stolen the super kick and made it shit now

>Muh super kick party
>>
>>2623765
>out of touch
that would imply that the young cucks are mainstream
>>
File: poo.png (2KB, 205x140px) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
2KB, 205x140px
I loathe how the superkick has been killed. Every fucking jabroni uses it.
>>
>>2623756
They're just repeatedly striking the enemies, of all the inane things the Bucks pull out, this is a pretty lame one to be upset about.

What's the difference between that and and repeated chops to the chest, other than muh superkick?
>>
>>2624412

Wasn't this the finish to the match?
>>
>>2624653
Yeah they got frustrated the Briscoes kicked out of their finisher and just spammed super kicks until they were down
>>
>>2624412
>>2624666

>"""""""""super"""""""""" kicks
>>
>>2624669
Because no one wants to call it a thrust kick
>>
>>2624412
When have you seen chops to the chest be the finish of a match? A super kick used to be a finish
>>
>>2623792
Its fucking pro wrestling
>>
>>2623756
the young bucks are fucking cringe. Seriously cant watch their shit.
>>
>>2623756
>The moment you got worked
>>
>>2624394
When HBK did it and you heard the smack it looked legit.

All these faggots who do it today fucking killed it
>>
>>2624733
Take a shower
>>
>>2624412
One is a chop to the chest and the other is a kick to the fucking face
>>
>>2623792
you kids know this is fake, right?
>>
>OP making the same thread AGAIN

>>2624394
>>2624685
>>2624941
And it wasn't a finish until HBK stopped using his Teardrop Suplex. 18+
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.