[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one become a manager in wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469413685479.jpg (387KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469413685479.jpg
387KB, 800x1200px
How does one become a manager in wrestling?
>>
give regular blowies to micheal hayes or one of the other guys behind the scenes
>>
That skirt makes her actually hot
>>
Just fuck the bosses daughter Bro
>>
>>2623596
>have a mouth
>use it
and no im not talking about promo skills
>>
>>2623596
about that photo.. was she pregnant? wtf is this belly
>>
That's a good question. There's no shortage of out-of-work actors, which doesn't necessarily make them bad. You can nail every line but lose out on the role for being two inches higher or shorter than what they are looking for. Let's add to that fact that WWE is essentially a traveling theater show. Instead of singing when their emotions reach their peak, they wrestle. A lot of concepts are the same, waiting in guerrilla, knowing you cues, playing to the audience, selling moves/acting more cartoonishly rather than realistically so that people in the back of the audience understand what happened, a heavy reliance on a thankless tech crew. It's all there.

I could not understand why there aren't better actors becoming wrestles, that's a lot of paid and dedication just to end up in a jobber position. But why aren't there more managers? WWE is better exposure than any off-broadway show. There's not even a quarter as much of the competition. You'd think it would be the easiest thing in the world for WWE to find a Japanese-American actress between jobs, then have her walk out at NXT and speak for Asuka.

This goes for writers and directors too. I don't know how you become a writer for WWE but there are certainly better writers out there. And Kevin Dunn is objectively bad at his job. There must be thousands of directors who would love his position and wouldn't choose to have the camera zoom in and out quickly during every strike.
>>
>>2623596
You have to work your way up from a bottom job like ring crew guy or be a wrestler that is just shit but good at talking
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.