[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: zZkjMyzDwGsOAxFf.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
zZkjMyzDwGsOAxFf.webm
2MB, 640x360px
to Jack Evans, who will probably not come back to Lucha Underground after this bump last night

Look at how badly he's convulsing
>>
Who's the idiot who was holding him down to try and stop him from moving?
>>
God tier selling
>>
Word around Twatter is he had a seizur and has a history with epilepsy. nothing serious. still scary to see.
>>
>>2623328
You're supposed to prevent somebody from moving if they've injured their neck you fucking imbecile
>>
>>2623432
you don't stop anybody who is in convulsions
>>
>>2623323
It's a work you fucking marks
>>
I cant begin to fathom that there are actually assholes on this board that believe all this shit is "real"... Are they trolling or are they just that young and naive and believe for real that what they see is real. I mean for fucks sake nobody threw up an "X" jesus christs you simpletons .... yes im "seething" !!!! lol
>>
File: marks.png (66KB, 585x353px) Image search: [Google]
marks.png
66KB, 585x353px
He did that sell multiple times in LU.
>>
>>2623469
there's no ref there to do an X, it's a wwebabby thing anyway
>>
>>2623482
a fellow wrestler if he asks are you ok which they all fucking do after pretty much every move would throw up a real X if he was legit hurt
>>
>>2623474

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbwUbWyBIA4&t=10m10s

After the pin.
>>
>>2623483
X isnt even a real thing anymore after douchebag indy shitholes use it for worked injuries
>>
>>2623432
>>2623436
Ya don't let Pinheads like these two finna near an injury
>>
>>2623487
Nowhere near the same thing, he's still clearly in control of his body
>>
OP WORKED
>>
>>2623323
Evans already been fired to AAA and might be going to CMLL since Pentagon and Fenix are assured they will be signed by them
>>
>>2623323

based Jack "The Spasm" Evans working the smarks once again
>>
>>2623323
Ya finna got worked ya pinhead.
>>
>>2623323
he got Kidd'd
>>
>>2623323
Is that a fucking kinniku buster
>>
>>2623914
Kinda, except the guy doing it lands on his knees
>>
>>2623432
Hahaha you fucking dumb ass
>>
>>2624136
The guy doing lands on his knees in the video you retard. Yes, it's a kinniku buster.
>>
>>2624181
That's what I said, faggot
>>
>>2623323
When did Vince let Seth work in LU? Is it a talent swap or something?
>>
File: 401884dz.jpg (655KB, 741x876px) Image search: [Google]
401884dz.jpg
655KB, 741x876px
>>2623323
>>
BASED BIG JACK WORKING THE MARKS BROTHER
>>
>>2624181
are you retarded? The kinniku buster ends in a sitting position
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.