[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you like to see in WWE 2K18?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (399KB, 1024x1305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399KB, 1024x1305px
What would you like to see in WWE 2K18?
>>
Game play like No Mercy.
>>
>>2623158

A decent career mode that does away with endless grinds?
>>
GM Dime Drawing mode
>>
Bringback Based Season Mode pls
>>
Diva Career mode where our Nudes get leaked
>>
File: 1491658448846.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1491658448846.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>2623159
>>
Season mode with actual storylines
>>
>>2623158
I don't really care - I'm not buying it after the disappointment known as 2K17.
>>
It's needs a better fighting system. Specifically reversals a one button system for all moves is lame. At least the older ones had a strike reverse and a grapple reverse.

Also focus on unrealistic funny scenarios like how you used to be able to jump off of the Smackdown fist. Maybe include the House of Horrors match and make it a wacky match full of things to use in the house.
>>
>more hair types
>more strong style moves
>more body types
>more arena types
I want to make NJPW and ROH dammit.
>>
>>2623168
ok this would be hard
>>
>>2623232
cringe
>>
>>2623158
I don't care for the simulation direction this series has taken, but I know that's not gonna change, and no minor change to it would solve what I fundamentally dislike about it.

So my solution for 2k18 is release All-Stars 2 to give people an option.
>>
>>2623163
this
>>
>>2623158
The game is as boring as the WWE. Whoever buys and actually likes this shit has pure autism.
>>
>>2623245
Eyyyyyy
>>
>>2623158
sad how pathetic little edrones still play the same exact game every year and pay 2k 60 dollars every year for it. pathetic little edrones never learn.
>>
>>2623186
this. I've bought every wrestling game since the genesis and I'm not buying at launch cause 2k17 was so bad.
>>
>Quit being lazy and get wrestlers to actually record some lines in the studio so PROMOS HAVE SOUND LIKE WTF IS THIS SHIT. Old games had great career modes with immersive storylines, and your character actually had a voice that you could hear.

>Please, for the love of god, fix the commentary. Its terribly repetitive and has no flow. Don't give the "sports games" excuses, NBA 2K has great commentary.

>Bring back a small showcase mode to unlock the Legends instead of spending VC on them. The VC system in career mode is fine the way it is, but spending hard earned upgrade points on legends you will only occasionally use sucks.

>Release updated rosters every few months. Changing attire, entrances, and adding a few characters IS NOT that hard of a job.

>Make the careeer mode to where you don't have to change your fucking shirt every week. I could see what they were going for her, but making me design a new shirt every week is bogus. Once every two months or so would be ideal, because we could actually make quality shirts instead of selecting generic a, b , and c just to get on to the next match.

Gameplay has improved, I liked 2k17, but fixing the career, bring back showcase, and other little tweaks would make 2k18 a lot better. Also, the current difficulty is perfect. It makes the matches exciting because its really easy to lose.
>>
>>2623260
QFT
>>
>>2623158
Smackdown! gameplay
>>
Just fix the fucking load times
>>
File: IMG_1477.jpg (46KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.jpg
46KB, 642x361px
>>2623158
Change the cover to this pic
>>
>>2623270
Think you might give Fire Pro Wrestling World a try?
>>
>>2623320
Those game are prohibitively complex.
>>
>>2623271
>making me design a new shirt every week is bogus
You can just change it to any random superstar's shirt, you don't have to make your own. It's still really annoying though.
>>
>>2623330
Eh, maybe if you're just starting out. Once you get used to it, they're highly enjoyable. I still enjoy playing Fire Pro Returns to this day.
>>
>>2623158
The reason I stopped playing is the pinning system. It's impossible to kick outta pins online, so people can pin you after the first move sometimes and you lose. Playing online was really fun a couple years ago.

The pinning system in single player mode needs fixing as well. You have no chance of pinning your opponent until you deplete their green, yellow, and red health bars down to absolutely nothing. The computer, however, starts trying to pin you as soon as you get down to yellow health. They try to pin you after almost every single move, and with a kickout system that hard to use, it gets really annoying and hard to win matches unless you're playing on an easy level.

It isn't fun anymore when you can randomly lose halfway through a match.
>>
>>2623282
This. HCTP in particular
>>
>>2623159
Well, going two steps back is par for the course with these games.
>>
File: big dog.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
big dog.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>2623158
Based

Even more based with this title
>>
File: 1486825017752.jpg (20KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486825017752.jpg
20KB, 366x380px
MORE CUSTOM MUSIC YOU FUCKS
>MORE CUSTOM MUSIC YOU FUCKS

Seriously, there's like what? 10 custom songs in WWE 2K? It's been the same 10 forever too. BULLSHIT! Just for reference, NHL 17 has literally hundreds of songs and custom sound bytes for their create-a-team feature... CREATE-A-TEAM IN A HOCKEY GAME! No one uses that shit. Yeah it has some of the best sound options I've ever seen. WWE2K does a good job of everything but YOU FUCKS NEED MORE CUSTOM MUSIC!

Thank you, I enjoy the WWE 2K games the most since the based N64 THQ games.
>>
>>2623158
More NXT wrestlers
>>
>>2623158
Diva career mode and female character models that aren't fucking disgusting looking. Also allow CAWs to be imported into career mode, not your friend's CAWs but ones you download. That way you can actually have a healthy diva roster for a career mode or a better male roster.
>>
>>2623357
You must have shit hand to eye coordination, even on legendary i never get pinned even with full damage, only the fucking submission fucks me over
>>
>>2623271
the NBA 2K has great commentary because they are focused on a story, WWE 2k should do the same and put some effort into making a good story mode with a little CAW rise from NXT to the WM main event
>>
It would be cool if in career mode if you're there's a feature to try to make your feud hotter and thereby get more money and popularity for yourself.

Also more custom merch and titantron options. Which again you have like a dozen shitty options for both.
>>
>>2623391
HAVE YOU GOT MY MONEY
TELL ME WHERES MY MONEY
>>
Fix or change the fucking submission systhem
>>
>Season Mode, no voiceovers.
>More type of matches
>TLC non-belt
>First Blood
>Dumpster Match (PG version of Casket Match)
>Fatal-5-Way
>Table Tag team
>I Quit
>Special Referee
>More animations for Stances, Ring in and ring out, etc
>Current body CAW system is great, but scaling individual body parts should be back
>More medium/short hairstyles
>Custom Music
>Let us choose the WWE logo in create a show
>More referees or Custom referees
>More arena sizes
>Improve crowd fighting area, more props and aerial spots
>Bigger backstage area
>Create Storyline
>Create a Finisher

2k Showcase is awesome and everything but i honestly don't care that much.
>>
>>2623484
you can go back to button mash in the settings bruh, I hate the r control morethan anything
>>
>>2623165
>>2623167
>>2623232
>>2623391
>>2623395
All of this and 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches, it's the only signature match not represented fully in a video game it's 2017.

Also I would like 2K to feature a Wargames match and give Vince a heart attack as they try to warp the product around the video game.
>>
>>2623600
>All of this and 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches, it's the only signature match not represented fully in a video game it's 2017.
Maybe if they didn't have it so broken. If you eliminate just 1 of their members they can do nothing anymore. Since everyone goes into the ring when you're pinning someone you always have more people backing you up and they can't break up the pin. It's really boring.
>>
Bring back the fucking general manager mode. It was fucking awesome in WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2007. And still is. Universe mode is good but general manager was better.
>>
>>2623620
Git gud scrub
>>
>>2623620
You do know that teams are only allowed a certain number of breakups? Well no one does because wwe isn't consistent or enforce their rules. Like the 30 day title defense rule that is only brought up once every blue moon.
>>
>>2623642
Are you retarded or did you not actually read what I wrote? I'm saying it's literally fucking baby mode and not challenging at all once you eliminate one of their members.
>>
>>2623680
>You do know that teams are only allowed a certain number of breakups?
Not in the game, retard. Which is what we're talking about.
>>
GOAT GM mode like back in SvR 06/07.
More match types
Voice acting
Meaningful career mode
Batista, Benoit, GOAT Kane years, RVD, Sabu, Mysterious, CM Gay, Cryme Time, Khali, MVP, Umaga, Booby Lashley, Legend Killer Orton, Viscera, Sandman

I'm sure I'm missing lots that I thought about earlier but this is all I can remember right now.
>>
>>2623685
Just make it so you get DQed if you break the pin too many times
>>
>>2623703
Oh Kurt Angle, Hardys
>>
>>2623391

Just inject whatever song you want into the game.

Okay, not an option for the console peasant I guess...
>>
>>2623158
Any chance game will have 205 live?
Old games had NXT.
>>
>>2623915
I'm betting it will, along with the brand split. Hopefully NevGOAT has his goblin king look
>>
File: sting-final.png (250KB, 742x540px) Image search: [Google]
sting-final.png
250KB, 742x540px
>>2623159
FPBP
>>
>>2623158

A video game.
>>
>>2623267
I wait and buy it on Black Friday desu. Checkmate.
>>
>>2623638
Or expand universe mode to include contracts, show ratings and storylines. Would be GOAT.
>>
File: Roach-Infestation4.png (410KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Roach-Infestation4.png
410KB, 800x480px
can you imagine how many roaches are inside the average REDNECK WWE FAN's Piss4?
>>
the elimination chamber always has people enter in the same order. from bottom right clockwise. This started happening in like SvR 2010 and completely invalidates the random button. PLEASE REMEDY, stop being so lazy.
>>
>>2623158
An overhauled gameplay cycle and a system where they can quickly update gimmicks and appearances to more accurately depict the wrestlers

Doubt it though. The games need a year off
>>
>>2625507
This shit pisses me off so much, I think they do it because it gets the bottom two out of the way of the camera as fast as possible
>>
Stop with "muh realism" bullshit, we want faster gameplay, lots of match types and customization and a retarded season mode with exploding cars and other stupid shit.

In HCTP you even became the CEO and cucked Vince, that was awesome.

Also fuck Yuke's, their last good game was in 2005, they just suck at making games, let other people try, it's impossible to make these games any worse.
>>
>>2623915
You just me sad, the cruiserweights will probably get in, but just the important ones (Neville, Aries, Jack, TJP, TBK, Swann)

My boy Lince has no chance, and since those games CAW options HATE masks, it's impossible to decently create him.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.