[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Owen Hart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: th15TZ676G.jpg (13KB, 254x300px) Image search: [Google]
th15TZ676G.jpg
13KB, 254x300px
Say If Owen didn't kill himself in1999 would he have been a wwe champ? Also do you hate Owen for breaking Austin's neck.
>>
>>2622367
I hate Owen for not slamming that red neck even harder
>>
Owen was never going to be WWE Champion, dude was in it for the money and miles.
>>
>>2622367
They don't make jobbers WWE champ.
>>
>>2622367
He would have never been WWE Champion. He was in a comedy act when he killed himself and he was ready to leave wrestling entirely in a couple of years.
>>
Owen was already planning to retire before he died
>>
>>2622367
WWE Champion? Never. World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown? Possible.
>>
Jericho and Owen are the two best comedic heels ever in the business
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>2622437
> we never saw Jericho/Owen as a comic heel yet solid worker tag team
> it never got to be like pic related
>>
Owen didn't kill himself he died in a tragic accident show some respect you absolute cunt
>>
>>2622367
They offered him "The Game" gimmick that eventually went to Triple H, he declined it because he wanted to retire soon.

So due to his own choosing, no he would not have been WWE Champ.
>>
>>2622367
No dude, I don't think he'd have still been with the company by the time the Invasion rolled around anyway. He would have lost his place in the upper midcard to Jericho, Benoit, Eddie etc like the rest of them.
>>
The wromg Hart died that day desu senpai baka
>>
Him breaking Austin's neck was one of his most famous ribs
>>
>>2623127
No, his most famous ribs is faking his death to hide for 20 years
>>
File: Bray-Wyatt.jpg (27KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt.jpg
27KB, 615x410px
>>2622397
>they don't make jobbers WWE champ
>>
File: bkc.png (194KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
bkc.png
194KB, 500x274px
>>2622397
>They don't make jobbers WWE champ.
>>
Even if he didn't retire when his contract ran out, I don't think so. The WWF had pegged him as a midcarder, hell he was doing the Blue Blazer gimmick when he died. Then again, with two world titles after the brand split and seemingly everyone getting a run, maybe, but I don't think he'd get a run before Jericho, Angle, Brock etc.
>>
>>2622367
Maybe one time. Or two time champion. Not too long a reign.

One thing he DEFINITELY would have been is Ringside commentator. Jus watch some old raw is war episodes. He's a GOAT at that and especially building up the heels. Deffo better than GAY B L
>>
>>2622483
He released himself from his harness. No one else was accountable.
Owen is in Hell.
>>
>>2622367
Yes and yes.
>>
Vince would never have given him the belt, to further spite Bret
>>
>>2622367
Even before the screwjob Vince didn't trust Owen with that position because Owen only wanted to make enough money to retire and be with his family. He didn't love it enough to be manipulated by Vince.
After the screwjob Vince wasn't going to have him anywhere near a title he cared about so he could watch Owen take it to WCW and throw it in the trash.
>>
>>2622367
Austin even said Owen never apologized after breaking his neck, never visited him in the hospital.
it's in his book
>>
>>2625857
Rock never apologized to Foley for scrambling his brains with the chair either.

Wrestlers are weird about that shit.
>>
>Every single detail about the Montreal Screwjob
>Owen doesn't get released with the rest of the Hart Foundation
>Does a dangerous stunt he obviously doesn't want to do and dies
>Vince, to his credit, tries to settle off court for 92 million
>Bret is so fucking pissed, he tells the widow to sue him anyway thinking they could get more and ruin Vince.
>Get only 2 million instead
Honestly can't believe Bret Hart ever stepped in a WWE ring again after all he went through.
But fucking lol at Bret thinking he could scre Vince, that time Bret literally screw Bret.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.