[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Bookings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9011.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9011.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>Summerslam- Brock v Braun
>Back and forth match, looks like Brock will win with a 3rd F-5
>Right as he goes for it the lights go out, Bray appears and Sister Abigail's Brock, giving the easy title win to Braun
>Braun lifts up the title & Bray joins him, accepting the Black Sheep back into the family, but Braun turns face and destroys him, screaming he doesn't need Bray & never did
>Bray & Braun feud for the Universal title post Summerslam
>>
Cringe

Fantasy booking should be a bannable offence
>>
>>2622294
Anon, this is terrible.
>>
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan at WM34
>>
>Brock can kick out of the most protected finisher in wreslting history, The Jackhammer but Brays weak shit can do him in

C'mon nigga

Also

>Sticking boring ass Brayyy with someone on the rise like Braun and thinking its doing anyone any favors

I guess if u intend on cooling Braun all the way down and killing his heat? I'd be ok with it if Braun squashes Bray several times over but really just get better fantasies desu.
>>
If anybody should be face in a Braun/Bray feud, it should be Bray, desu. Braun's over like a face but mostly only because of Roman. Bray's over like a face because he's super charismatic, people really love him and he has an entrance geared towards a babyface.

Do something like Bray being despondent over losing his entire family, trying to reconnect with Braun and Braun just beats the shit out of him.

>>2622335
Sister Abigail is actually pretty high up right now. Pinned both Cena and AJ after just one.
>>
>>2622294
Keep Bray Wyatt the fuck away from the main event or any title match. He's a sideshow time slot filler.
>>
>>2622294
Bray is a jobber
>>
>>2622294

It's horseshit but i could definitely see it happening
>>
>Surprise entrant as Money in the Bank
>It's Zack Ryder
>He wins the briefcase. Multiple times over the next couple months, he has opportunities to cash in when the champ is down, but stops.
>Eventually, he explains that after so many years of being on the cusp of success and being screwed over, he can't bring himself to do it to somebody else.
>A heel (Corbin? Owens?) says HEY IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA USE THAT BRIEFCASE, I'LL TAKE IT FROM YOU. Leads to Ryder having to defend the briefcase at SummerSlam. He successfully defends it early in the night.
>Later in the night during the WWE Championship match, Ryder comes out at the start of the match and cashes in to make it a triple threat.
>Ryder wins, SummerSlam ends with Zack Ryder finally becoming a world champion in front of his (kind of) hometown crowd.
>>
>>2622314
Its called imagination and creativity, try not being a faggot sometime.
>>
File: 1475207896669.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1475207896669.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>2622294
>fantasy booking
Not even once.
>>
>>2622341
Bray Wyatt is a devil worshipping cult leader. How could he ever be taken seriously as a face? If that's the only option left for him, they may as well just fire him.
>>
>>2622322
It might be good if Braun smashed Wyatt before giving Brock a running powerslam before pinning him.
>>
>>2622467
The Zack Ryder ship has sailed, he's awful now.
>>
>>2622593
Seth Rollins tried to straight up murder Edge, your past really doesn't matter in wrestling.
>>
>>2622294
>Roman Reigns beats Lesnar for the title
>Holds the belt for 5 years
>>
>>2622599
Yeah but Seth was just being an asshole, Bray Wyatt is a character.
>>
CM Punk comes back for a match. First promo, Batista interrupts. Feud. WM match. Retirement match for both.
>>
>>2622619
Apparently, Batista's only interested in doing a program with Hunter, and he's asked multiple times and they've pretty much blown him off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.