[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Ember 'Just' mOON.png (199KB, 408x274px) Image search: [Google]
Ember 'Just' mOON.png
199KB, 408x274px
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
File: byebye.gif (3MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
byebye.gif
3MB, 384x216px
JUST
>>
thank fuck that niggres got injured so /our girl/ Nikki gets the belt.
>>
I once saw someone compare NXT weekly TV to 1997 RAW.
>>
File: [LAUGHTER STOPS].png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
[LAUGHTER STOPS].png
200KB, 356x256px
>>2622258
>Jericho's band is the theme for NXT
I have a feeling they are going to perform there live.
>>
>>2622261
>got pushed
>somehow reach the other side of the ring
how does that even happen? is Ember retarded?
>>
>>2622264
I'm afraid I've got some bad news
>>
File: 112fb98652.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
112fb98652.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
Did they somehow get the 3 most ugly bitches in the company together and make a match out of it?

Also Is Itami going over and Roode coming to main roster soon? Or is Itami coming to main roster after he jobs?
>>
>>2622258
Why did she do that spot? Asuka was clearly throwing her into the post and Ember just launched herself into the barricade and nobody popped since she clearly hurt herself.
>>
Praying that ugly man gets injured as well so we can have the long awaited one on one match between Asuka and Thicci Cross
>>
At least Authors vs DIY will be good
>>
>>2622258
So, Ember will miss that PPV... -.-
>>
>>2622942
>... -.-
kill yourself
>>
>>2622311
This.

Wouldn't have a problem with her if she was good in the ring but she has yet to impress but is already getting title shots at PPVs over girls that have been there way longer.
>>
>>2622947
Worked

>>2622955
She's there to eat the pin so the actual stars don't have to
>>
>>2622942
gb2reddit
>>
>>2622958
look at this fag trying to fit in
>>
>>2622947
She is probably the best thing in the NXT women's division at the moment...as little as that says.

And yes, I'm not a human degenerate like you who likes people to get injured.
>>
>>2622291
Because she's an autistic geek who based her gimmick on anime (but has absolutely no character, just an appearance) and doesn't realise that the point of pro wrestling is to not be killing yourself because it's fake so you can have a long career and make money. If you're going to be stupid and take a bump like that, at least wait for a big match or to get to the main roster.

Maybe because she has no character and no promo skills she feels like she has to do stupid shit to keep the crowd interested in her.
>>
>>2622956
>She's there to eat the pin so the actual stars don't have to
This. The finish was supposed to be Ember Moon hitting the top rope stunner on Ruby, then Asuka cheap-shotting Ember/throwing her out of the ring so Asuka can pin Ruby to put over the stunner as the most devastating finisher. That way they can build to the rematch between Asuka and Ember by saying that really Ember won the match. Just like how in their Takeover match the story they told was that the only reason Ember didn't win was because she wasn't able to hit the stunner.
>>
>>2622268
is that a good thing? I thought Raw started getting decent in 97
>>
>>2623077
Especially the second half of '97 and the lead up to Mania 14 in '98. Most of what made Attitude Era great, without the lolattitude shit that got stupid real quick.
>>
>>2623031
>SEETHING
>>
>>2623053
>Because she's an autistic geek

Weird, one would think you could relate to her very well if that were the case.
>>
>maymay arrows + word
kek redditors trying to fit in are funny
>>
>>2623129
She legit might be autistic, based on her appearance on UUDD. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but autistic people have problems understanding how to connect/communicate with people and it's probably why she's having such a hard time developing her character.
Maybe it does make her relatable. It doesn't make her interesting though.
>>
>>2622271
That would be based, their new song is great.
>>
>>2622258
Is Nikki Cross NXMemes only hope
>>
>>2623169
Yeah but my bet is she was only there to eat the pin when Ember Moon was still in the match to keep Asuka looking strong.
>>
>>2623169
Nope that would be Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo
>>
>>2623196
Ruby is the pin eater. Nikki is protected and right up there with Ember and Asuka.
>>
>>2623208
Lrn2read
>when Ember Moon was still in the match
>>
>>2623146
>She legit might be autistic,

So were did you make your major in psychology? Bullshit city?

Yes, her character could have been developed better, but she only does, what they tell her to do anyway.

It is probably not good to book her as a face. She really should have been the silent assassin, just beating people up, in my opinion.

But that has nothing to do with "autism"...that word has lost all meaning here anyway, because no one knows what it actually means.
>>
>>2623217
My post doesn't change. Nikki was never taking the pin either way.
>>
>>2622278
Itami NEEDS to win before coming to the main roster, all the injuries left him with 0 momentum on the company, he never did anything of notice.

That being said, I think Roode will go over in Chicago and neither is moving up just yet.
>>
>>2622258
Funny how NXT is still the only watchable part of mandrama wwe
>>
ember is winning it at summerslam takeover
>>
>>2622278
My girl Nikki is a little goddess. I want to hate fuck her so bad.
>>
>>2623504
Sorry but she's ruined her career, she can't be trusted to do simple stuff. They're not going to go with a mess as their champion.

Ember will never recover from this.
>>
>>2623510
Based Ember working this mark good
>>
>>2623504
If she's even able to wrestle at it, that is. Otherwise she'll fade into irrelevance as soon as Hojo debuts. This is her first and only chance to become the girl.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.