[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING CRINGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: uggo.png (475KB, 790x410px) Image search: [Google]
uggo.png
475KB, 790x410px
From a live event report
>Asuka chants to the tune of Goldberg throughout the match
The state of NXMeme neckbeards
>>
Based
>>
Fat ugly slag.
>>
>>2622292
This. I guess dumb Arizona hicks are into that.
>>
File: goldbergtweet.png (57KB, 605x265px) Image search: [Google]
goldbergtweet.png
57KB, 605x265px
That's kinda cool. Would be neat if it catches on.
>>
>>2622374
Based Vince will bury chinky on the main roster so it won't
>>
Asukas gonna kill you
>>
>>2622245

Source? If you don't have one, then stop making shit up. We get it, you don't like her.

Jesus.
>>
>>2622245
If she broke Goldberg's record, then those chants aren't cringey. People were showing her respect. Also, she looks sexy in that pic because she's all sweaty.
>>
>>2622583
>drenched in sweat and gassed after a short match
Wow she really is the next Goldberg
>>
>dat sweat
holy fucking yum
>>
>>2622583
They're cringe no matter what
>>
>>2622385
NXT talents don't get buried you dolt, they always get a massive push to start with.
>>
>>2622996
Just like the Ascension and Tyler Breeze?
>>
>>2623020
They both got a push, and didn't have what it takes to capitalize. Then they got buried.
>>
>>2623099
Just like gooka will be
>>
>>2622385
Kek this
>>
>>2623099
Imagine blaming The Ascension for JBL working himself into a shoot and getting a burial from old farts.
>>
>>2622394
His source is literally r/squaredcircle, not even memeing
>live event report
Fucking KEK
>>
>>2622245
Man is she ugly.
>>
>>2622245
>>2622360
I was at the Phoenix show, if someone said that happened there, they're lying. I was 3 rows from the ring and the venue it was at wasn't that large (the upper level wasn't used at all)

AZ is in the southwest, we're not hicks m8. The non-mexicans are people who moved from California and to a lesser extent from all over the rest of the country.

However Asuka has lost weight, and from my perspective, was a cute
>>
>>2622245

Like she is less cringe than fucking Goldberg, who still can't wrestle a normal match.
>>
>>2623846
Edgy.
>>
>>2623099
This.

The only "good" things coming out from NXT were Wyatt and Bliss and that's being generous, everything else is flopping hard and they won't be fired due the homegorwn talent shortage the company is having
>>
>>2623900
>The Shield
>>
>>2623960
Only Roman, since Ambrose and Rollins are indie darlings
>>
she's got a huge undefeated record (that they don't talk about at all) so i'm fine with it
>>
>>2622245
Neat. The real cringe is you unironically using the word "cringe".
>>
>>2623900
>wymyns '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''wrestling'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>muh spoopy neckbeard
end yourself
>>
>>2622374

>(((Goldberg)))
>>
>>2623885
nigger we all saw her wrestle just a few weeks ago, she's fat as ever. you ain't fooling anybody
>>
>>2625039
are you really pretending that the cheers Bray and Bliss get are fake? No one can be this retarded
>>
>>2625057
If they get cheers they're shit at their job
>>
>>2625057
Bliss has gotten crickets for the majority of her main roster run and is more worried about pandering to tumblr with muh facial expressions than actually drawing dimes
>>
>>2625068
yeah well everyone cheers heels nowadays
>>
I just got back from the NXT house show tonight and this bitch was over. But when she took off her mask,all I could think was that she really should have kept it on.
>>
>>2622245
Kys OP you edgey fag. Stop pretending you are intetested in wrestling more than sneering at people that do
>>
>>2622245
Because she doesn't have one
>>
>>2622245
Terrible. Only 1 Goldberg.

Hate it when TNA tries to rehash WWE gimmicks.

Even worse is when WWE tries to rehash WCW/Japan gimmicks (NWO/The Club/Goldberg's Streak).

NXT doesn't matter. Fuck her and her streak.
>>
>>2625412
huh

>>2625427
This whole thing is Goldberg's fault to begin with. He's the first one that acknowledged it, WWE don't give a fuck.
>>
>>2622245
Fucking marks. Asuka is hot af
>>
>>2625634
this
>>
>>2625634
>>2625646
/asp/ies: quietly critique her matches, think she's a little overhyped and looks somewhat out of place, have fun watching NXT when they have the time in between their normal job, GF, and social lives

ASUKA XD autists: literally posting on threads on 4chan all day defending a female professional wrestler who will never even know they exist
>>
>>2625648
we are just defending the truth. she is really hot af
>>
>>2625652
if you like flabby old asian women yes
>>
>>2623887
>Goldberg can't wrestle and is therefore cringe

Eat a dick fat ass, GOAT(((berg))) > Indie fags flipping like an autistic child.
>>
>>2625634
Hi Asuka! Discover the gym yet?
>>
>>2625660
Wanna know how I know you didn't watch prime Goldberg?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2PntIit5SQ
>>
God I can't stand her
>>
>>2627651
Same
>>
>>2627651
Me neither/ Fat ugly monkey.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.